Phone Number

Song Ji Hyo Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Random Note :

101 reasons I love Song Ji Hyo!

#23 Her drinking habit! We can be a drinking buddy!

 

 

Her POV :

She meets him for the first time at Runningman shooting.

She loves his appearance. Babyface look, naughty smile and charming persona. This feeling is not a crush, just admire, she tell herself. From what she knows he already has a girlfriend at that time, a beautiful actress from her previous management company.

 They have a little conversation, something rare for her. Usually she distance herself from the guest. After all, he is her Sunbaenim, she needs to greet him properly. They chat about his project, he currently filming a movie. She slightly embarrassing with this career conversation. Her career is kinda stuck now a day. Her drama and movie didn’t get well-respond. She works a few commercial and product modeling to make a living. She is an actress, really hard when people ask about your project and your answer is “I am starring a Pizza Commercial”. His responds is nice and polite. He shares about his struggle when he didn’t have any job at all. He convinces her, beside talent, they need a little luck to be success on their career and her time will come. He even knew about her movie, Some, and said he loves her acting on that movie.

They didn’t exchange phone number. She too shy to ask.

And that day and that moment just got forgotten.

                                               

 

His POV :

He met her for the first time at Namoo Actor party. It’s her girlfriend’s management company and she insists to come together. Since he feels awkward he just stood at the corner while looking around, watching the actors and actress chatting and drinking. And he saw a young girl, well, at that time he thinks her age is 17, with her thick bang on her black long wavy hair across his corner. She stood there while random guy try to chat with her. She looks annoyed and gulping a glass of sampanye in one shot. He chuckles watching this drama. He thinks that girl really beautiful, her cheek is chubby with big eyes. He refuse to looks longer, he already have girlfriend.

 

He met her again at Runningman shooting. Since he watching a few episodes, she knew her character on the show. Competitive, charming, implosive anger and spacing out most time. He adores her character, remind him with his little dongsaeng at home. Apparently their age is only one year apart. He knew she already has a boyfriend, everybody knew. He is still with her girlfriend, and thinking about other girl only make him feels guilty.

She greets him, bowing politely. She asks about his current project. When he reply the question to her she seem distant herself from him, her eyes look sad. They chat for a little while. He holds his gesture, even though he want to know her more. Maybe this is not their time. He holds his will to ask her phone number.

And that day and that moment just got forgotten.

 

 

 

                                     

She preparing herself attending sport brand fashion show event. She anxious about her appearance heard that the guests are mostly young talent. She chose casual style clothes and wears sport-wedges. At the entrance photo shot, she tries to smile brightly, waving to the reporter. At least her photo will end up nice and make her fans happy.

She stands in front of the bar, asking two glasses of sampanye. She gulp one on a shot to calm her nerves and hold one in her right hand. She turn around and surprisingly someone stand behind her causing the sampanye on her hand splash on that person’s shirt. She still in a shocking stage and freeze for a few seconds. That man chuckling and break up the awkward moment.

“Nice to meet you again Song Ji Hyo-ssi, or should I say MongJi-ssi? Hahaha, how can you don’t sense my presence behind you?”

She saw his bright smile and feel relieve he is not mad at all.

“Sunbaenim… I’m really sorry! Really really nervous about this night. I rarely knew someone here….”

Her eyebrows wrinkle because she feels worries about the accident, and he found it really cute. Damn, this girl is really cute even though she not tries to be to.

“I saw you from that corner and want to greet you. Let me accompany you for tonight, then. My friend is mingle around and already forget about me”

“Really nice of you Sunbaenim, but I don’t mind to be alone if you wanna mingle too. I can stay here and enjoy the bar service” She isn’t lying, she loves to drinks.

“I can mingle here with you, don’t I?” his answer makes her look down and grin. This man really good with his words, like someone she knew. He probably has a lot of pickup line that can makes woman’s heart fluster. She hates this type of guy, but she can’t hate him. Probably because that face, that smiles and that dimples. She falls on his charm.

They chat and laugh. Sunbaenim is really easy going. He share funny information about his fellow actors, their bad habits, the moments when he needs to take his drunken friends home and get scolded by their wife, and that makes her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter