Appas & Babies

Hello Baby Go Go Go Competition - EXO Addition (need more applicants!)

   

Kim Joon Myun & Julia Russo Ko (Avaliable)

Name: Julia Russo Ko
Father: Suho
Mother: -

Age: 5 years old 
Ethnicity: Korean-Italian
Birthday: 14-11-08
Personality: Julia is a sweet and bubbly girl in general, she's probably one of the most outgoing children here. She's also one of the loudest childen here. She doesn't cry as long as you give her what she wants, but when you don't she'll throw a tantrum.

 

Do Kyung Soo & Kenny Jang (Avaliable)

Name: Kenny Jang
Father: D.O
Mother: -
Age: 5 years old
Ethnicity: Korean-American
Birthday: 26-4-08
Personality: Kenny is known for his goofy ways. He loves to play games and have fun. He can't be taken seriously and is usually never sad or angry as long as he has a game in his hands. Kenny usually can't tell when someone is being serious or not so he takes everything as a joke. He's agressive at times because he loves play fighting.

 

Kim Jong In & Emiko Okada (Avaliable)

Name: Emiko Okada
Father: Kai
Mother: -
Age: 3 years old
 Ethnicity: Korean-Japanese
Birthday: 29-12-10
Personality: Emiko is a sweet and needy. When she says she needs something she means now and no options, but because she's the youngest she follows the older ones around a lot and tries to fit in. Even though there are kids her age, she rather be with the 5 year olds. 

 

Oh Sehun & Zhao Xiao Yu (Avaliable)
Name: Zhao Xiao Yu
Father: Sehun
Mother: -
Age: 4 years old
Ethnicity: Chinese
Birthday: 16-07-09
Personality: Xiao Yu is 4 years old but acts like he's in his 40's. He is a pretty serious boy and doesn't like playing games much. He isn't good in sports or anything that has to do with running because he's a really slow runner. Out of all the ways to do things, he'll probably take the boring way out.

 

Park Chanyeol & Eric Villanueva (Avaliable)
Name: Eric Villanueva

Father: Chanyeol
Mother: -
Age: 5 years old
Ethnicity: Korean-Phillippines
Birthday: 26-05-08
Personality: Eric is a funny kid. He loves to make people laugh and likes to laugh himself. He's known as the perfect kid since he never does anything bad and is friends with everyone. He's pretty much a typical 5 year old kid.

 

Byun Baekhyun & Yook Seung Hoon (Avaliable)
Name: Yook Seung Hoon
Father: Baekhyun
Mother: -
Age: 4 years old
Ethnicity: Korean
Birthday: 04-06-09
Personality: Seung Hoon is a genius, he has really good memory and is knows as boy genius. He's in love with science and building things. If you tell him to do something then he'll do the complete opposite and say "I did it for science." He has weird and quirky habits, like he's a very picky eater and likes plain food. He writes with his left hand and always puts on his left shoe first.

 

Xi Luhan & Liang Mei (Avaliable)
Name: Liang Mei
Father: Luhan
Mother: -
Age: 3 years old
Ethnicity: Chinese
Birthday: 14-08-10
Personality: At first Mei is very shy, she talks but in a very soft voice, almost to the point where you can't hear her. But as you get to know her, she will become more comfortable and loud. She cries often too. People say she has droopy eyes because he crys so much.

 

Kris Wu & Adrien Kang (Avaliable)
Name: Adrien Kang
Father: Kris
Mother: -
Age: 5 years old
Ethnicity: Korean-Hispanic
Birthday: 11-01-08
Personality: Adrien is the most popular out of all the kids. He will talk to everyone at least once and loves to make friends. He's also quite the ladies man when it comes to charms, especially to his noonas. Adrien likes to be in charge and get his way, he's also the oldest out of all the children.

 

Kim Min Seok & Nicole Dubois (Avaliable)
Name: Nicole Dubois
Father: Xiumin
Mother: -
Age: 4 years old
Ethnicity: Korean-French
Birthday: 17-10-09
Personality: Nicole is known for her foreign beauty. Even though she's half korean, she looks completely french. Nicole prefers to speak in french because her Korean isn't the best. She gets attached to someone really qucikly and expects you to be there for her all the time. She isn't a very social girl and is pretty shy.

 

Zhang Yi Xing & Liam Ahn (Avaliable)
Name: Liam Ahn
Father: Lay
Mother: -
Age: 4 years old
Ethnicity: Korean-American
Birthday: 22-05-13
Personality: Liam is a mute child when it comes to getting to know new people. He doesn't interract with other kids usually and enjoys being alone. He depends on his parents a lot but when it comes to getting attached, he isn't good at it. It will be a long time before he says "I love you."

 

Huang Zi Tao & Huang Jia Li (Avaliable)
Name: Huang Ji Li
Father: Tao
Mother: -
Age: 4 years old
Ethnicity: Chinese
Birthday: 01-02-09
Personality: Jia Li is a complete tomboy, she hates dresses, dolls, pink, anything girly. She even refuses to wear clothes in the girl section of the stores. She's agressive and loves to play fight like the guys. She doesn't have many girl friends and gets along with boys much easier. She's more of a daddy's girl than a mommy's girl.

 

Kim Jong Dae & Maya Rivera Cho (Avaliable)
Name: Maya Rivera Cho
Father: Chen
Mother: -
Age: 5 years old
Ethnicity: Korean-Hispanic
Birthday: 22-10-08
Personality: Maya is a very blunt person. If you ask her a question she'll tell the truth and only the truth, she isn't good at lying at all. But it can sometimes be a bad thing because she'll quickly tell you if she likes you or not and ends up hurting peoples feelings. Besides her blunt ways she's caring and quite clingy.