Meeting Him (V.1)

More Than One Version Of Him

You’ve been in Seoul for a few years now and when you decided to start a Blog to share about Korean fashion and music you never thought that you would be scouted to work at a prestigious Korean fashion magazine. You have been recently promoted to Assistant Creative Director (A.C.D) and when you heard that your first assignment was to work on a cover with ___ you were very excited.

......................

The day for your first assignment has come. You’re feeling very nervous because you want to do well and impress your boss, show that you are capable. The fact that you have to work with___ is even worst because you always had this huge crush on him and you’re kind of freaking out about meeting him.

As you prepare to leave you apartment, you give yourself a little pep talk:

“You must control yourself___, this is just another day at work, with new challenges.” You sigh convincing yourself and check that you have everything before leaving.

You arrive at your work building a bit early you greet some of your coworkers and  begin preparations for the shooting.

You are in one of the sets going through the clothing for the shooting when you suddenly are startled by someone behind you:

“Ehem… excuse me, umm Miss?”

You look back only to see___standing right in front of you. You just stay there staring at him. He’s even better looking in person.

A little embarrassed by your stare he introduces himself

“Ehem..Hi, I’m ___nice to meet you!”

Snapping back you apologize and introduce yourself to him

“Sorry! Nice to meet you too, I’m ___, I didn’t hear you there”

“You seed absorbed in what you were doing …”

“Yes, I was just making sure everything was here…uhmm”

He comes closer to where you are and start going through the clothes in the rack, you move to the side as to give him space. He nods approving what he sees and asks you if you chose the things there, you nod. You think to yourself “Atta girl! He’s pleased”. After some chit-chat people start arriving the shooting begins.

Throughout the shooting he steals glances at you smiling when you look at him you can barely believe that you are there, let alone that he is flirting with you, “No, that’s just for the camera” you think. Right before the shooting comes to an end you leave the set, you feel a bit sad that you can’t say goodbye due to last minute meeting with your boss.

“Oh well, at least I got to see him.” You comfort yourself.

As the day comes to an end and you are getting ready to go home you think about ____, how interesting it was to meet him and work with him, and wondered if you would see him again. You are leaving your office when you realized that you forgot a notebook you go back reach for it and noticed a note on top of the note book that said

“I was wondering what happened, you just disappeared at some point, I didn’t have the chance to  thank you ___shi, for all the hard work in today’s shooting. I was hoping we could get together so I can redeem myself. You can call me at this number xxxxx. _____”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have the first version of how you met him. I’ll try and make the next one shorter.

Tnxs for reading!!