06

Will this be the first and last goodbye ? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A confession ?



-Chen-


I keep on wondering who was Sehun ? Not only last night but lately Sookyung keep on blurting out his name . Wait , did something happened ? I think I should check out on this guy named Sehun . I decided to tailed Sookyung secretly to school . I wear dark coloured clothes and I cover my face with a mask because I don’t want people to be suspicious of me or recognize me . Now , Im currently hiding behind this huge tree . Sookyung was making her way to school and surprisingly , she didn’t wear any snapbacks . Did she get bullied ? But how ? I felt worried . Sookyung vanished behind the gate . Soon , a lot of students come buzzing in to the school . I start with my project . I asked a few students whether they knew any particular student with a named called Sehun . Most of them shook their head and finally a girl nodded . She said that Sehun was in the same class as her . She tell me every details about Sehun and I jotted down . I thanked her for informing this much of details . I turned and I saw a particular girl . Oh ! I cursed under my breath . “Chen ? Chen ?” she called me and the girl was Sooyoung . I quickly turned , avoided my eye contact and I ran away . I’m glad Sooyoung didn’t chase after me because if Sookyung ever knew that I came here , she will get extremely pissed off . I decided to wait around the school area until their school was over . Im not stalking but I just want to find some truth . Well , kind of .


-Sabby-

I don’t know why am I feeling this way but I feel that someone is following me . I shrugged it off thinking that it was only my playful thoughts . I saw Sehun and guess what ? He said Hi to me and I almost fainted . I mean who wouldn’t when the school kingka greeted you . Sooyoung nudged my elbow . I cocked my head . “What ?” I asked with a poker face . “Eeyer , did something happen ? Since when did you start talking to him ? So what did you do on your first day of work ? .. in MacDonald ?”Sooyoung asked . I almost chocked . How the hell did she know that ? I haven’t told her anything about my part time job .  Sooyoung chuckled . “When I was on my way home with my mom from dinner , I saw you on your way out from the MacDonald with your uniform and I called out for your name but you didn’t hear it and from your face , I can know that you are mad . “ Sooyoung said . Oh , true , I didn’t even changed my uniform and yes I was mad over Luhan’s presence . I let out a sigh of relief because Sooyoung founf out herself instead out Luhan telling the whole school . “I guess .. “ I immediately blushed as I recalled the way Sehun greeted me . “By any chance , do you like Sehun ? ayyy .” Sooyoung teased me as though she had read my mind . I quickly pushed her hands away and I run away from her , trying to avoid her from digging anything more from me . I heard Sooyoung chuckled again . “Ayyy , Sabby like Se-“ I quickly turned and run to her . I quickly cupped . “Oh my god . Be quiet Sooyoung ! What if he hear you ?” i hissed . “You wont know if he likes you and I personally think that he likes you . “ Sooyoung continue as she put her arms around me . “No , he wouldn’t . Which guy will like loud and a tomboy like me ?” I said softly . “You wont know . I can help you to make over anytime ! What are best friends or specifically sisters for ? Wait , where is your snapback ? Did you forget to bring it ?” I slightly smiled thinking whether I should do a slight or extreme make over of myself or not I mean not by doing plastic surgery , I wont do that since natural beauty is the best . “I-I didn’t bring it ...” I uttered . Sooyoung cocked her head nearer to me . “Are you trying to change like right now ?” she asked as she widen her eyes . I can just nodded and show her a fake grin .

Class was over and I decided to go for a window shopping with Sooyoung , she insisted . We both rushed out from school . Sooyoung stopped right after we step out from school . “Why ? what happen Sooyoung ?” I asked her . “That guy .. is he a stalker ? I saw him hiding early in the morning when I came to school and he avoided me and he look like you bro-“ Sooyoung stop as I was following her gaze . “Probably , he are waiting for his siblings . Lets go !” Sooyoung exclaimed .

We arrived at the shopping mall and it was so cooling and refreshing once I step in . The weather are so humid . Sooyoung dragged me to a random shop and there is so many things . I mean not thing but skirts , blouse , ribbons , and a lot more that I cant say it . My jaw dropped . For the first time , I found all of the things beautiful maybe because I never went shopping in this kind of places once . Sooyoung rushed to me and she pushed piles of clothes to me . “Try out all now !” Sooyoung command . I was just about to placed it somewhere to skip and not tried it but Sooyoung ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter