FUSSY GRANDMA!

APARTEMENT

Jinki back from campus because the lesson is not difficult and hard day so he could return the apartment earlier in that day. Jinki usually goes to home at the night and after that he would immediately work on the project that given by her professor. When he walk to his apartement, he saw old woman who was walking  and carrying groceries. "Is she the y grumpy grandma, isn’t?" Jinki muttered, he was just walking behind the old lady with a distance of 10 meters, Jinki afraid being scolded again by the old man. Immediately, there were teenagers playing chase bike, so nudging the grandmother and the grandmother dropped and cursed. Jinki immediately helped the grandmother, "Halmeoni ... gwencanayo?", "How can you just asking me that? You do not see all my purchases fall, and it looks like my bones was crushed ...  Babo boy!! " the old grandmother grumbled, Jinki pouted just heard the fussiness grandmother, he immediately helped the grandmother to put in back the purchases into the bag of groceries, he also helped the old lady standing , but the grandmother can not stand, it may have severe calcification of the joints, "Aigoo .. What if I piggy back you halmeoni?”, “Oh may...oh whatever you say  ... Babo boy ... you should taking a direct decision ... still just ask me!”The old woman muttered again as she hit Jinki’s head. Jinki piggy back the grandmother and carrying the groceries, "Speak! Do not frown so... You’re not willing to carry me huh?! “The old woman muttered again," Annyo Halmeoni ... I'm happy to help you  ... "Jinki said.”Aaaaah young man what the hell you are... Your way like a snail!" She muttered again, Jinki just be patient while the uphill road to the apartment. Arriving at the apartment security guard look panicked when Jinki piggy back the grandmother, "Mrs. Jung Ah  ... are you okay?" the security guard Asked, "Yes I've been accidentally crashed into bad kids" grandma said and  still grumbling " Babo boy! Let's quickly take me to my room... my legs began to cramp! "She ordered," Okay Halmeoni... "Jinki said then enters the elevator, while the two guards in front of the apartment even gossiping," Mrs. Jung rarely close to the occupants of the other apartments, she usually rarely speaks ... even interact with his own neighbors "said the 1 st guard," What a pity man must deal with Fussy grandmother like as Mrs jung "said another guard.

 


Arriving at the front of the Mrs. Jung’s room, Jinki stopped, "Aigoooo why are you stopping?", "I wait you to open the door Halmeoni? So I stopped and waited you to press code "," Do you think my hand as long as yours? Crouched a little! Your body is too high! Babo! "The old lady muttered, Jinki immediately half squatting and the grandmother still embracing on his back. The grandm press the wrong code and it happen for long time, Jinki did not do anything because he really lazy will be the object of the old grandma’s grumpies "Aigo!!! Why the door would not open! The security system definitely broken! "," Maybe halmeoni just forget it ... try to remember again Halmeoni "Jinki remind with the smooth voice," Do you think I'm that old to loss of memory?? You always make my blood pressure rise! Quickly! Swatch of paper in my bag "the grandmother told, Jinki immediately find the paper in grandmother’s bag," There is no paper halmeoni "Jinki reported," Well! You all , just get my handphone "she told, then Mrs. Jung called security guard asked her room code. And it turns out the room code notes he had moved to mobile phone, although already successfully entered, Jinki still scolded by grandma. Jinki who originally wanted to say goodbye could not did it because the grandmother always told her to get this and get that. Indeed, Jung's grandma was not able to walk, but she might be able to walk at the night, but she still bothered Jinki, Jinki has not been able to return to his room. After Jung's personal physician comes after that grandma Jung asleep, finaly Jinki could went to his room, "I do not know why I like taking care of a toddler  ... cckckckckc grandmother was really chatty ... maybe it was the feel to have a grandmother" Jinki muttered. Since he was a kid, Jinki did not know the feel to have grandmother . On the way to his room, Jinki saw  the neigbour in room 110 come with staggered looks like she runs out drunk. When the woman fell down, Jinki almost immediately arrested him, "YAK!!! What DO YOU WANT? SHIRO!!! LET ME OWN! "The woman muttered and pushed Jinki then went to her room. Jinki just snorted, today he was so tired by the behavior of the neighboring apartment.

 


The next day, when Jinki come home from shift work part-time at a café, Jinki stopped into an electronics store, he found the automatic foot massager tool, and the price is quite cheap so Jinki decided to buy it. Every weekend Jinki always take the time to work part time, so he could send his money, and her mother did not have to bother with the hard work in the village. With a sparkles looked Jinki bought the tool to room. He started to enjoy it, felt to have a grandmother. Although Jung grandmother being rude to him, she will be happy to see Jung grandmother, his motivation to feel more affection than the fear of the old woman scolded. "Halmeoni! halmeoni! "Jinki shouted, not long after the grandmother out," Well! Do you think this gym? Why are you screaming? Babo! "Grandma Jung scolded," Halmeoni ... today I just get this tool Halmeoni, this tool could make your feet better and refreshed"Jinki said, he leading the grandmother went into his house," YAK! Who told you to come into my house? ", But Jinki disregard the nagging old hag," Sit down ... let's try Halmeoni kajja kajja "Jinki smiled excitedly invite and seated grandmother in her chair then set the instrument to the grandmother.”How Halmeoni? Feel good! Right? "Jinki asked," Ah... normal! I felt my feet kneaded by this machine! Sick! "The grandmother scolded, and Jinki scowled," This tool just only one... Do you not like it, do you?"Jinki said as he pouted his lips," Aissssh! You were like a little boy! Babo boy! Whatever I like it, put it here! How much money did you spend to buy the machine? “Halmeoni asked," Please Halmeoni not have to think about it, I was specifically give this machine for Ommonim, I never know how the felt when people had a grandmother, so May I assume Halmeoni to become my grandmother? "Jinki said plaintively," Neo!!! You're not my grandson... Babo! I've been going to bed... go home! "The grandma kicked Jinki out, Jinki immediately came out with a frown and looked close to tears, when he got in front of the door, "Babo! Ugly face! Later the other peoplw may judge mw mistreating you here!"," I'm going home Halmeoni... "Jinki said sluggish," Aissssh yes already! Let's just say I'm your grandmother! How did I think of posterity only because you just gives the engine" Grandma Jung said, Jinki looked up," Jinja?? Halmeoni Jinja? Gomawoooo Halmeoni! "Jinki yelled as he ran towards Mrs. Jung and hugged her, Grandma Jung immediately hit his head," Ouch!!! Babo! Do you think I roll! My body was packed! You want to kill me?", "Mianhe Halmeoni ... I'm glad, finally I got to the family ... here, I would visit my grandmother after work and college ... I see a lonely grandmother alone here", "Ah you nag once! Go home! I want to sleep! "Jung grandmother kicked again," Well Ommonim ... annyeong! "Said Jinki immediately to his room.