We Suspected:Day I,Part II

Three Days

"Tao sunbae!Why did you find me?"The female hoobae backhugs Tao and asks happily.

"Stop the act."Tao says then roughly pushes the hoobae away.

"Sunbae?"The hoobae becomes sad.

"Now you shall explain why did you kiss me yesterday."Tao says coldly,his eyes look straightly into the hoobae's eyes.

"Sunbae you're so scary..."The hoobae says timidly.

"Explain.Why."Tao ignores the hoobae's words and says.

"Because...I love you ,sunbaenim."The hoobae says and pulls Tao's hand.

"Yah!Did you know that you let me and my girlfriend broke up?!"Tao yells.

"Broke...up?With your girlfriend?"The hoobae starts to cry.

"Yes.I.Got.A.Girlfriend.And I love her very much."Tao says.

"Sunbaenim how could you do this to me?!"The hoobae asks with tears.

"You are the one who made us broke up.I didn't even say that I love you.So get out of my life and don't interact with me anymore."Tao says and walks away.

"I will let you regret for this!!!!!!!"The hoobae yells.

 

 

 

"Did you get that,Tao?"Suho asks.

"Got that."Tao says with a smirk,then takes out his phone in his pocket.

"Great job,buddy."Kris says.

"Thanks."Tao then looks at the phone,he presses a button and then a recorder came out.

 

"Now you shall explain why did you kiss me yesterday."

"Sunbae you're so scary..."
 
"Explain.Why."
 
"Because...I love you ,sunbaenim."
 
"Yah!Did you know that you let me and my girlfriend broke up?!"
 
"Broke...up?With your girlfriend?"
 
"Yes.I.Got.A.Girlfriend.And I love her very much."
 
"Sunbaenim how could you do this to me?!"
 
"You are the one who made us broke up.I didn't even say that I love you.So get out of my life and don't interact with me anymore."
 
"I will let you regret for this!!!!!!!"
 
 
 
"Great job.With this I guess Eunji can know everything and forgive you."Suho says.
 
"But will Eunji forgive me after hearing this?Will she think that I'm lying again?"Tao sighs.
 
"I guess you shall wait for two more days after she's totally calm down?That time take this out and show her your heart."Kris says.
 
"It's a great idea,buddy.Thank you."Tao says and does a bro hug with Kris.
 
"But the hoobae said that she will let you regret for this,you must be careful Tao."Suho says.
 
"I will."Tao smiles.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Eunji-ah,if Tao explains everything clearly to you,will you forgive him?"Chorong asks.
 
"I don't know..."Eunji looks down and picks her fingers.
 
"You don't want a new start of you two?"
 
"I don't know...he did such thing...I don't know if I should forgive him..."
 
"Of course you should!!"Chorong says.
 
"If he can really find that evidence,maybe I will..."Eunji finally says.
 
"Really?"Chorong asks with eyes widened.
 
"Yes..."Eunji continues picking her fingers.
 
"Remember your word Eunji !!"Chorong says and runs away.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Really Chorong?!"Suho asks for confirmation.
 
"Yes Eunji really said that!!B-But..."Chorong says excitedly but then stutters.
 
"But what?"Suho is a little surprised.
 
"Eunji is not really calm now,I suggest Tao can explain to Eunji after a few days.
 
"Okay,I will tell Tao for sure!!"Suho says happily.
 
"Okay!!"Chorong says happily and hangs up the phone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Really?!S-Suho hyung?"Tao pulls Suho's hand and asks.
 
"Yes!!Chorong said that!!But she said something else..."Suho says.
 
"What did she say?"Tao asks nervously.
 
"She said that Eunji is not really calm then,she suggested that you can explain everything to Eunji after a few days."Suho says.
 
"Sure..."Tao says with a smile.