Song Ji Hyo

A Rainy Monday

Song Ji Hyo looked out the window and stared at the little drops of rain that would pay her window a visit. She tapped one through the glass and took a sip of her coffee.

Then she noticed the finger print she accidently left. "Hmm?" she voiced out . 'Seems like the cold temperature from the rain and the air conditioner must've left a "fog" on the glass.. '  she thought to herself.. She began to draw a little heart using her finger on the glass.

She was suddenly reminded of how Gary did that one on the show while he was being held captive in the infamous Hunter and Prey game. She giggled at the thought. Kang Gary is a very humorous man, she had to admit. Just about everything is a little problem for him and sometimes, a mere joke. She had even had a little doubt on his crush somtimes. Maybe he doesn't really have a crush that deep on  her? Wait, what is she thinking? So what if he doesn't, right? It's ultimate priority is only to give more publicity, right?

Ji Hyo shook her head and finished her coffee. What is she thinking? She should be savouring this wonderful oppurtunity! The PD had thought to let them have a rest until about 3.p.m. before they start shooting.

She looked out the window. 'Yeah, a little stroll in the drizzle might help cleanse my mind!'. She washed the coffee mug, dried it, grabbed her rain coat, boots, scraf, and went outside.

                                                                                                    ~ O ~

She was damn right! This little stroll in the drizzle sure is refreshing, and definitely clear out her mind. The smell of wet air colliding with the smell of grass and flowers, the beautiful dewy sight made her spin around gleefully! Her head facing up and her hand spread wide to the sides, her sweet feminine laughter joining the happy melody of the drizzling rain.

She made a wonderful veiw! She stopped spinning and heard footsteps. She looked toward the direction of the sound's source and found a far too familiar face staring equally confused and shocked at her, he looked dashingly handsome wearing the brown and black long coat,  hi body protected from the rain under a grey umbrella.

Silence fell for a while. Awkward silence.
 

"Kang Gary.." Ji Hyo said, breaking it. Her silent silent voice was like a snap. Gary looked at Ji Hyo "Hmm?... Oh! Uh.. Ji Hyo!  Were you , planning to be alone? If you were, I- I can leave" he asked and started to move away.

"Oh, don't! It's okay! I'm just enjoying a little stroll in the rain don't worry... and I was just caught up in the refreshing mood... Care to join me?" she offered, smiling.

Gary blushed a little slightly bit and hesitated, but still obliged.

 

So there they were, laughing, chatting, strolling.  Song Ji Hyo still wonderd about how she ended up walking side by side to the one she was trying to forget in the first place? And why did she think having him in her mind was so bad , again?  In the show, they show affection, but in real life, it's just awkward without the cameras and expactations for a good show. Maybe that's why?

Oh, what ever.. They were just happy and comfortable with eachother's companion. Nothing bad, right? So, let's just let it be.. And, who knows, maybe he is the right guy for her,eh?


 

 

A/N: Okay, I think they were a BIT O.O.C.  but.. I'm pretty satisfied with this story.. Hope you guyz are too..

Please leave constructive comments and positive ones.. and maybe give me an idea for one shot?

And, unless some of you STILL don't know, this account has two people and what not, so.. Yea.. I'll tell you if a story's mine.. (All chapters except for "EXO, The Magical World" are NOT by me, but please support us, we'l try our best and thanks for subbing, reading and viewing! *throws some of my home made goop that I call banana+cheese ice cream to viewers,readers, subbies,commentors and such*

- N.E.D.