1

Love In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A wide grin appeared once he stepped outside the airport. He finally arrived at his beloved country.

 

I’m here… finally…

 

He walked to the wide open gate and his grins stretched wider, inhaling. Fishing out his phone from his pocket, typing

  To: Minjunkay hyung~ From: Ice cream baby~   Hyung! Come and pick me up! I’m here already at the airport

 

He stared at his phone and… sent!

 

Not long after a black A5 Audi stopped in front of him as he cocked an eyebrow at the car. The car’s window shifted down and revealed a grinning Minjun.

 

                “Hop on,” he said gesturing the boy to get into the car. The boy’s lips stretched into a big grin and he went to the passenger seat. As soon as he got into the car, they hugged and Minjun ruffled the younger head.

 

                “Congratulation for winning the contest Wooyoungie,” Minjun drove out from the airport as he got a ‘thanks’ from the younger. They talked and talked until they reached a mansion. Wooyoung was presenting the widest smile when he was out from the car and Minjun can only stare at the younger with a small smile but his smile vanished when he recalled the news Wooyoung’s parents told him that morning.

 

How will you accept all of this later Wooyoungie? …

 

Minjun sighed and it didn’t go unnoticed by the younger. He stared at the older with a cocked eyebrow. Minjun was devastated for a while but he shook his head giving a hint that it was nothing as Wooyoung shrugged it off.

 

“I have a date with Taecyeonnie and go meet your family, daaa~” Minjun said and drove out from the resident making Wooyoung pouted but a smile came back to his face as he looked at the mansion again. He walked towards the mansion and passed through all the bowed maids. Wooyoung smiled cheerfully to all of them causing some of the younger maids to get blushed and some other smiled back.

 

                “Wooyoung,” the voice that he missed the most as he looked up and his lips stretched wider. He almost running toward the lady and brought her into his embrace.

 

                “Eomma, I missed you,” he half whispered and he inhaled his mom’s scent.

 

“I missed you more, baby boy,” he noticed that his mom started sobbing and he pushed her a bit, wiping the tears away with his thumb. He kissed the lady’s cheeks and forehead until his eyes landed on the person behind her.

 

“Welcome home, Wooyoung,” his dad patted the chubby cheeks guy head and he hugged the elder. He whispered the same things to his dad.

 

What a great family we got here.

 

“You guys are making a scene here, it’s not that he’s gone for years, it’s only a month,” the lad turned his head toward the source of the voice causing his lips to stretched into a crooked smile.

 

                “Fany!” he jumped towards his sister, his younger sister and he hugged her as she hugged him back.

 

                “Hi, Jason, I missed you,” she said with her beautiful eye smiles and yet her beautiful smiles. He leaned down and kissed her cheeks.

 

Jason, my chosen English name…

 

                “I missed you too,” he winked at her. They went to the living room and started chatting with each other. Wooyoung’s family, his mom, Mrs. Jang Miyoung married with his dad, Mr. Jang Myungjoo. They got him as the eldest and Tiffany as the youngest.

 

After a month, now I can see their happy face. This is happiness.

 

                “Oppa~ did you get me a handsome boyfriend from US?”  he snapped out from his thought and stared at the girl. Mr Jang flicked her head causing her to flinch and touched the spot. She pouted at her dad.

 

                “It’s hurt,” she mumbled. Wooyoung went to her and kissed the flicked spot making her smiled again.

 

                “Is it only handsome and hot guys invading your head?” Wooyoung asked agreed by their parents causing her to blush and they laughed again.

 

                “Of course, all I need is a hot and handsome guy that can take care of me,” she answered with her innocent tone. Their parents can only shook his head with the laughing Wooyoung.

 

This is all I want. A happy family

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the middle of Seoul, a guy was having a date with his girlfriend. They already dated for almost 5 months and they’re still happy with each other. Enough freedom and enough possessiveness among each other space.

 

                “Baby, let’s get something to eat, we’re already shopping for like two hours,” nagged the boyfriend and his girl smiled softly at him making him smiled back. They linked their fingers and walked through the mall and got into a restaurant.

 

They sat in a corner of the restaurant and ordered their food. The guy played with her fingers and they talked about random things.

 

                “Honey, I have to go to an event tomorrow night, it’s a company matters,” she said and the guy only smiled.

 

                “What event? Annual dinner huh?” he asked as she shook her head and gave him her crooked smiles.

 

Beautiful indeed.

 

                “No, it’s about the new investment things, I don’t quite remember about that but it’s literally connected with a fashion company,” she explained and the guy nodded his head.

 

                “Are you gonna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter