Kiss

Testing love
Kibum's POV

I was walking in the hallway and stood there when I saw Len playing basketball in the gym.

She was sweating a lot but she kept on playing, like she wasn't feeling tired at all..

"Hey," I approached her and threw her a bottle of mineral water "you shouldn't tire yourself!"

"Thanks.." she mutters and drinks a little, before resuming to play. 

"Yah! I just told you to stop!" I yelled but it was useless. 

The ball fell in front of me, "Pass it.." she says "No.." I say taking the ball "why are you mad with KyuRi?" she looks away. 

"Please forgive her.. Whatever she did.. She's really upset about the whole thing and--" 

"Mind your own business." she coldly said and packed her things up. 

"KyuRi's my friend that's why I can't mind my own business.." I grabbed her wrist "Are you mad with me too?" 

"Damn Kibum you're the smartest guy in our school but you can be stupid at times!" she yells before cupping my cheeks and crashing her lips against mine. 

The kiss last some seconds more and I found myself kissing her back. 

She pulls back and mutters a "Sorry" before running away.

 I touched my lips.. My first kiss.. was.. with Shin Len.. the girl that I admired for a long time..

Len's POV 

I ran to the bus stop... 

What did happen to me just now? Why did I kiss him? 

I blushed and bit my bottom lip 'I hope he won't hate me..'  I sat on the bench. "LEN! LEN!"

This voice..  I turned to my side and saw KyuRi running towards me..wait.. She's holding hands with.. Kevin? 

What's happening in here?

 I'm totally confused.. She stopped in front of me, catching her breathe.

"Len..listen I--" she pants again but Kevin pats her back "Breathe in, breathe out KyuRi.." he says and she nods. 

"Are you okay now?" I asked  Hey,I'm not a bad person so I'm still concerned for her..

She smiles,"Len-ah.. You misunderstood my conversation with Kibum oppa.." she mutters. 

"She's not in any kinds of romantic relationships with Kibum hyung and they're just close friends.." Kevin explains for her and wraps her amrs around her "And I'm her boyfriend" he smiles. 

"Thanks oppa" KyuRi's lips curved up.

I was looking at them, trying to get the information that they just gave me and when I put 2 and 2 together.. KyuRi..close friends.. Kibum..

 I widened my eyes,"S-so you.. You weren't flirting with Kibum?" I stuttered and she nodded. 

"KyuRi!" I hugged her "Unniee I'm super super super deeply sorry! I should've ask you first and--" 

"Shh I got it and I forgive you" KyuRi says hugging me back. 

"But.. Since when are you guys together?" I asked when we broke the hug. 

"Ehm.." KyuRi mutters and looks at Kevin 

 "I wanna hear the WHOLE story!" I smiled tugging her shirt "Let's go at my place~" 

"Do I really need to?" she pouts 

"At least she ain't mad with you anymore.." Kevin chuckles 

"Yup~" I nod before dragging them at my house.  

I was listening to Kyuri.. But my mind was somewhere else..

What am I going to do when I'll see Kibum tomorrow?