Angel in Disguise

Angel in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first time when my heart beating so fast when I looked at a guy. He was tall which is an advantage since he’s a basketball player, his eyes are so beautiful, he just perfect. He’s one of the most popular guy in my school. Our school leader in basketball. His name was Kris Wu.

 

I always watched him everyday, every time, every minute even every second but I knew that he’d never noticed me, never, ever. I’m just an ordinary student, not in the popular gang and not in nerd gang, I’m ordinary. Believe me or not, Kris was my classmate for three years in row. And now I’m in my 3rd year of high school and still he’d never noticed me. And he was my crush since the first time I met him.

 

FLASHBACK

Today was the first day of my high school life. I almost late for my first day. I rushed on my way to school, I didn’t notice anything cause I’m too focused with the late thingy and I bumped on someone, I fell on my . I stayed on the ground and rubbed my .

“Are you okay?” I could hear the most beautiful voice on earth. I looked up and I saw a handsome guy standing in front of me and lend his hand to help me. Angel.

“I-I’m fine.” I looked at him and stood up fast because of the embarrassment. He just smiled at me and left me.

My heart beating so fast like I’m going to die soon because of the speed.

Then I just realized that I’m falling in love with him.

“Kris! Ssup man?” I heard from afar someone approached him and tapped his shoulder.

Kris…..

My first love…

Love at first sight…

END OF FLASHBACK

 

RIIIING~

Finally the school was over. I had a same routine everyday. After school I has to working at one of the popular cosmetic brand in Korea. Glad I’ve got a quite nice body and nice face so it wasnt hard to be accepted in this company as a sales, but mostly people always thought that I’m a model. I would be done around 10 at night. After that I always rushed home. Why? because…

 

I walked up to 3rd floor to reach my flat. My flat wasn’t superior or gigantic but as a ‘ugly-flat-for-poor-people’. My family wasn’t that poor but just an average one. Since my dad passed away, our financial only depend on my mom and me. I reached my flat and I turned the doorknob.

“I’m home.”

“You’re home Nana.”

From afar I could hear my mom’s voice.

“Where’s unnie?” I asked my mom while I took off my shoes at the front door.

“She will be back soon.”

“You let her to go out again?” I shocked that my mom let my unnie went out.

Before my mom could answer me, the front door opened and I could see my sister with her sweet smile.

“Nana ah~”

“Unnie, I told you to stay at home, I’m worried.” I hugged her with my worried tone.

“I’m fine, don’t worry baby~ look what I brought for you~” she unhugged me and showed me two cute dolls.

“It’s so pretty unnie~ you brought it for me?” I smiled at her, even tho in my heart I’m still worried but she knows how to make me happy.

“Of course this one is for you and the other one is for me, so we have a match doll.” She smiled happily.

“Thank you unnie~” I pecked her cheeks. “Now you have to rest okay.”

“But I still want to play with you~” she gave me her puppy eyes.

“No buts.”

“Arraseo, you’re more scary than eomma.” He pulled out her tongue and went to her room.

Sorry, I always nagging at you, always mad at you, always worried about you, but I did all of that just to keep you safe. I love you so much, my dearest unnie.

 

It almost midnight, and I just finished my homework, before I’m going to sleep, I went to my sister room. I opened her room and I saw my unnie was sleeping soundly. I walked closer to her bed. I looked at her, I saw an angel in disguise. Good night, sweet dream unnie.

 

Here I am, at school again. I let out a tired sigh. I walked to my classroom with my bestfriend, my only friend here, Lizzy.

“Naaa, can I see your homework? I forgot again.” She looked at me with her pitiful face.

“Arraseo, here you go. Just don’t get caught okay.” I smiled at her. Am I too kind? But she’s my best friend so it’s fine.

 

The first subject was Chemistry. I loved this subject so much, it’s my favorite subject and I always got an A in chemistry.

“Student, for the final project, I will pair you up into 30 groups in total, it means 1 groups contains 2 students.” Mr Lee told us.

My class became a mess, I could hear a lot of whispers from all direction. But I bet for the boys they wanted to be pair up with our school goddess, Im Yoona or Kwon Yuri, two goddesses out of 8 goddesses in this school. And for the girls, it must be Kris Wu. My Kris Wu. I drowned in my own world, I didn’t hear that Mr Lee was calling my name.

“Na…”

“Nana…”

“IM NANA…”

I snapped out from my own world and I looked at Mr Lee. “Sorry, what’s wrong Mr Lee?”

“You will pair up with Kris Wu.”

I nodded once… twice…third… and I stopped.

What????? Who?????

And I looked around with my widened eyes and I saw my classmate start to whispering to each other like I’m nothing in here.

My partner is Kris… That Kris Wu… My Kris Wu…

 

I’m at the library, flipping pages on the book. I’m in the middle of making my final project.

“Nana, I really don’t understand about this? What’s with this formula, why couldn’t we just bought it from a scientist?” I looked to the person in front of me.

“You don’t want to have a great score for our final project?”

“But, I really don’t understand this.”

“No buts, I will help you then.” I stood up and sat beside him. Him yes… I was sitting beside him… Kris Wu… He smells nice.

Three hours has passed and we’re done with our work for today.

“Oh God! It almost 9 already???” I looked at my watch and started to panic. “I gotta go now, my mom and my sister will be worry.” Before I could rush to the gate, a hand grabbed my wrist not that hard but could stop me. I turned my back and I saw Kris’s hand grabbed my wrist.

“Let me drive you home, it’s late and not good for a girl to go home alone.” he smiled at me.

“O-Okay…”

 

When we were on our way back to my flat, there was an awkward silence in the car, the only thing you two could hear was the rain hitting the top of the car. It’s raining slightly. I felt cold, I gathered my arm close to my body, and Kris noticed it. He then stopped his car. I looked at him with a confuse face, I thought something’s wrong with the car. And I saw Kris turned his body and grabbed something from the back seat. A black jacket, Kris’s favorite jacket, I almost saw that jacket glued on Kris’s perfect body every weeks.

“Here.” He smiled and gave me his jacket to keep me warm.

“T-Thanks.” I grabbed his jacket and smiled sweetly at him. What a gentleman, heart please calm down.

I didn’t notice that he was slightly blushing, the darkness covered his face well.

Finally we reached my flat, actually I’m embarrassed because of my flat and I knew it was really different with Kris’s.

“So we are here!” I clicked out my seatbelt. “Thank you for the ride, Kris.” I looked at him and smiled at him.

“You’re welcome, Nana.” He smiled back.

I opened the passenger door, I jumped out the car and knocking the passenger window. Kris opened the window.

“Please drive safely and thank you.”

“Okay, I’m going, bye!” he then rode his car back to his house.

 

I rushed back to my room. I flopped my body on my bed. I grabbed my pillow and covered my happy face on it. This is not dream, right?. I giggled by myself. I’m just too happy and then I realized that Kris’s jacket still glued perfectly on my body. I hugged my self and smelled the jacket. Kris’s scent. And I fell asleep still with Kris’s jacket and smile on my face.

 

Day by day, I became closer to Kris because of our final project. He would drive me home if we stayed at the library till late night. He would lend me his jacket if I looked so cold and he always treated me nicely.

 

One day, my unnie came back home with her big smile on her face. Unnie always went out now, almost everyday. And I’m still worried, but I could see that she’s getting better.

“Nanaaa~ Today is the most beautiful day~”

“Why are you so happy today unnie?”

“It’s a secret~”

“Yah~ tell your pretty little sister please.”

“Today… I met that person again.”

“That person? Who?”

“Angel.”

 

Unnie told me everything. How they met, how unnie’s heart captured with his kindness and how perfect he was. But one thing, unnie never talked to him, she didn’t know his name, just knew that he would be there to playing with his sister.

 

 

Today was Saturday, finally a break from hectic day. I just done bathing and I jumped on my bed to relax, then I heard my phone rang. I grabbed my phone and I saw the caller id… Kris Wu…

N: H-Helo…

K: Hey Nana, good morning! Did I disturb you?

N: No….

K: Ah okay then so are you free today?

N: I guess so, what’s wrong?

K: I want to take you out.

N: Take me out? For what?

K: Just don’t ask more, just get ready and I will pick you up half a hour from now okay.

Before I could say words, he hung up.

What’s with him? Is this a ….. date….?

 

I wore a beanie on my head, a soft pink dress, a long socks with my favorite convers and backpack on my back. I applied a light make up on my face, powder and light lip gloss.

I looked my phone and I saw a message from Kris.

 

From: Kris Wu

I’m outside.

 

I rushed to the front door, bid good bye to my mother and sister and ran downstairs, didn’t want to make Kris to wait too long. I saw a man laid his back on the car side. He looked so perfect. Angel.

 

He saw me and walked towards me. Did I just saw Kris slightly jawdropped? Or just my imagination?

“H-Hey Nana.” He stuttered.

“Hey Kris.” I smiled at him.

“Let’s go” he opened the passenger door for me, I sat down and smiled at him then he closed the door. We’re ready to go.

“So where are we going?” he just shrugged.

“Are we going to library? I bought our papers.” I pointed at my backpack. He just smiled at me.

“Seriously where a….” his index finger placed nicely on my lips to shut my mouth.

I could feel my face is burning red. I looked away, fast and glad that Kris wasn’t notice my red face.

Because of the silence in the car, I fell asleep.

Kris tapped lightly on my arm to wake me up and saying that we’re arrived. Now we’re at a garden, a big beautiful garden. I left in awe.

“Where are we?”

“Do you like it?”

“WOW! I REALLY LOVE IT!”

“Glad to know that, come.” He grabbed my hand, he held my hand naturally.

We walked together hand in hand, around us was a beautiful hanging flowers, we’re at a tunnel, I guess.

At the end of the tunnel, I could see flowers everywhere, it was really amusing, what a sight. And I really love flowers and beautiful things. And this garden just perfect, the most beautiful garden ever. Kris lead me to a beautiful pond in the middle of the beautiful garden.

We’re both walked to the cushions were placed. We sat on it.

I still couldn’t believe it. This kind of garden was exsist in this world. When I’m still looked around with my amusement face I heard Kris was chuckling. I looked at him and frowned.

“Sorry, your face just so funny.” I covered my face, kill me please.

The most shocking thing was Kris grabbed both of my wrist and put my hand down.

“Don’t cover it.” He smiled. “You looks cute.”

I’m dying.

I froze, my body became stiff, I couldn’t control my heart beat. Then Kris’s face came closer to my face, when his lips almost touched mine, I stood up in shock, I couldn’t control my balance and I fell to the pond. God! I can’t swim!!!

 

The last thing I remembered was Kris calling out my name.

 

I woke up and I sat down on my bed. Why am I at my room? I thought I was out in that beautiful garden with Kris. Of course it was a dream…

 

Then my sister opened my room. She rushed to my bed.

“Nana, are you okay? What are you feeling? Hurt? Where?” she cupped my face and gave me a lot of questions.

“I think I’m fine…” I looked at her with a blank face.

“Oh my gosh! I thought you will never wake up, don’t ever playing near a water okay.” She hugged me tight and tears were coming out from her eyes.

“Don’t worry unnie ~ I’m strong as a bull.” I smiled and pointed at my biceps.

“Fluffy biceps.” She chuckled.

“Unnie… why am I here?”

“Y-Your friend, K-Kris brought you home.” She stuttered with low voice.

“K-Kris??? Is he here now?” I could feel my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter