I

A Prince and His Flower

King mother Suho was a very very kind mother, though the nine children his husband had before meeting him were not his, he treated them as his own and even gave birth to the tenth son, Prince Sehun. King Yifan had married a young woman called Lady Fei, and succeeded the thrown and produced some heirs. The then Queen Fei fell ill with cancer, and later died in her sleep. Yifan needed someone, not only to love him but his children he had already had. He meet Suho at a gathering, he was a photographer and artist, taking reference pictures for art he'd later draw or paint. The two fell I'm love, and Suho fell every bit in love with the children at the time. They started a happy marriage, and he soon gave birth to Sehun, the youngest and last heir.
 The heirs Queen Fei had produced: Princes Xuimin, Luhan, Yixing, twins Chen and Beakhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, twins ZiTao and Jongin were all lovely boys and took to him well and considered him their mother, since they briefly knew theirs.

Prince ZiTao was especially talented as a young boy, learning languages and art, dance and martial arts. He never seemed one for singing, but when he did it was rather beautiful. As he reached the age of 18 he was bored of the schooling he received. This prompted King Mother Suho convince his husband that it would do him some good, and help him develope as an individual. He went into his first school of choice, a small university in the mountains of Europe, a liberal arts school.  There he meet a very active student names Antheia and the grew close, even bringing her back to China for various holidays.

This is how Prince ZiTao became the fairytale prince of China.