PROLOGUE.

i'm sorry, but she's mine.

 

Sooyoung gave out a loud sigh. Will she ever have the courage? Probably not. If she ever did build up the courage to do it, would she do it at all? What if it would change everything? In the bad way. She liked how things were now. Sort of.
 
Another sigh was heard and Sooyoung tossed and turned in bed. It was lonely.
 
It was quiet. 
 
"Too quiet.." she muttered and sat up, holding onto her slightly aching head. She really needed to stop overthinking things. This is exactly why she disliked being alone. Her thoughts would flow like water. They would pour like rain, endless rain. "." she muttered, reaching for the nightstand. She grabbed some tylenol and gulped the painkiller down with some water.
 
"Sooyoungie?"
 
The tall girl turned around in surprise, her eyes going wide at the small figure infront of her.
 
"Tae?"
 
"I can't sleep.."
 
Sooyoung raised her brow and looked at the digital clock. 11.30PM.
 
"Don't worry the others will be home soon." she answered and laid down again, taking a few deep breaths.
 
Her heart was beating horribly fast. But she wasn't surprised. This always happened. She was used now but she tried hard to ignore it and kept her cool. Like always.
 
"B-But.." the older girl stuttered and looked at the exhausted shikshin. "Can I--"
 
"Go back to your room, Kim Taeyeon."
 
Taeyeon froze. What's wrong with this girl? She was just so ... ugh. She used to be so lively, always staying by the leader's side but no. Not anymore. Something changed and Taeyeon wasn't quite sure what.
 
"What happened to you?"
 
"What?" Sooyoung jumped out of bed, staring at Taeyeon.

 

"You changed, Choi Sooyoung." 

 

Sooyoung stared at the older girl in front of her with a low growl. 

 

 

She hated when people told her this. And they didn't fail to remind her more than once which made it even more annoying. "And?" she poke with a tone that shouted nothing but annoyance.

 

 

The leader was taken aback. This was not the Sooyoung she knew. Not even close.

 

"P-Please Soo. Tell me what's wrong? W-What's your problem?" she stuttered and gulped, trying her best to swallow the lump in .

 

 

"Right now, you're my problem."

 

 

 

And it was the truth. Taeyeon was no doubt her problem. 
 
Sooyoung hated Taeyeon.
 
Her perfectly cute size, her golden locks, her long dark eyelashes, her milky white baby skin, her adorable laugh..
 
She hated it. All of it.
 
But only for one reason.
 
She couldn't have it. She couldn't have her.
 
________________________________________________________________________

sorry to break the news but let me tell you one thing, i dislike overrated pairings. ;) so take a new guess who'll end up with who.
MOUHAHA, I'M SO EVIL.