Chapter 1

YES ! I'm JERK

 

 

Chapter 1

 

 

“I Love You Joohyun noona“ his words always repeat in her mind. She sighs and goes to her classroom, today is her first day class for 3rd Semester, when she walks through corridor to her classroom her fan boys calls her name. No doubt she has many fanboys and fangirls, she is goddess in her University. It makes some of them envy her beautiful and smart brain, every boy will admire her beauty and the girls will envy her beauty. Sometimes she feel sick’s because she is someone that don’t like an attention.

 

 

She ignores all whispering and the boys shouting her name, she is Ice Queen, and everyone knew about it. She tries to approaches and greets everyone but her past still stuck in her mind. Because of her past, the cheerful Seo Joohyun become to Ice Queen Seohyun. She tries to forget that past but when she comes back to her house, automatically her past memories appear. And almost every night she will have a nightmare.

 

 

“ Seohyun, Seohyun, Yahh ! Wait !! “ she stop and stop her walks and looks behind, that her unnies try to catch her, she just make a poker face. “ Yahh ! Why your face always gloomy, cheer baby “ Jessica say in cheerful tone. “ I’m not in mood unnie “ she say and walks off “ Hiashh that kid, poor her fanboys “ Hyoyeon say and they walks off to their class. Seohyun walks in her classroom, as usual when she walks, her class member will silent until her sit then she looks out of windows. “ Seohyun sshi, I bring you this, please accept this “ that yonghwa guy shyly say and hand her his food box. The latter looks at food box and accept it and say “ Thank you “ she say coldly. Everyone gasps because before this, she never takes gift or say to her classmate. After that all her fanboys rush to her to give her their gift “ Haishhh, that’s why I lazy to interact with them, I knew this will happen “ she sighs and accept their gift.

 

 

Then her teacher comes and starts their lesson. After one hour, their first class finishes. She lazy to go café because she wants to eat food box that yonghwa guy give. She open it and start to eat “ Oh my God, she eat my food box, “ the boys squeal. She just ignores and continues to eat. Yesterday she can’t eat, because her step father come back from vacation bring another to her house. That’s why she always comes back to her house late. She doesn’t want to meet her step father, if not because of her mother, maybe now already go out of that house. Sometimes she can’t understand why her mother still together with her step father, he always beat her and her mother.

 

 

She sighs and looks out of windows and then someone caught her attention, his back view so familiar to her. That boy seem waiting his friend, and they hugging to each other. They seem happy, that man an the other three friends joke around. Then that man feel like someone see he and his friends so he looks behind and see Seohyun starring at him, their eyes meet. She shocks and it make her past memory come again. She sees that man smirks to her, she hold her tear and looks in front of her class. “ Please don’t let be him “ she mumbles.

 

 

Please Alert that English is not my main language, thank you for read :D