Lucky

Lucky

It was a beautiful night to take a stroll at Han River with your loves one especially, so you and your 3 years boyfriend kyungsoo had agree to take a stroll there to enjoy the fresh air and fireworks. Halfway walking at the Han River, Kyungsoo wanted to use the toilet.

“________ah, I want to use the toilet. Can you wait for me here for awhile?” he ask you. You nodded as in yes that you’ll wait for him there. So as he left, you notice a drunken man staring at you with a smirk on their face. So you decided to move away from him. So he won’t disturb you, but then he won’t leave you alone. So you tried running away from him, he followed you until he had caught you and drag you to a dark place.

You struggled yourself to get away from him, but he is too strong and you tried screaming for help. “scream as loud as you want little girl! No one can hear you!”the leader said. He tried kissing you, and you tried to push him. Then again he was too strong until he slap your cheek. He also tried to ripping your clothes, you close your eyes while tears are running from your eyes.

Suddenly, you heard someone shouting “YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DRUNKEN BOYS DOING?” you recognize this voice. It was your boyfriend  Kyungsoo! He ran quickly to the guy who was about to you and punch him at his eyes. Then he grab the guy collar. “Get lost! And never come back!” the guy was too afraid of kyungsoo and quickly run off with full speed.

Kyungsoo then come to you and lend his jacket to you because your clothe had been ripped and you are still in shock. So he drove you home that night, and carried you bridal style to your apartment and carry you to your bed cause inside the car, you already dozed off. So he start to take care of you the whole night.

The next morning, you were greeted by the sound of your morning alarm, you were shocked to see who was sleeping in a sitting postion while holding your hand. It was Kyungsoo. Then you stork his hair, so you can his face. he awake because of that and hugged you. You thank him by kissing him on the lips and saying that you are lucky to have him.

THE END

So how was the story? Was it good? Or bad? Cause is my first time writing this. And I need your comment jebal! Sorry, if there’s  any mistake. Thank you and happy reading guys! :D