Two

Baby! My Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Still don’t know what I’m doing right here, but I am kind of enjoying this one. XD.

 

Beat-ed by ate Gureisu. <3


 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

The next day was a Sunday, so Sungmin could sleep in as much as he wanted to, which he did. In fact he could’ve stayed asleep until lunch, but something nagged him at the back of his brain to get up, so he did. He squinted his eyes at the light coming from the window, he was just moving to close the curtains when something…someone caught his attention.

 

“The sun was up hours ago, do you humans really sleep in so late?” he blinked, someone was walking to him. “I mean, I sleep in late but don’t you get hungry and eat breakfast or something—-can you hear me? Don’t pass out on me again!” then he looked up and saw it, a small…thing…on top of his bedside table, arms crossed and looking annoyed at him.

 

A small man, with a cute little strawberry on his head like a headgear…looking right at him.

 

Sungmin gaped, his mouth falling open before he decided to close it again. His first thought was to scream, then he remembered he lived alone and a bit far from anyone. He shook his head, okay, seriously…no more pizza for a while…

 

“Hey! Don’t turn away! I’m still talking to you!”

 

He stared at the small figure, wondering if he was really hallucinating stuff now. His brother often about being alone and lonely he was bound to end up with figures and voices in his head…maybe he had been right after all… “Oh God, Sungjin was right…I’m going crazy”

 

Kyuhyun scoffed at him. For an attractive human, he was really starting to be just a little too annoying. “No you’re not crazy. A little hard-headed I can agree, but not crazy” he looked up at him, hoping it would be a good step now that Sungmin’s attention is on him. “I thought we went over that last night”

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened “Last Night…” then he remembered. The little strawberry headed guy, who said his name was Kyuhyun had suddenly showed up out of nowhere and demanded him to bring back his best friend whose name was Changmin who apparently stowed away on Victoria’s car. He shook his head, but that was just supposed to be some sort of crazy dream after he seemed to overdosed on cheese pizza. It wasn’t supposed to be real.. “Oh My God, this seriously can’t be real…I really must be crazy”

 

“Fine” Kyuhyun suddenly said. “Fine you don’t want to help me…fine. I’ll go figure out on my own how to bring him back. Thanks for nothing then” he sighed, making his way down. He wasn’t even sure why he wanted the human’s help in the first place. He should have just gone to find Changmin on his own since last night. He was really stupid to think Sungmin would really help him.

 

Sungmin watched as the small guy make his way to the door of his room, suddenly feeling guilty. For just a pigment of his imagination, he was really feeling sorry for him. He groaned, in the end, he still gave in and yelled  after the retreating form “Oh Alright! I’ll help you! Will you please tell me everything from the start again?!”

 

He wanted to facepalm because he could have sworn there was a smirk on Kyuhyun’s face when he turned back around.

 

A few minutes later, Sungmin and his small guest were at his dining room, dining on the left over pizza from last night. He watched as the small guy eats such a serving, unable to hide his chuckle at the way the food smeared all over his face. “Okay Mr. Hallucination, can you tell me from the beginning?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter