Chatting

One shots

                The week seemed busier than normal but with the promotions for her going so well it was to be expected; traveling from place to place, barely having any personal time to relax from the fans. “Wow,” Taeil swung the door to the hotel room open, “It’s bigger than the last one,” he smiled tossing his bag on the closest beg, “Pyo,” he looked at the tall guy behind him, “are you going out to eat?” he asked as Pyo put his suit case next to the bed closest to the window.

                “Yeah, are you going with us hyung?” he asked in a pouty tone taking out his bathroom essentials from his suitcase.

                “No,” Taeil answered taking his shoes and jacket off, “just bring something back for me okay?” Pyo nodded disappearing into the bathroom.

                While Pyo occupied the bathroom Taeil relaxed lying on the bed messing with his phone, “hmm.” He opened his snapchat app taking a quick picture typing in the grey box I miss you and sending it to the only girl on his contacts, youryunju. Quickly she sent back a picture, “ha,” he laughed, she imitated his face and put I miss you too <3  across it. Shortly after the image clip finished his kakao talk notified him “oh,” he opened the message quickly ‘I’m so happy you sent me a snap XD Where are you now? Are you tired?’  Taeil smiled reading the message, ‘You copied me haha. Right now? The hotel room in Tokyo it’s nice. No I’m not are you?’  

                The bathroom door clicked open, Taeil put his phone down sitting up to talk with Pyo, “Hyung,” he came out in new clothes, “you’re sure you doing want to go?” Taeil nodded, “okay I’ll bring back something.” He grabbed his shoes and wallet before taking off into the halls of the hotel.

                Taeil returned to his phone I’m not tired, I’m excited because you know you messaged me. Lol is that weird? Taeil’s heart raced reading her message.  He typed out a message quickly nixing it and calling her instead.

                “Hello?” Her soft voice filled his ears, “Taeil?” her voice had a slight giggle on the other side of the line.

                “Yeah,” he smiled, “I forget how young you sound.”

                “Every time, you always say that every time you call,” she laughed, “ah what are you doing?”

                “Talking to you,”

                “Besides that,”

                “Alone,” he sighed getting of the bed, “I wish I could show you the view,” he walked over to the large windows overlooking the sparkling city, “it’s beautiful.”

                “I bet! Why aren’t you out eating or seeing it first hand? You should be enjoying the little amount of free time you have out there not one the phone with me in your hotel room.”

                “Aigoo,” he muttered staring out at Tokyo with a deep sigh, “I call because I miss you and hearing your voice and you complain about me not going out in the city. Why? Hearing from you is important too,” he sat down in the chair next to the window, “its makes the stress…it goes away.”

                “Oh,” she sounded nervous, “I didn’t mean for it to sound like it was bad that you called. I’m happy talking to me makes you less stressed, talking to you makes my day happier, it makes my day actually,” she laughed for a second, “I love hearing your voice too. And knowing you’re okay and that you have just even the slightest amount of time to call and talk to me. It’s like waiting on something you’ve always wanted and when you get it everything’s better. Yeah,”

                “Kaylan,” Taeil muttered her name, “That’s how I feel too, I feel bad that I can’t do more for you, like a normal boyfriend would. Taking you out spoiling you, staying in and cuddling, I just,” he paused, “I want to give you the world…” He sighed.

                “But Taeil, you’re wonderful without doing those things for me.  You send me little hints of love like that selca,” she giggled, “I noticed it made me nervous it’s the best picture ever. Well only because it was for me. Plus we have some matching tattoos, that’s next level couple things right?”

                Hearing the happiness in Kaylan’s voice made his heart flutter, “Right.” He laughed.

                “So I have the best boyfriend and no one can tell me other words. Besides,” Taeil felt like he could feel her smiling through the phone, “You already put me in you’re world right? So in a way you’ve already given me the word.”

                “Kaylan,” he bit his lip clearing his throat.

                “Yeah?” her voice hummed.

                Taeil took a deep breath, “We should go away somewhere when promotions end okay?” he said suddenly, “For a week or ten.”

                “What?? Wh…where would we go? I don’t want you to get in trou-“

                Taeil interrupted her, “A mini vacation, just the two of us, yeah,” he nodded with a smug look on his face, “Somewhere that we can see fish and sharks.” He laughed, “okay? A real date, rather than a cyber date or phone call date, you know?”

                “Yeah, that sounds great!” her voice chimed excitedly, “I’ll find one and I’ll meet you there on the day you can go.”

                “Just us two, it’ll be the best. Very Good.” He smiled feeling like a child on the inside, “Send me more pictures okay?”

                Kaylan laughed, “Okay, Taeil,” she cooed, “Saranghae.”

                “Saranghae.” Taeil’s face flushed red as the call ended.  He smiled going back to his bed taking off the suit case flopping back down on it. “Ahhh,” he yelled out into the pillow, “You drive me crazy! Why can’t you be here instead of across the ocean?” he rolled over at the sound of his snapchat notifying him. He smiled at the picture she sent Selca for You <3  “You’re cute,” he muttered sending her a message back, “Stay happy my fishy.”