F O O L .

F O O L

 

 

He is late as always. Today is the day me and my best friend going to amusement park.

“Hey!” he said to me like nothing happen.

“What the… You’re late. Again. What wrong with you? What did you do last night that you late like this?” I said to him, acting annoy.

“I’m sorry… Forgive me, huh? Please…,” he pouts. I can’t refuse that pout. Ugh. Kim Jong In.

Yes. Kim Jong In. My best friend. We shared the same childhood memory, together ‘till now.

“No. You are late last time for dance practice and I forgive you and you promise me you’ll not late again. Look now?” I said glaring at him.

“Ji Hyun-ah, I’m not Kim Jong In if I’m not late? Am I right?” he said, smirking at me.

“Huh! Fix that first…,” I reply short because I am blushing like crazy!

Yes. I like him. No. I love him. We’re together ‘till now. It’s normal for me to have a feeling for him, don’t you guys think? I don’t know when but I always jealous when he together with other girls. But I do not tell him because I don’t have courage and he loves someone else.

And I’m a no to that girl. Han Yoo Na. A pretty, rich and intelligent girl. Compare to me, I’m an ugly, rich-poor, not so smart girl. I met her and me just speechless. And to add the worse, they are going out.

Yes. I’m jealous so much that I always cry at home. Mom and dad always worried about me. My brother starts to be Sherlock, investigating and spying me to find what make me cry.

Let me intro my family. Mom, caring and loving. Dad, a bit scary but a warmth person. Brother, protective and playful. Well, actually we’re a twin by 15 minutes. I call him brother because… I don’t know.

They didn’t know I have a feeling for him, so does him. And today, we’re going to amusement park because he forgot our promise to eat dinner together last time. He will make it up. He hates debt. That his personality.

“Well… Let’s go! What to ride? I want to ride roller-coaster! Ah! Wait. You’re afraid of high, don’t you?” Ha… So considerate.

“Well… Let’s ride it. Let’s have a super real fun today!” I said, actually scare. But for him, I can do anything.

“Wow! Well then, let’s go!” he pull my hand. He touches my hand. For him, as a best friend but, different for me.

But I a little hate this hand because he uses it to hold his girlfriend hand.

After riding all the rides, we both are hungry.

“Hey! Let’s eat first, should we?” he said cutely, rubbing his stomach. Cute!

“Okay then. What to eat?” I ask because there are so many choices here.

“What do you wanna eat? I’ll treat!”

“Then, let’s go eat pizza there!”

And we go to the Pizza Restaurant.

After eat, we play some more games, not the rides one, just get-a-toy games

And he sends me home.

“Wow. Today was so fun. Thanks dude, taking me there,” I said, giving small punch at his arm.

“Ouch! Girls are always this strong?!” he said, rubbing his arm.

“What the… I’m strong or you’re weak? Fool, go home. It’s getting late,” I .

“Huh! Whatever. Anyway, I’m off!” he waves at me on his way to the car.

“Be careful! Thanks for today…,” I waves back.

When I reach my home*, I go in to see no one there. Well, maybe mom and dad go out having sweet time and brother maybe late for school.

Well then, it’s good what. I can stroll at the park for a while since I feel like it.

The night suddenly feels so cools with breezy wind. I thought the night is the best night out of night I’m crying like crazy when suddenly I see something that I shouldn’t. Something that I don’t want to see all in my life.

They did it. Kim Jong In and Han Yoo Na, kissing. I’m speechless, hurt, and broke. I run and run until I reach my home and quickly go to my room. I think someone is following behind me.  I realize that my brother is already at home. I don’t care about anything.

And I cry as hard as I want and that went for 1 week. My family is worried about me. I don’t eat, wash or even go out of my room. I’m weak. But I don’t care. All the hopes that I think about being together with him, all broke to pieces!

Suddenly,

“Yah! Lee Ji Hyun! Get out. I said, get out from this room. It’s me, Jong In. Open the door, friend!” I hear he shouts outside. I miss him so much. I want to get out and hug him but a lot of things block me from doing that.

First, he has some else that he truly loves and second, I’m too weak. I can’t even stand up. I just sit in the same position for 1 week, hugging my knee. I can’t even hold a thing properly. I cry again.

But then, the door broke.

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?” There, I see my one side loves, Kim Jong In. Ha ha, he surely mad at me now.

My mom and dad come in and my brother goes to me. And the things that I know before everything black, dad comfort mom because she cry. Jong In lifts me and my brother helps him to get me in the car.

When I wake up, I find myself at the hospital. I try to sit and turn to my left to see no one and to my right and to my surprise, he… Kim Jong In, is sleeping beside me.

“Hmmm… Lee Ji Hyun?! Awake? Wait here… I’ll call the doctor,” and he go out for a while and come back with the doctor.

After a few checkups, I got scold by him.

“Yah! Are you crazy?! You said to me, you must eat to live. But look? Do as you say, dude!”

“…” I just stay quiet because I miss him. I stare at him like there is no tomorrow.

“I found it strange too that you didn’t call me for a week! Message, sns, anything! I was worried like crazy until your mom calls me and told me about you. Why you being like this?! Tell me!” he said, frustrate.

“Because I was hurt. Like you said just now, ‘you must eat to live’. I don’t wanna live anymore. When I think about it, I always give a trouble to my parent and always annoyed my brother. And because of my stupid mistake, I lost my treasure. So, it’s no use to live,” I lower my head because I’m tearing.

“What… do you mean by that?” Jong In flustered.

“I LOVE YOU, FOOL. LAST TIME, I SAW YOU KISSING YOO NA. I was hurt! I hate myself for not telling you my feeling! I love you so much that seeing you smiling and happy with her is enough for me. I… thought that you will see me as a woman too but you just see me as your best friend. Every time you went a date with her, I cry alone at home. That the only things that I can do for you. Happy for you. I can’t take your happiness from you. I hate seeing you sad like last time. But I keep hurting myself and act like nothing happen tomorrow morning and live like a robot that generate again after being charge. I want to tell you, but I can’t!” I said what I store to myself all my life and I can see he shocks hearing this.

I cry again and he suddenly hugs me. I cry even harder.

“Stupid! I love you too! I love you too. Can’t you see? The kissing… That was her that starts it. Not me! I going out with her because of our parent, you fool! You know her father is our shareholders in my father’s company. I try to show my feeling for you, but she blocks me. She threats me with everything she has! I’m sorry, dear. Don’t cry. From now on, I’ll be beside you. Don’t cry,” but when he said that… I cry even harder. Because he loves me. The things that I never imagine.

3 years after that,

“Dear… Wake up! It’s morning. You need to help me with food. Mom and dad will call later. Honey…”

We got married. And I’m carrying our first child in my stomach! After all the things happen, we’re together and we’re happy together.

“5 minutes, please…,” he groans. This cutie!

“No. Wake up, please…,” I pull him out of the bed.

“Then, 5 seconds.”

“Okay then. I’ll start counting. 1, 2, 3… 4… 5!” and I pull as hard as I can but he suddenly stand and slowly walk to me and I have no choice to back off slowly.

“What do you want? Now, go wash! Quick!” I try to get out of the situation but fail! He gives me a peck and does it again but…

“Kim Jong In! Honey, dear… Help me! HELP ME, I SAID! KIM JONG IN. HURRY, CAR! CAR! HOSPITAL!!” I shout. Guess what? Our child will come to this world!

My husband is shocks and quickly me to the car and bring me to the hospital.

3:22 PM,

Our baby, Kim Jong Hyun is born.

 


Error . I know . Sorry . Well , I'm not a good writer but hope you guys love it .