Nearly knowing the truth.....

Love which is meant to be

Narrator’s POV:

After two hours,the other members arrive back from the visit and they are serious about what had happened between monkey and casper.

All:We’re back.Monkey,where are u?

Eunhyuk:I’m here.

Donghae:Ya,what happen?I am really serious right now.

All:That’s right.Tell quickly.

Eunhyuk:Actually,she ask me whether I am Eunhyuk or not.

All:What!!!!!!!!!!                                                                     

Donghae:Then what did you say?

Eunhyuk:I just said that I am Eunhyuk’s bestfriend who knows everything about him.I think she believes it.She also asks me where I am now.So I said that I am in Singapore.She wants to meet with me.So,we are going to arrange a day to meet each other.

Leetauk:What if she find out that you are Eunhyuk?

Eunhyuk: I am almost sure that nothing will happen.

Heechul:So when will you guys arrange it?We don’t have much time.We’re leaving the day after tomorrow,right?

Eunhyuk:Shoot! I forget about that.I’d better send her a mail to come to the park near the stadium at about 3 tomorrow.I think she will be okay with that.

Heechul:Just send her the mail now.

Monkey to Casper:
Hi casper. Sorry to interrupt  you but  I  am going  back to seoul the day after tomorrow. So, can we meet  2mw in  the park  at  3 near the stadium?

At that time.....

Kate is busy cooking dinner as it is her turn and Sylvia is having a chat with her friends.

Kate:Don’t you have any idea on helping me with the cooking?

Sylvia:No,I don’t.I really want to rest now.

Kate:Then,can you help me check the mail?I ask some questions to the other university and I think they will have replied  now.

Sylvia:Ok then.(she open the mail.) But kate,there is only a mail from monkey.

Kate:Oh! Coming to read.What does he say?

Sylvia:Just come and read.

Kate read all and said that

Kate:He just said that if I am free 2mw at 3.He wants to see me.

Sylvia:So you are going?

Kate:Of course.But only one thing.You have to accompanyme.

Sylvia:I know that u are going to tell that to me in the few seconds. I will,I will.Just send him a mail back that you will come.

Then Kate typed that she was free and she sent it.

At that time at the hotel,

Eunhyuk:Donghae,you really need to accompany me.I am now really afraid to tell the truth.

Donghae:Come on,you’ll be fine.

Just then the computer peeps.

Donghae:Hae,the mail is arrived.

Eunhyuk:What does she say?

Donghae:She said that she was free and will meet you at about 3.

Eunhyuk:Thank goodness,she check the mail.I think there is only one thing left that I have to do.

Donghae:What??

Eunhyuk:Choosing the best outfit for 2mw.