Before Our Destiny Meet

The Masked Knight (Hiatus)

Dara

My alarm woke me up early and the start of new day begun. I'm so excited on the last day of school. I called Dahee today and to my surprise Thunder and Dahee are dating. Dahee's my bestfriend, we tell each other secrets that we can never tell to anyone. She said it happened after the party and then she hang up because she's running late to school, she lives very far away (1 hour to get to school), I totally understand it so I can wait until we meet in school. My things were already prepared so I went downstairs and eat breakfast with my family. My dad is always earlier than me and my sister, Eunhye, she's practically my friend because she's older than me by one year but our bondings are not like mine and Dahee. My mum on the other hand is the person who cooks for us, even though we have maids, she still wants to be the one to cook for us every morning.

Eunhye: Oh my gosh! We're late for school, gotta go. Bye Dad! Bye Mum!

Dara: Hey! Wait for me. Bye Dad! Bye Mum!

Mr and Mrs Park: Don't go on too much trouble!

I am so excited to hear everything from Dahee about her and Thunder, Oh right! Thunder's my friend too, he's our school's mascot he practically has the coolest costume ever especially the mask, everyone would love to know whose inside it but he only tells me and Dahee about it because... well he trusts us. 

Gdragon

I should get going after delivering all this milk and newspapers. I've gotta cook for my family first before I go to school. If only my alarm hadn't been broken I would've woken up earlier and finished this job hours ago. Oh no, Hyunbin woke up too early

Hyunbin: What took you so long?

Gdragon: I delivered milk but because my alarm broke I woke up late.

Hyunbin: Never mind just cook then let's go to school.

After eating we went to school. And it gave me the biggest shock when my teahcer told me that I was given a scholarship to go to the ACS school (its very popular actually, it can give you the best education you need). He said that it will totally help me and my family so I grab it while I can. 

Gdragon: Thank you so much Sir!

Teacher: You deserve it. After being the best in school and practically taking all the blame from your family you are the one that is totally deserving for this

My teacher knows about my problems with my family, he actually understands me, beside my bestfriend Minwoo, Minwoo's  my friend he's the only one I can talk to everyone adores him in our school, Oh and he's rich too so he's going to be with me in ACS school. 

Minwoo: Heeeey!!! Heard about your new school!

Gdragon: I know, I'm kind of eager to tell my family all about it. I hope they'd be proud of me this time

Minwoo: Oh come on! Liven up, they'll be proud of you. I just know it.

Gdragon: Thanks! I gotta go my father's coming home early

Minwoo: Okay! But don't forget about the party tonight, it's our last time meeting them.

Gdragon: Alright I promise (hurriedly running outside the gate).

Dara

After hearing everything about Thunder and Dahee's romance, which I totally loved, I went to the gate and waited for the car. Everyone asked me if I'm going to the party because its the last day of school, I told them that I have to ask my parents first.

Eunhye: Oh Dara! Tell Charlie(our driver) to go on without me. I'm hanging with my friends tonight KAY!

Dara: Okay!

I told Charlie about it and then we went for home. The thing is we were stopped by a van and somebody stepped out of the car and started commanding us to get off the car. I have a very bad feeling about this.