Final.

I'm Sorry

 

Jessica wakes up from her beauty sleep as she hears her alarm clock rings. The annoying and unstoppable rings piss her off and without thinking even a second she grab the clock and throw it across the room. After a while, “!” she blurted out.


‘Taengoo gonna be so upset if she knows her favourite clock is broken.’
‘Wait, Taengoo!’-Jessica thought

 


She scans around the room to find a certain midget slash her girlfriend, but then she stops as last night scene flash through her mind.

 

 

 

 

*Flashback…

 

It’s half past midnight but there’s still no sight of Taeyeon in the dorm. Jessica sigh for the umpteenth time for the night while walking back and forth the living room. She is dead worried knowing her clumsy petite girlfriend is out there in the big and dark world where lots of unexpected things could happen to her.


‘You have reached the mailbox for the number ---’ she tap the red button on her phone as the call is directed to the mailbox for the nth time of the night.
“Dammit! Where the hell are you Taeyeon?! You’re so dead after you come home.” She mutters angrily. After a few minutes, the click sound of the alarm been deactivated making her stop her steps. Soon, the front door open revealing a rather exhausted Taeyeon with her backpack is hanging on her left arm.

“Owh! You’re still awake Sica?? It’s almost… 1 a.m.”
“mmhmm. Where have you been Kim Taeyeon?! I was thinking to lodge a police report since you haven’t come home yet plus not answering my calls!!you know how worried I am?!!!”


“Sica…my phone is dead okay. Erggh! Can we just talk about this tomorrow? I’m so tired right now.”
“Answer me Kim!! Where have you been?! Out flirting with some hot chicks?!!”
“Sica~ I was out wi—”
Jessica cuts Taeyeon’s word “With who?! Oh I know. Must be that freshman, Bora am I right?”
“Gosh!! Stop with the nonsense Jessica Jung! I’ve been through a ing bad day and now you’re picking a fight with me?!Can’t you show a little consideration for once?!! ”

 


Jessica is taken aback by the latter outburst that makes her freeze on her spot. A minute of silence finally make Taeyeon back to her sense. She reach for the younger girl hand but just getting yank harshly by her. “Sica—” Jessica run into their bedroom before slamming the door hard.

 

 

*End of Flashback

 

 

Jessica POV

 

Tsk. Pabo Taengoo! I hate you! I grab my phone and see my reflection on the screen. Gosh! I look horrible with my swollen eyes and my face is a bit bloated. I should not have cried last night.

Once I’ve clean myself, I walk towards the kitchen and is greeted with a breakfast on the table. I settle myself on one of the chair and observe the beautifully made food on the table. And then I notice something abnormal about the bread.

Taengoo is such a dork! She leaves an apology message on a bread using Nutella… Like seriously? Kekekekeke

I’m sorry 4 last nite –Tae’ is written on the bread, I bet she use the icing pipe to write this message.Then, I take the small piece of paper below the plate and read it.


Dear Sooyeon, I’m really really sorry for shouting at you last night…I didn’t mean it at all. I swear!...I know your class is in the afternoon so I made lunch too, it’s the red container in the fridge. Wooohhh! I can save my money today! errmm So, just heat it in the microwave before eating it nae? Enjoy your food. And I’m sorry again.


As I finish reading the note I take the bread and clasp it together squishing the apology-message-Nutella in between. Done with the breakfast I walk to the fridge and take the red container which have a blue post it note that read ‘I’m sorry *bbuing bbuing*


I chuckle at Taeyeon childish act. She must be feeling so guilty now. I pull the post it note off and put the container in the microwave.
 

 

 

*Fast forward a bit :P*


Bringing my wrist to my eye level to see the time, It is a quarter past 12. I still have a lot of time to find Taengoo before my class start. I walk along the campus garden hoping to find her but to no avail, she is not here.


I proceed to the library but still no sign of her. Then a bulb light up above my head. The rooftop! Why are you so stupid Jessica Jung Sooyeon?! Taengoo always go to the rooftop to take a nap during lunchtime. Aish!

 

 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 


Jessica slowly opens the door that leads her to the rooftop and step outside. She looks around and spots her girlfriend sleeping under the shadow of the water tank [LOL I’m so bad at describing things]. She walks toward the older girl and poke her cheek. “Taengoo~”


*poke poke* “Taengoooo~~”

 


*poke poke* “Taeyeeooooonn~”


After what it feel like hours for Jessica, Taeyeon stirs from her sleep. She opens her eyes and the sight of her girlfriend pouting greets her. “S-Shika?” “Yeap!”
 

Taeyeon immediately sit up straight and hold both Jessica’s hand “OMO!! Sooyeon, I’m really sorry bout last night. I promise it won’t happen again!Sorry..Really really really sorry.”
“It’s okay Taengoo-ah. Sunny told me everything just now. She told me that you guys are out doing some research for your assignment but nothing came out well.”
She giggle remembering the story Sunny told her a while ago and pat Taeyeon’s head. The older girl then pull her into her embrace and mumbling ‘sorry’ which is repeated like some sort of mantra.

 


“I told you it’s okay right? Enough with the sorry already. You don’t have to be guilty, It’s also my fault ‘cause I burst off without giving you a chance of explaining yourself. Sorry okay?” Getting a nod from Taeyeon, Jessica pulls away from the hug and peck Taeyeon’s lips.


Taeyeon begin grinning like an idiot as she feels Jessica lips on her again. “Sica~ Let’s go eat, I’m hungry!”
“Okay. But before that don’t you have anything else to say to me?”
“Errr, sorry again?” She says as her head is tilt to a side and an eyebrow raise.
“No!~” Jessica whine. “Ehh?!”

 

 

 


“That was like the tenth ‘sorry’ from you today… but not a single ‘I love you’ coming from you yet.” Jessica starts pouting.


“Aigoo… you are so cute!” Taeyeon says and she pinch both her girlfriend’s cheeks.
“I.Love.You.Jung.Sooyeon.” She says as she kiss Jessica’s forehead, nose, eyes and cheeks before placing her lips on the latter lips for a long sweet passionate kiss.

 

 

THE END...

 

______________________________________________________________________________


A bit errrr bonus[?]


Taeyeon and Jessica walk hand in hand to the cafeteria and settle down on their usual table. Jessica take her lunch box from her bag and put it on the table while waiting Taeyeon buying her lunch.


As Taeyeon arrive at the table, she ask Taeyeon “You want to share Taengoo?”
“Nahh, I made it for you. You should eat it.”
“Errrmmm..Tae..” The girl mentioned hum in respond.

“You should know something. I accidentally throw your errr f-fav clock to the wall and b-broke i-it.” Jessica hung her head low.


“BWOH?!! Is it some kind of revenge of last night?” *narrowed eyes*
“No! of course not! sorry….hehehe please don’t be mad at me.”


Seeing the pouty face with the combo of puppy eyes, Taeyeon’s heart melt.
“Oh Gosh!! Apology accepted! J-just just stop that look. Your melting me down. You melt me down like ice cream!!~”


‘Why am I so whipped?? Arggghh my limited edition peas-in-pod clock… T__T’ Taeyeon thought.

 

 

 

A/N : Ok that's all! I'm working on the sequel for 'I Will Wait For You' and might be out soon....hope so ._. Bye from me for now! Ppyong! :B