Friends?

Fours Seasons

Pedaled as if putting your lungs out. He was late, after all that had happened, walk off the world, he lose time easily. Should have gone by car, but the coffee was not so far from home.

He took a deep breath and continued pedaling. He had arranged to meet with Jongdae and disliked leaving the friend waiting .

"I'm sorry, Jongdae!" He looked at his friend, when he sat down, that did not seem to mind the delay. "It's okay, I was Minseok so far. He had to go to class, but left a hi" Jongdae smiled fondly, and called the waiter. Made a simple request, two hot cheeses, a cappuccino and mocha .

"Tao and Kris arrive at the end of the week we'll have a party. Luhan is taking care of things." Jongdae said as he bit into a piece of its grilled cheese and smile at his friend. " So the party will be good, when?" Yixing seemed excited for the first time in months . After all they could be together again, and he could show them the book he had found in the previous month at home.

 "Friday, at eight, I drive you?" Yixing shook his head as he bit into her grilled cheese and smiled. They sat talking for hours. About Kris comeback and Sehun got closer to them again. It was as if things were returning to their proper places .

----

 

Back home, he took a long and warm bath. In his underwear he walk with his towel around his neck till kitchen. Made a tea, and drying his hai, he smirked.

"Put a clothe on, Yixing! I can come home with visitors and you can cacth a ing cold!" She smiled and walked to bathroom, "I want a tea too, Xing!"

He took a deep breath and lay down, pulled the blanket further up, smirked as he looked at the photo center of your wall. The smile was always beautiful and alive. He closed his eyes and could see her smile again, as she hugged him from behind to take that photo on the beach, along with Jongdae, Sehun and Yifan .

"Smile!"

He missed her, every day, every time, more and more.

---

 

The week flew by, it was friday. That morning if not for your alarm clock, he would probably someone  late. He took a fast bath. As always he wore a jeans, high cut converses, shirt and a plaid Pyrex shirt - a birthday gift from Yifan. He left without eat, with cell phone in hand and the key in the other .

"Huh? Are you telling me that what Luhan?" He had one hand on the forehead while thinking what Luhan and nothing seemed manly desparate like that .

"Sehun , you should help and not hinder! For God!" He rang off rolling his eyes as he saw a person who looked known entering the cafe, he stared, but his phone rang again.

" TAKE YOUR OFF THAT COFFEE AND COME HERE NOW ZHANG YIXING!" it was Luhan again .

The only thing he could think about was how Luhan was sometimes so bossy and cranky. He chuckled and stood up leaving the cafe with cell phone in hand.

"Yixing?" A familiar voice called him, did not need to turn to know who it was, Joonmeyun . "Joonmyun, what are you doing here, I thought .." A strange smile appeared on Joonmeyun lips, when he cut him "I went back last week, surprise, I 'm working at my father's company. He decided to retire "

It was nice to know he was back, even if he has gone in a unexpectedly way, when he was just returned to Seoul . His cell phone rang again " you Luhan, go to hell!" whispered through gritted teeth while ignoring the call .

"Oh, nervous?" asked raising one of her eyebrows. "Sometimes Luhan annoys me. ​​I have to go to his house", he breathed and looked at the phone again, refusing one more call .

To be honest, he felt strange in the presence of Joonmyun, and having this conversation. Not that he don't like him, they'd had a beautiful friendship, but with the the other at England the things starting to be not so close.

"Ahn, Kris back today with Tao  I think they will be happy to see you, what do you think of going? If you are not busy can go with me " He tried to be as polite as possible and not show so much discomfort when speaking, but it seemed inevitable.

"Oh, might be cool.", he said probably more to education than by enthusiasm. Yixing decided not to ask.

 

Luhan answered the door looking like he wanted to kill Yixing, he opened the door to the point of yelling at the boy, but when he saw Joonmyun, he smiled " OH MY GOD, YOU ARE BACK? " They smiled and embraced.

"Hunnie - aah ! Joonmyun is back!" Sehun put his head out of the kitchen and smiled " Hey hyung, welcome back." Both entered. While Joonmyun Luhan and talked, Yixing Sehun decided to help in the kitchen .

 

Should be around ten o'clock when the door opened. Minseok, Luhan, Joonmyun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were on drinking and waiting room. Jongdae was in the kitchen, next to Sehun and Yixing .

"Welcome back" they said together. Tao seemed very excited about the party, and with the presence of Joonmyun too. Yifan was happy to be home, and can not deny to greet Sehun, Yixing and Jongdae first.

After lengths and clichés chatter, the living room had Minseok, Tao, Joonmyun, Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Jongin and Kyungsoo . They were drinking and playing video games. They seemed excited.

 

In the kitchen were four. For a long time they were just staring in silence, a strange feeling haunted them all. Jongdae decided to start "We were best friends, and now we seem to complete strangers." His tone was not angry or rude, had a hint of sadness to be exact .

Kris smirked and stared at each "How have things been here?" he asked carefully. "Here at home as well, taking off the FIFA championships" Sehun rolled his eyes, "Thank God I have Xing's home."

"You now goes to his house again?" Kris asked, without being rough, without even wanting to. "There is a problem with that?" Sehun returned in the same tone . "Some time ago you promised not to step over there," said Yifan , looking into the eyes of the youngest, who sawed his fists .

"The two will start fighting for nothing now?" Jongdae asked . "Stay calm" Yixing completed. "Look who asks us to stay calm. You can barely step outside the house without start talking about Jia" Kris said .

For so long he has joined so many things, that moment made ​​it back, he wanted to put everything out . "If we come to the state to fight for anything, who started with all this, it was you, Xing. You avoided us when we were all suffering."

The phrase Kris hit his face no mercy, pity, or remorse. In the background, perhaps Yixing understand why the friend has spoken it. He breath. But before he could answer, Jongdae began, "Enough! " All three looked at him with an incredulous expression.

It took a while and started "We are all wrong. We all lose someone, the same person . And instead of keeping us together, look what we did. Everyone here has guilt without restriction" Jongdae's eyes caught Yifan's eyes. "We've been better than this. But it seems that after Jia 's gone, we forgot to go on living. You have forgotten how they were happy and united. " Jongdae said lowering his voice .

For the first time in months, raw and truth thrown in their face. Jongdae had tried many times all together again. But Yifan just go to the café. Sehun not put feet on the Yixing's apartment . And sometimes, it was just him and Yixing hours. It felt wrong and useless, failing miserably in every attempt to save their friendship.

"I'm sorry", Sehun was the first to start, "I have been intolerant, and I really wanted to take things as they happened. Went child to have this kind of attitude" Their eyes were filled with tears. Kris was the first to do something, "It's okay, I think we all get impatient. It is as if we look, we will find a hole in our lives and it would be painful", he smiled while embracing the newest "Sorry for stay away so much."

Finally, Yixing decided to speak . "It's been hard to move on without Jia, change my habits, make new plans. It has been even harder without you by my side" he breathed , his voice was about to break "I don't want everything we lived be such a good memory, while we live a bad moment now. We should stay together, by ourselves, by Jia". The other three nodded and smiled .

 

That night for the first time, Yixing felt as if the black hole had all their hopes and strength had gone. And he read the book with Jia's Polaroid again .

Sehun, in turn, was more excited and happy. Yifan was back at their house, and this could help the youngest to get moving on with more willpower. The older by the way, was showing himself more careful and motivated.

Jongdae felt that maybe now they could all move on without saying goodbye to each other. He hoped to get a long way with your friends, if not, forever.