BILLION TIMES XOXO

BILLION TIMES XOXO

                                                         

       Sehun and Hyuna was knew each other and be friend since they child. Hyuna’s mum was a maid at Sehun’s house at first. She was really hardworking and honest woman when work at there until Sehun’s father, Mr. Oh invited Hyuna and her mum stay with them.

         About Hyuna, she was live with her mum, Aunty Kim at Sehun’s house. Her father died when she was 12 years for being involved in an accident. She saw her mum was really in sad because her mum lost her love. She can do understand how her mum’s felt. Now, she want take care of her mum and she want make her mum cheer back. She will study hard until she got excellent results and got good occupation.

         About Sehun, he is the only child in his family. His father, Mr. Oh was a successful businessman. His father had his own big company and it will be taken over by Sehun when Sehun was old enough and able to cope. But Sehun hate his father. His mum was in bad condition. His mum got a liver cancer that can’t be healing as it is already in severe level. Her mother was treated at his home and cared for by some nurses. Hyuna also caring for his mother because his mother very loved Hyuna and think of it as her own. Sehun was really loved his mum and he really want she be healthy.

           One day at the morning, Sehun just woke up from his sleep. He took a shower and go to meal table for breakfast. Hyuna saw him that he didn’t wear school’s uniform. “Oh? Sehun-ah. Why you didn’t wear school uniform? You didn’t going to school today?” she asked. “Hm.” He just made that sound. “Why? You’re not feeling well today?” “Ani.” “Ani? So what?” “I don’t want go to school today.” “Huh? Why?” “I’m lazy.” Hyuna knew that he will say that. She come to him and said, “Ahh~ Sehun-ah, don’t be like that. I don’t want go to school alone. It’s not fun!” “Oh ya? So don’t go to school like me.” “What? Yah, Sehun-ah! I don’t want!” “So go alone.” Hyuna pouted because she was angry. “What?” Sehun asked her when watch her face. Hyuna really doesn’t like go to school alone because she had no friend accept him. “Are you sure you don’t want go to school?” he nodded while eating his breakfast. “You knew that I had no friend Sehun-ah. I’ll be alone! Are you never thinking about it??” “So?” he asked. Hyuna be more mad and mad. But at last, she gave up. She knew that she never win if they argumentative. “Araso… I’ll go alone.” She looking down and walking to her room to get ready to school.

            Sehun felt guilty that he does that to Hyuna. He also knew that Hyuna had no friend at school accept him. “Aissh, this girl make me worried.” Then, he goes to his room too and dressed to going to school.

           Hyuna go to the car slowly because she had no mood to going school alone. She walk and walk until arrived to the car. “Yah, kid!” Sehun call her. “Sehun?” she turn back and saw Sehun walk against her with his school uniform. “Sehun-ah, you said… you.. don’t want…” “Why? You want me back to home back?” “No NO! Hehe thanks Sehun-ah~ I know you worried about me isn’t??” she held his arm and give him light hug. “Yah! Don’t hug me! You knew I didn’t like it. Aishh.” He sighed as he adjusted his uniform. “Really??” Hyuna with hugged him tightly and put her cheek to him. “Yah! Hajima! Tssk this girl~” He just smirked and let cheerful Hyuna hug him.

      

At school,

            Sehun and Hyuna are in a same class. Like normally, Sehun never give attention at class. He always staring out the window, reading comics and sleep when the teacher teaching in front. The teachers always noticed to him but he made them like invisible.

Recess time,

           Sehun are wearing earphone and walking with Hyuna. “You want some?” Hyuna said as give him a snack. “No thanks.” “Hmm, araso.” She nodded. Then she looked at him. “Sehun-ah.” “What?” “Why you didn’t like study?” “I hate it.?” “Hate? How much that hate was?” “Like I hate with my dad.” “Sehun-ah.” “Huhh, you know. I don’t want be clever. I don’t want study because I don’t want be like him. Busy with his company and works until he had no time to spend with mum.” “Why you said like that?” “What? Am I wrong? Nowadays, he never see mum because always go to overseas.” “He had a reason Sehun. You should accept it.” “What reason that he can give to me? His works are more important than mum’s condition? He had a lot of money now. Why he still find it?” He turned his face the other way to not deal with Hyuna. He thought that she was backup his father. “Yah, how many we had money, one day it can run out. Sehun-ah… You should thankful that you still had Mr. Oh now. You still had a father. Not like me…” Hyuna try to hold back her tears. When Sehun heard that, he felt guilty. Then he looked at Hyuna. He saw that Hyuna want to cry. Then he put on other side of his earphone to her ear. It’s her favorite song. (Don’t Go – EXO) “I’m sorry. I’m didn’t mean that…” Hyuna take a deep breath. “Hm, it’s okay Sehun-ah. I don’t mind. Hey, you know how to coax me back huh?” She point to his face. “Ah? N… No it’s not a coax. I’m just put on to you because I knew that it your favorite song. “Really? Ahh, you look so cute when you scared Sehun-ah~” he pinched his cheek. He just let Hyuna pinch him because he was in shy at that time. *he was control his macho~ lol*

             So, that was what happened at school. Every day they had their story. One day, at their house, Hyuna was visit Mrs. Oh. It’s her turn to cleanse Mrs. Oh’s body by wiping it with wet towel. “Annyeonghaseyo. Good evening Aunty!” When she wiping, she invited talk with Mrs. Oh. “How was your feeling today? Did you happy or sad or mad? Just tell me Aunty. Share with me.” Hyuna smiled to her. Mrs. Oh just smiled and held Hyuna’s hand. Mrs. Oh asked her, “Hyuna… how about Sehun now? Did he good at school?” Hyuna felt guilty to answer it because Sehun was not okay at school. “He was fine, aunty.” “Really?” She asked her with weak voice. “Yeah aunty. Don’t worry okay?” But then Mrs. Oh cry and hold her hands tightly. “I’m happy that he still studied now.” She said. “Aunty, he was really good nowadays. He was study with me every day.” “Thanks goodness. Hmm, Hyuna… Please take care of him. I can’t watching him now.” “Sure aunty. I’ll take care of him. Trust me.” Hyuna nodded and hugged Mrs. Oh.

          When they talking, Sehun was watching and hearing them from her mum’s room’s door. When Hyuna came out from Mrs. Oh’s room, Hyuna shocked that Sehun are standing beside the door. “Oh! Sehun-ah. Ahh, I’m shocked.” She touched her chest to calm down herself. Then Sehun take her wrist and take her outside.

           “Yah! Why you lie my mum?” “What do you mean?” “Just now you said that I be more hardworking and always study now. You knew that I’m not!” he said. “Yah, pabo! Can you think about it? How could I tell to your mum about the real situation now? How I can tell to her that you are so lazy and hate to study?? It’ll make your mum be more sad!” Hyuna said. He just quiet. He was mad too but he knew that he false. But then, Hyuna continue said, “Your mum was really sick now. And she just want you happy. More happy than her. You are only her child. She don’t want her only child that she love much, be bad and face in sad.” Hyuna said with look down. “Tssk. Whatever, KID. Another one, about you take care of me, it shouldn’t. Just forget about that.” “Sehun-ah~” Hyuna look at his face because she can’t believe that Sehun will said that. “I can take care of myself.” Sehun said that and just walk away from her. Hyuna felt so sad that Sehun be like that. But Hyuna don’t want give up. “I’ll take care of you no matter what, Sehun. It’s because I love you. I love you, Sehun…”

 

 

At the next day,

         “Omma! I go to school first!” Hyuna run to her mum and hug her. “Araso, study hard okay? Take care honey.” Her mum kissed her forehead. “Ne! Annyeong, omma!” She waving to her mum and go to the car.

            When she want come inside to the car, she realize that Sehun didn’t wait her inside. “Uncle, where is Sehun?” Hyuna said to the driver. “He said he was not healthy today. So he didn’t go to school.” “Ahh, really…” Hyuna knew that Sehun don’t want go to school because he don’t want meet her. It’s because of their misunderstanding yesterday. At class, she study and watching at Sehun’s place many times. “Sehun-ah…” she felt really sad.

           When she already home, she walking to house pass by the park. She saw Sehun are watching the sky and wearing his earphone. Sehun saw that she watching at him. When she realize that he look at her, she turn her head to the other way from looking at him and go inside the house.

                  “Hyuna-sshi!” Hyuna stopped. Sehun just called her name. Sehun never called her name. He will called her like ‘Yah’ and ‘Kid’ . Then she looked at him. “Come here.” Sehun said. Then Hyuna come against him and stand beside him. “I’m… sorry about yesterday.” Hyuna shocked. “Oh? Ah, it’s okay Sehun-ah! I don’t mind.” She said. “You always said like that even you are really mad. I’m sorry again. It’s my false.” He said. “Hmm, okay. Just don’t think about it again.” She clapped his shoulder. “So, we friend now?” he asked. “OH? Yeah, of course!!” Hyuna hugged him. “Yah! Stop it.” “No, I don’t want! I’m so happy right now!” “Tssk. This kid.” He smiled.

                Day by day, Mrs. Oh’s condition being more bad. The doctor can’t help her to be healthy back because it’s impossible. All people at the house are worried. But at last, she’s dead.

                When Mrs. Oh funeral day, Hyuna cry because she was sad that Mrs. Oh already leave her. All the workers, drivers, Aunty Kim and Mr. Oh cried. But Sehun’s not. She thought that maybe Sehun was still shocked about it.

At night,

              Hyuna was thirsty. She going down to the kitchen and get some drink. When she get it, she look out from the window and saw that Sehun at outside. She saw Sehun sat under the full moon. But he didn’t bring his earphone at that time. Then, Hyuna ignored about her thirsty and go to the park to meet him.

             She walk against him and show her face in front him with hold his shoulders. “Sehun-ah?” “Oh, kid. You’re here?” “Hmm. What are doing here? It’s cold huh.” Hyuna said. “Yeah…” he said. Suddenly Sehun slowly come closer to her and hug her. Hyuna froze that he does that to her. “Se.. Sehun-ah.” “Can you hug me? I really need it.” Then, Hyuna felt that his tears dropped to her shoulder. Hyuna knew that he was so sad her mum just passed away. Hyuna slowly hug him and said.. “Yeah, sure.” Then Sehun cried badly. She heard his sobbing voice and it make her heart hurts. She never heard it and made her sad too. “It’s okay… Just let it out. Don’t keep it...” She rubbed his back to make him be more release.

 

 

At the morning,

          Hyuna done made the breakfast. Then, Sehun come with wore his school’s uniform. Hyuna felt weird that he wore the uniform because Sehun not go to school regularly before. “What?” he said to Hyuna. “No.. Nothing!” Hyuna shook her head. “Yah, why you didn’t wear uniform yet? You know what’s time right now? We will be late.” “Sehun-ah… you… go to school today??” “Yah, kid. If not why I wore this clothe?” he smirked. “Jinjja? Wahhh!!” she run to him and hugged him happily. “Yah yah! Go way from me! My uniform will crumple!” “oh oh! Sorry~ I’ll go up first. Happy feast breakfast Sehun~” Hyuna waved to him. Sehun just smiled watching her.

          Then, they go to school and study together. Day by day, Sehun be more hardworking to study and always study with Hyuna.

           At home, they study together like before. Hyuna was really happy that finally Sehun want study back. Then, they study until midnight. “Yah, I can’t answer this question. How to solve it huh? Yah, kid…” Sehun look at Hyuna that no answer his question. It’s because Hyuna already asleep. “Tssk. This kid.” He smirked. Then he lifted her to his bed. (They studied at Sehun’s room at that time.)

          He put a thick blanket on her. Then he got up and want go away. But he stopped walk and see her back. He sat beside her and staring at her face. It’s shining when the moon from out the window lighting her face. She was like an angel and make Sehun can’t stop stare at her. He rubbed her hair but suddenly he touched her cheek. He shocked a bit but then he touching her face. He saw her pinky lips and then he kissed it. “Thanks for take care of me. Now, it’s my turn to take care of you.” He whispered.

          At the morning, Hyuna woke up. “Ahh, it’s morning already?” He sit and stretching. Then she realized that she in Sehun’s room. “His room?? AH his bed! How I..  can… Ahh, pabo! I asleep when study with him last night… Aishh~” she sighed.

           Then, she run to downstairs to the kitchen and saw that Sehun are eating breakfast. “Yah, Hyuna! You are so late wake up today?” Her mum nagged. “Ah, I’m sorry! I sleep late last night…” Hyuna pouted. “But you sleep well last night, huh?” Sehun said. “What??” Hyuna asked him. “Aunty, please said to her don’t snoring when sleeping. If not, no one want be she as their wife.” Sehun said and get up from his sit. He finished with his breakfast. “What?! Snoring?? I’M NOT!” Hyuna said with crossed her hand. “Liar.” He said and go away from her. “What?! Yah, come here. Sehun-ah!” Hyuna run to her to get him. While aunty Kim just laughed on them.

       

 

           So that are their life. Happy, cute and friendly. They love each other but they didn't know that their love had a same feeling like them. But they promise to their self to take care their love until whenever...