Trainees

ReAliZe (SM First Ever American Girlgroup) Apply Soon

Trainees:

Approved | Chosen | Problem with App

StageName | Age | Position  | Appearance | Fan Club Name| Fan Club Color | Comment

 

???

Elo | 16 | Main Dancer 1, Main Rapper, Sub-Vocalist | Kim Born Quach Cam Le  | ??? | Mystery Blue | Okay, I see you've fixed your errors, so I've taken another look. One thing I've noticed is that you mention "SNSD unnies" a lot throughout the entire app, but the girls don't really get to know SNSD very well. They meet briefly a few times, but since they live and promote in completely different countries, it's not likely that they'll really have relationships with each other. In the trainee life, is talks about how it was hard for her because she didn't understand what they were saying, but if she was raised in America, she should have been fine because the girls were trained in America, not Korea. They're an American group. Otherwise, she just seems pretty cliche to me, sorry. She is a bit Mary Sue-ish. Everybody loves her and thinks she's an absolutely fantastic rapper, she won the title of best youngest songwriter, the talent twin/faceclaim should at least sing/rap in English, and it seems unlikely that she would be working all the time to support her family and then just decide to audition for SM, which is basically abandoning them all the time. I'm sorry to make you redo it again, but could you please give her more flaws and make her seem a bit less perfect? And a few more things you forgot: you still did the position section wrong, and she needs a persona and fanclub name. Actually, the app seems a bit messed up in general because of the formatting, like you took parts out and added other stuff. Please fix it again and I'll have another look. I don't want to be mean, and I hope I don't seem like a bully to you, I'm just a bit picky. 
Edit: Okay, I took another look, and still you have problems. You fixed your old ones, but you just replaced them with different problems. For one thing: thanks for redoing the talent twin, but you did it entirely wrong. For one, I didn't want a link to the original song, I wanted a cover/original song by the person you chose as your faceclaim (who you STILL didn't name). The girl you put under the talent twin isn't even your faceclaim, so she can not be on your app. I do have to thank you for changing the trainee life though--the new version is much better. I actually loved the new one :) How she got in is still strange, but it's not a big deal, so you don't have to change that. She is still a bit Sue-ish though, could you please give her some more flaws and make her less perfect? And the final thing; her faceclaim/talent-twin is becoming a huige problem. I have no idea who you're trying to pick. Remember, her faceclaim is not just what she looks like, it's essentially who she is. If you could post more pictures of her, and add a link of her dancing/rapping as the talent twin, then it would be good. 

 

Eden | 16  | Lead Vocalist 1, Sub-Rapper  | Carley Rae Jepsen | Skittles | Dark Purple/Pink | Thank you so much for applying, Claudia! Okay, about Eden. I like that she's quiet/cold instead of being bubbly and adorable, and that she happens to be someone who likes money and is stingy. You already made her different from most of the apps I (hope to) get. Also, I saw that her mom's last name was Everdeen ;) Give me a moment...okay, done fangirling. One of my favorite things was that you mentioned being grateful to the support of her family in the part that described making it into SM. Now, the things it would be better if you changed: One thing I noticed was the positions list. Instead of numbering it, you put X's. The X next to ym characters position was supposed to mean that that certain position was not available. It didn't make too much difference since I could still tell which positions you had chosen, but the reason for the numbering system is because I pick characters based on personality, so what happens if everyone applys for Power Vocalist (for example)? I have to pick everyone's positions in order of the people I choose. But if I only have two possible positions for your character, how am I supposed to know which ones you'd be okay with having? Also, the talent twins. I was afraid people would pick everyone who was best at everything, so I was hoping people would pick one talent twin--the same person as their faceclaim. So your talent twin should only be the one person, who in your case would be Carley Rae Jepsen. And then something else that doesn't really matter as much, it just kind of bugs me a little bit, that your top position is mainly a singer, but your backup is mainly a dancer. Your talent twin would have to be the same for both, so unless she was a great singer and a great dancer, that wouldn't make much sense. My plan is to use a link of the person doing whatever it is they do, singing for the singers and dancing for the dancers. Please just fix these things and you'll be perfectly fine :)
Edit: Okay, you say you fixed it, but you only numbered the two positions. You need to number all the positions in order of what you want. What if I like two apps better than yours, but they applied for the two positions you've chosen? I have no idea what to place you as if that happens. When I pick characters, I pick them in order of the character I like, not in order of their position, so the first character I like gets whatever position she applied for. Then if the next character wanted the same position, she can't have it since the last girl had it, so she gets her next choice. Otherwise, I make you whatever I want you to be, and you might not be happy about it. So please put numbers next to all of the positions (except for Lead Vocalist 2, because that's my character, so please put an X next to that one). And as for the talent twins, please delete the rapper and dancer parts. You're not supposed to have multiple twins like that, you only get one--your faceclaim. So put the link of Carley singing next to the talent twin space and delete the rest. (And even if we were picking talent twins for everything, the rapping and dancing twins are way too strong if you're going to be a lead vocalist)

 

Allison | 17  | Main Vocalist  | Alan Dawa Dolma | Dragons | Red | Thanks for applying, Razhel! Like the new username, btw :) One thing I can definitely say for you is that you are very detailed. I know I had asked for detail, but you wrote a textbook, girl! Ha, just kidding. I will admit I got a bit lazy reading her background and personality section, but not by much. Something I caught was that you said she was a grammar nazi, but right before that you misspelled freak as "freack", which was kind of funny to me lol. I love that Allison is a calm person and doesn;t really get worked up. I don't really have much to say about her. She is a great character and I don't have much to comment on--great job. The only problems I had were two: one, her ethnicity and living arrangement and everything was a bit too much. She is Chinese/Mexican, she speaks Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, and English all fluently, and she also has a British accent, and the fact that she didn't live in America. One of the biggest things is that the girls live in America at least for a while, since it's an American group that's supposed to show how they can bring Kpop into America, which is why they used American people to be in the group. The other issue was not such a big deal, it's just that the talent twins are Chinese, so i can't find any videos of them singing anything in English. It doesn't matter all that much, but i was hoping to have something where they all sing/dance solo at their debut stage, but in America it's weird for someone to sing not in English (that's why the group sings in English instead of just having SNSD or SHINee promote music in America). Do you think you could at least find a video of your twin singing in English please? It doesn't matter as much, it would just be better. Anyway, thank you! And i just want to let you know how much I do appreciate you using the one talent twin, who is also your faceclaim. 

 

Gabriela | 15  | Main Dancer 2, Lead Rapper, Sub-Vocals | Chachi | Gabsters | Peach | Hi, Gabriela, thank you so much for applying! Can I start off by saying that I absolutely love Chachi? I don't even know much about her, but I've seen her dance, I love the way she looks, and I think she's absolutely perfect for your character! And I can't tell you how glad I am to see someone using a dancer instead of a singer. Okay, moving on. I like her outgoing personality. She seems very funny, like someone I would love to hang around. I was kind of on the fence about all the moving around, but it happens. Not all the characters have to be perfect all-American girls, I guess. The story about how she got into SM made me crack up and wake my sister! I don't have much to say about her: there were no mistakes. One of my favorite parts was the part about the flash mob as a teaser--it sounds insanely fun to write about, and also pretty original ;) Congrats, you've been accepted as a trainee! We'll see how it goes when I pick members, so please stick around! Edit: I actually might need you to do some more work on her personality, if that would be okay. I didn't realize how short it was when I was reading it, but when I started thinking about the possibility of writing about her, I realized how hard it was. 


 

Rose | 19  | Lead Dancer 1, Main Rapper, Sub-Vocals, Visual  | Zendaya Coleman | Rosebuds | White | Hi Lupe, and thanks so much for applying! First let me get this out of the way: I'm SO glad you picked Zendaya as a faceclaim! I was just waiting for her to be used as a faceclaim, she's one of my favorite people pretty much ever, and it really made me excited to see her on your app! *breathes* Okay, I'm done. Now, for actual comments. I love that she acts like a responsible person (I think someone wants to be a leader), and I can't wait until the first time they all dress formally so I can put her in one of those fancy resses she doesn't like ;) Even though it won't be able to happen very often, I'll probably put the others in danger a few times so she can come to their rescue (who knows, maybe it'll just be small dangers like papercuts and tripping over the thresholds in the doors, keke). I would also like to confirm that Corpus Christi has some of my favorite beaches, very clean. Is her mother Selena? Like, the Selena? That is one of my most favorite things that I have ever seen. And the fact that you actually made it work with the timeline--thanks so much for that. I have to say, I think she would get along well with my character (who I'm in the middle of making an application for, just in case people need more examples). Thanks for making her family look like normal people too, it makes it seem more realistic. As for mistakes and changes, there's really nothing. There are a few things I'm a little OCD about, but it's nothing that would make a difference (seriously, it's just small stuff like the shape of the pictures, the format of the title, and the fact that I took visual off of the positions). Anyway, you've been accepted as a trainee. Please stay tuned to see if you make it when I choose the final members :)