The arm, The Dance and The confession

Song Ji Hyo Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note :

Dedicated to Song Ji Hyo appearance at MAMA 2013. She is so goddamn gorgeous. I wish someday she takes movie/drama which her roles is rich woman with that y wave hair, high fashion dress. Argh, I love this woman.

                                                                                     ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hongkong.

Just a week ago she comes here for a Mall Event. A slight worry and anger flash in her mind. Her manager should know she is very shy to appear in front of crowd like that, alone. She really concentrates to not look spacing out, she even try to make aegyo gesture to audience. Well, she did this to her fans too. Her variety appearance seems to catch a lot of heart.

And now she is here again. Alone again. She refuses to think the job she has to do tomorrow. Standing in front of huge crowd.  Presenting.  Speaking.  Language barrier.  High heels. Argh. That’s why she loves to spacing out. It makes her mind relax and reduce her stress level. She chuckle. Stress is someone famous one-line.

She checked in to hotel. She decided to sleep since she really exhausted. A phone ringing wakes her from deep sleep. It’s almost midnight. Annoyed, she tries to find her phone. She looks the ID number and suddenly feels happy.

“Oppa…!!!”

“Ji Hyo-ah, where are you? Oppa already in HK”
“I just wake up Oppa. Are you already in Hotel?”

“Yes, just a minute ago. Did I just wake you up? Sorry JiHyo-ah. I thought you streaming Hongkong night and enjoy some nice dinner already”

“Oppa, I feel so sleepy and sleep since I checked in. Hahaha, you know me Oppa”

“Well. How about having dinner together?”

“Ok, oppa lets meet at the lobby”

She is sighting, happily. She always feels happy every time she hears his voice.  She doesn’t know and try not to think about her feeling. That only makes the situation complicated. She loves their relationship now. He is her Oppa. The one that always protect her, the one that always cheer her, that one she hangout with. She always wants to have older brother. Since she is the oldest sibling, she always protects her little brother and sister. She loves the way he caring her. Sometimes he nagging, but she loves it. Don’t eat that, don’t drink too much, don’t wear that skirt, don’t smoke even the weather is freaking cold, don’t this don’t that. Instead of anger, her heart feels touched. He cares about her. She broke up with her boyfriend a while ago. He didn’t ask why. He knew she didn’t want to talk about that. He call her Dongsaeng and other Oppas and then having a nice drinking party. He even drinks and have a toast with her. His alcohol tolerance is , one bottle of soju and he already drunk. He smile and said, “Instead crying about your relationship, just embrace this moment. All of us share drinks and laugh. This moment is rarely happen since all of us really busy with our work. Man comes and goes, but we are here for you, JiHyo-ah”. She is choking and stays silent. How much she feels grateful for this family. The tears flowing down without her permission.

“Why are you crying? Oppa bring your favourite Makgeolli!”

And laughs join that tears. A lot of laugh wipe away her sadness.

                                       --------------

After meet at the lobby, they have a nice dinner at Korean re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter