EP1: Junmyeon / Suho

Just Answer Me 2014

“You son of a b****!”

Chanyeol choked helplessly under Suho’s tight grip on his neck as he pinned him to the white walls of the hospital where they took the bleeding pedestrian their car accidentally hit a few hours earlier.

After checking in their helpless victim, Suho dragged Chanyeol to nearest fire exit and began beating him mercilessly until it came to this point.

“I’m…sorry…Young Ma-aa-ster.” The taller male begged desperately as he looked down on the smaller male, dressed in an extravagant white tux, looking as if he was just heading straight to a wedding ceremony.

“You wanted to ruin my wedding, didn’t you?!” bellowed an angry Suho.

Oh. So Suho was apparently going to a wedding --- his wedding.

Chanyeol looked away at the mention of the word “wedding”, and instead gathered all his strength to kneel before the exploding bomb of rage which was Suho.

“Plea..se..You---ng Maaa-ster. It was…all..an..accident.” Chanyeol tried to say while Suho kept a tight hold on his neck, looking more twisted as ever.

“Don’t you think I didn’t know, Park Chanyeol. Even if I have to cancel my wedding today with Baekhyun, he will still be mine.” Suho hissed, as he gripped Chanyeol’s neck more tightly, making the guy recoil in pain, before throwing him to the floor forcefully.

“Even if I to see your fu**king face every day, I’m not firing you yet because I have to keep my eyes on you.” Suho said with a twisted smile.

Chanyeol continued to stay on the ground, coughing as he massaged his neck, where Suho’s fingers had clearly made their mark.

“Get the car ready. We’re leaving after I settled this with that guy you almost killed.” Suho said menacingly as he turned to leave.

Suho made his way to the private ward he requested the guy they hit to be checked in, mostly because he was filthy rich and another thing was because he didn’t want attention from other onlookers who might spread his very unflattering accident. He had to keep his reputation clean and shiny, because he was, after all, Kim Junmyeon, President of the most respectable, highly distinguished school in all of South Korea, SM University.

He was actually not angry at Chanyeol for ruining his arranged marriage with Byun Baekhyun, son and future CEO of Idol Enterprises, the leading music and entertainment agency. He did not love him, but loved the meaning of marrying him, because he was a businessman after all. Marrying Baekhyun would mean more fame for his school, since he would surely push Baekhyun to train his students as the future idols and actors, because the agency would become part of their conjugal property.

What made him explode in rage earlier was because the accident happened in front of their University, that there could be a possibility that the guy they hurt was actually a student. He didn’t recognize the face of the guy, because there was blood all over it, and he couldn’t stand looking at any bleeding object for more than 5 seconds or he might puke. If that person were a student, their student, he might kiss his future investments goodbye from the board of investors because who would want to enrol in a University where its own CEO was reckless enough to cause accidents to his students?

He couldn’t believe that a mere driver might bring him his downfall, so he had to his best to salvage both of their asses if it’s the last thing he needed to do.

“Do Kyungsoo. English Professor, SM University.” Suho read aloud when he opened the ID the nurses gave him, after he requested looking at it for verification.

Suho sighed in relief, thinking how lucky he was for just hitting a teacher. At least he could bargain with him, right? He could offer him a better job, like Head of the English Department or something, anything, just to keep his mouth shut.

Although the more he thought about it, the name kind of seemed familiar, and finally knew why when he opened the door and saw Kyungsoo’s angelic face, deep in sleep because of anaesthesia for his emergency surgery.

A flashback of his college dorm room number, 12, and a heart-shaped smile greeting him by the door washed over him in an instant. It was a memory he couldn’t forget after all these years. His first love.


Author's Note

How did you like the first 4 introductions so far?  So some of the possible pairings have been introduced too. Chyeah~

Anyways, I'll try to update soon with the others.  Btw, comments will be really, REALLY, appreci ADORED.  

Anyhoo, thanks again you for reading! :)

~Moonburi