Coming Home

It's a J-Suga thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-> NamJin special & a little bit J-Suga

 

Nervous Jin looks a the clock on his cellphone again. 21:57... so only one minute has passed the last tim he had look on it. Damn. Normally Jin was a very patient person but no he hated it to wait. He sat with his friends Hoseok and Yoongi at the Seoul-Airport to wait for Nam Joon who's going to come back this night. He has stayed three month in New Zealand again to train his english even more. Three long month without Nam Joon... Jin remembered the day they bring Nam Joon to the airport. He was about to cry as he sees the airplane going up into the air. But now he is coming back and Jin didn't want him to leave ever again. Never.

"Yah, Jin, the time won't running faster when youre eyes are glued on the clock... relax~", Yoongi says as he put his own cellphone back into the pocket of his jacket and he giggles a bit. Then the small boy grab Hoseoks hand and interlock they fingers slowly. The two younger where a couple for some time now, Jin actually didn't now when they start. He always knew that there was more than this deep friendship - the way they look in each other eyes. And even though Yoongi isn't the guy for skinship in public he always hold Hoseoks hand. Once a girl started to flirt with Hoseok and Yoongi was getting more than jealous he even pouring a drink in the girls face. So no one dares to flirt with Hoseok again.

Jin on the other hand didn't told the two what has happend on the farewell party for Nam Joon and also the past three month when they Skype everyday. On the farewell party Jin went outside, he wanted to be alone with his thoughts that Nam Joon would leaving the next day. His heart was in pain and he even was about to cry. But then Nam Joon came out and join him. Both had stand there in silence until Nam Joon mumbles something and Jin had turn to the taller one to ask what he has said. But he didn't came this far because Nam Joon has put a hand on Jins cheek and kissed him passionate. So the two spend the whole night outside, cuddeling and kissing.

The next day Jin drive them to the airport - Yoongi and Hoseok also came along. But Jin didn't say anything the whole time. He didn't want Nam Joon to leave, he wanted to cry and beg him for stay here in Seoul. But then Nam Joon take him aside and take his hand in his before he slowly starts to speak. He has notice that Jin was more than sad about the fact that Nam Joon going to leave him for three month. "I really would like to put you into my suitcase so that I can take you with me"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter