Kang Gary

A Rainy Monday

Kang Gary is currently sitting down on his bed with nothing to do. The PD had decided to give the cast some rest due to rain, and the exhaustion everyone is feeling. But at 3 p.m. sharp, they will begin shooting again. Gary groaned and buried his face in is pillow. He appreciated the time to rest, but he wasn't very gratefull for the boring enviroment. He threw his pillow and walked to the window, sat down on a chair he grabbed and just stare. He wasn't usually one to just sit and stare, but hey, it was better than nothing, right?

 

Watching the rain drops were surprisingly entertaining. The drizzling rain made a wonderfull sound in his opinion. And being a man of music, well, you get the piont. He rested his chin on his left hand and used his right hand to scribble something on the foggy glass. He wasn't really thinking, he didn't know what he was writing at all. Losing interest at what he's done, he went back to bed without even looking at what he scribbled on the window. It's actually really boring.. It's fine to have a rest now and then, but all this spare time is suddenly boring. He looked at the clock. 

 12:30 p.m.

He grunted and rolled to his side. It's really much longer before anything interesting would happen. He rolled back on his back. Watching the ceilling . Thinking of the best way to spend his time. Well, he already called Gil earlier. They tried composing new songs through the phone. It killed a couple of hours, but Gil had better things to do, so, might be best not to call again. He thought of spending time with his cast members that was nearby his room. But, Jong Kook was especially exhausted, and is probably still sleeping. Hanging out with Haha seemed legit but he decided to spend his time video chatting with his wife.What about Kwang-soo? 'What'll he do? Dance for me?' Gary laughed at the thought. Hmm.. Jae Suk? Um.. No, it would be a bit awkward.. And Suk Jin? No..

 

Yup, he's all alone then... He turned his head to look at the window and his eyes widend a bit. Turns out, he scribbled the name "Song Ji Hyo" he read. Well.. THAT was weird.. But, maybe.. No... It would be weird.. besides, Ji Hyo's room is on the floor on top of him with the staffs' ...

Rather than torturing himself being locked up, he decided to have just a quick stroll outside. A little drizzle wouldn't hurt, right? As long as he quickly shower soon after.. But just to be safe, he'll bring an umbrella. He really wants to be at the top of his game later on at 3 p.m. ,  at least all this wait'll be worth it! 

                                                                  ~ O ~

Indeed. Strolling outside is certainly a good idea. It was refreshing and it feels nice. The wet wind kissing his skin makes him all the more revived. The veiw was really beautiful to. He also enjoyed the drizzling rythm. He smiled. Then, suddenly. He heard a familiar feminine voice laughing. He looked for the source and was astonished with what he saw.

Song Ji Hyo. Spinning around in a puddle with such a childishly cute, happy expression. She stopped and stood. Gary stopped walking slowly and stood there. Seeing Ji Hyo's face, reflecting his. 

And now, all that could be heard was a little amount of light water drops hitting the debris and ground. He stared. Completely unconcious of the world around them. "Kang Gary..." the sound of Ji Hyo's voice, merely a little louder than the volume of a whisper. "Hmm?... Oh! Uh.. Ji Hyo! Were you , planning to be alone? If you were. I- I can leave" he asked nervously and started to move away.

 

" Oh, don't! It's okay! I'm just enjoying a little stroll in the rain, don't worry... and I was just caught up in the refreshing mood..."  she explained ".. Care to join me?" her offer threw him off. And her smile just made it more than awkward. But he was definetly flattered. He hesitated a bit, but, OH! What the heck! He nodded and they walked together. Guess he got to spend his time rather well. Oh, how thankful he is!


 

 

 A/N: Aaaaaahhhhhhh ~ Finally done! YIPPEEE!!! I wanted this chapter to be longer, more detailed and more satisfying. I hope it is!
 

 

This is sort of a little bonus gift for who ever liked this.. It got 100 veiws in about half an hour and now, it's almost past 100 alright. Thank you for support and I hope you guys like this..  :)

- Okay... so, my mother tongue is not english, so please don't mind the grammar mistakes. And do help me improve my grammar! :)

- N.E.D.