Success And Triumph

The Perks Of Being A Vampire Slave

Prologue

 

“Krystal!!” A voice boomed all over the castle, I rolled my eyes, the prince of arrogance calls, Sometimes I really want to wring his perfect little neck and see the daylights out of him.

 

“Yes Your Eminence?!” I used my sarcastic voice but he seems to ignore it. This dude really has to quit pissing me off, though everything he does pisses me off.

 

“Have you sanitized my chambers?” He asked me not looking at me but at my newly replaced fresh daisies that stood on a vase a feet from him.

 

“Yes your highness.” I muttered, though the correct words are ‘Yes you OCD bastard’ I really can’t comprehend how this guy lives alone with his serious OCD-ness.

 

He narrowed his eyes. “Are those new flowers?” He asked me, I scoffed; good luck figuring that out Sherlock. He sensed me scoffed and raised a brow, “Any problem?” his voice was malignant, I shivered and shook my head.

 

Vampires don’t have laser eyes or super speed, they just have acute senses and scary auras, that’s all there is.

 

Well, that’s all I can perceive right now.

 

I glared back at him despite the fact that my glare has no effect. He his lips.

 

 

“Just...” Lee Tae Min looked so frustrated as he ran his fingers through his hair. I smirked, oh, the feeling of success.

 

One of the perks of being a Vampire Slave.

 

 

How I become a vampire slave? Well, that’s quite the story isn’t it?