The Beginning of The Mask Part 3

The Masked Knight (Hiatus)

Dara

She is so unfair, how could she do this to me? I never thought she would do something like this. What did Gdragon do wrong to make her do this kind of thing? Gdragon is not a bad guy, in fact he was the one who saved me. (hours have passed)

maid: Agassi, Miss Dahee is here.

Dara: Huh she's here already, wait what time is it (looking at the clock --- shocked about the time) it's 6 already. I didn't have time to rest.

maid: Do you want me to tell her to go back some other time?

Dara: No thank you, please tell her that I'll be right down in 10 minutes.

Narrator

After that, they went to the hospital to visit Thunder. When they arrived Thunder's parents were at work so the only people who were there were Dara and Dahee. Dahee went out to buy some food so Dara stayed with Thunder.

Dara: Thunder, what happened, I heard you're sick.

Thunder: As you can see, I am not allowed to leave this hospital.

Dara: That's too bad you're going to miss the game tonight.

Thunder: That's what I'm worried about if the mascot didn't showed up, Sejoon will surely kill me. I tried everyone that knew my secret but no one wants to.

Dara: I thought we were the only one who knew who was in that mask. How come there are many, you are so in trouble.

Thunder: Now's not the time for that, I'm more concerned about my life right now.

Dara: If only you're not sick you can protect yourself from Sejoon but what can we do you're sick and to top it all it's at the night of the game. You are so unlucky

*Thunder and Dara learned self defense at the same time so they practically grew up like brother and sister

Thunder: Do you have to rub it on. Don't worry cause I know you guys will help me.

Dara: What kind of help I thought you called everyone you know who could help you. Is there anyone that is willing to help you?

Thunder: Of course ther is. It's you, Park Sandara, my friend.

Dara: Of course I will help, what do you want me to do, call more friends for you?

Thunder: No thanks, I've already done that and they all refused so I thought it carefully and finally I found the answer to my prayers.

Dara: Ok, I'll help you contact him. What's his number?

Thunder: You don't have that person is already in this room.

Dara: Really, where (looking around, no one is there but Thunder and her) wait, (realized). No way, not for a million years.

Thunder: Come on, you're my last hope please. This is the first time I'm asking help from you. Just this once help me, just this once. I will never ask you agains, I promise.

Dara: Whatever you say I won't. This is a real thing, you're asking me to wear that thing, even though it's a cool costume I won't. I heard that once you wear it it's yours forever, you can do anything you want with it after you're done with the school and because it's custom-made when you pass it to the next person there will be a new face for the mask (they will make a new one), it's like a tradition. You're suppose to be the one not me.

-Explanation of the tradition

You choose how your mask will look like. They will make it especially for you, your size, your height etc. It's yours forever, you get to keep it once you have finished your studies in ACS. Until you finished your studies in ACS or transfer to a new school you will always be the person behind the mask. Then when you pass it to the next person same thing will happen to him. He will be the mask until he transfers or finish his studies in ACS. He gets to keep it even if he transfer then the new one will have to choose another design.

End of Explanation

Thunder: Please, the suit will fit you well so the only one who can do this way better than me is you. Think of it this way, you can help others without them noticing you. You can help them from Sejoon you're like superman or batman, you'll be a hero for saving them. No one will know it's our very own little secret. You're going to be the most talked about in school. It would be an honor to be a friend of the mask.

Dara: No way, even if you put it that way it's still a no. I'll go out for a fresh air.

Thunder: Think about it while you're at it. It's the best disguise.

Dara

Whatever he say I still won't do it. Superman, please no one believes that anymore. 

(remembered what Thunder said ----  You can help them from Sejoon you're like superman or batman, you'll be a hero for saving them. No one will know it's our very own little secret.)

Wait, if I was to wear the mask no one will know that it's me inside. My parent's won't find out that I'm helping Gdragon. I will be like his knight. Even if just once I can break the wall between us. I can help him anytime I want. I found the answer to my problem. I will be the mask. (return to Thunder)

Dara: Dahee's still not here?

Thunder: Yeah, why'd you ask? Have you thought about what I said? Are you going to do it?

Dara: I thought about what you said and I think why don't we try it. I can totally help Gdragon if I'm inside the mask.

Thunder: Okay perfect, wait I totally forgot.

Dara: What?

Thunder: To be able to wear the mask you have to be guy.

Dara: Really then I will be guy.

Thunder: You're not telling me that you're going to pretend that you're a guy just so you could be the mask, right?

Dara: Wow, you guessed my plan right away. I will pretend to be a guy. In front everyone I am a boy not a girl.

Thunder: You only have 3 hours to prepare, will you be able to do it in just small amount of time?

Dara: Of course I can. I am Park Sandara afterall. I just need to cut my hair then and of course hide my then I'm good to go.

Thunder: For some reason I think I was wrong to ask this favor from you. 

Dara: Don't worry I won't let you down after 2 hours I will be a boy.

Thunder: What if they ask what your name is, and how did you know about me being the mask?

Dara: You're right, AHH!!! (got an idea) From now on my name is Donghae, I'm your cousin and a new transfer student. You asked me to be the mascot because you are badly injured. What do you think?

Thunder:Ok, that's a start but what about Sejoon? Won't he find out that it's you in there?

Dara: He won't because they all think that you're the one inside it and before they find out that it wasn't you I will ask the people who know about me to keep it as a secret. He will never know that it was me inside and they won't hurt you because they know that you were not the one inside it. It's going to be our little secret. Whenever I wear the mask I am Donghae not Dara. 

 

Narrator

Now the journey of our "Masked Knight" begins.