Hansang Private Academy

Mine and Mine Only!

A/N- Sorry that this story hasn't been updated in like forever so I decided that this day was an update day so I'm updating all my other stories, if you have a chance please check them out!

(Your POV)

(Whenever they are speaking Korean, the color will be blue! Everything else is regular black for Chinese.)

 

"Miss Song please wake up, your breakfast is ready." I woke up to the sweet voice of Amber, the head maid's daughter and my personal maid. I didn't like the idea of having a maid, I managed to take care of myself till now and she seems more like a sister to me than a maid. 

"Amber, what time is it?" The light from the opened window caused me to cover my eyes. 

"Its 7:30 and you should hurry and get dressed; master Luhan is already enjoying his breakfast." I slowly got out of bed and made my way towards my bathroom. 

Amber came in with an outfit and I looked at it funny. 

"It's your school uniform, and no worries it's not an ugly piece of crap like my uniform-uh I mean it's nice and pretty for you miss Song." I laughed at her save.

"It's okay, it's just you and I here, you're not going to get into trouble and just call me Mei, no need to call me that miss thingy." She smiled and I saw her relax. Amber was assigned to me and she had it hard, needing to live up to her mother's expectations and having no time to hang out with her friends. She slips up a lot but I let her talk freely and informally towards me, she's like a sister and though I've only been here for 2 days, I've gotten to know her a little. 

Amber and Luhan grew up together and Amber knew everything about him. Luhan always treated her differently from the others and would chat with her like friends from time to time. Amber and her friends were called F(x) and were quite popular in their school. No one knows about Amber being a maid except for her friends and the household.

I looked in the mirror and wow did I look good. The uniform had a plain white shirt with a navy blue sweater, blue tie, and navy knee-high skirt. 

"You look fabulous Mei, didn't know those legs could make a uniform look good but you did it." I smiled at her comment. 

"Thanks Amber, so...what's for breakfast?"

"Frosted flakes and cereal just the way you like it." She started to laugh and I did too. I didn't like how everything looked so rich and snobby, even the food so when I took out a box of cereal from my suitcase- and yeah I had cereal in my suitcase, don’t judge me- everyone stared at me crazy, even Luhan and I just shrugged it off. Seriously, poached eggs and hand-picked fruits shipped from Florida vs frosted flakes... ding ding ding! Frosted flakes you win! The simpler the better. 

I made my way down and Amber left to get ready for her school. When I made it to the dining table, my parents and Luhan were already finishing up their meal. 

"Ah, good morning sweetheart! How was your sleep?" I sat down next to my mother and ate a spoonful of my cereal. 

"Good, the bed is nice and comfy. And you?" I caught my mom blush and Jiexing began to choke. I got a pretty good idea in how their night went. 

"NEVERMIND! I don't think I want to know." Luhan looked equally disgusted as I was. I quickly finished my breakfast and grabbed my things. Jiexing's voice broke the silent awkwardness in the room. 

"Luhan, take Mei to school with you and make sure she makes it though the day. Be a good brother and do as I say." Luhan nodded and grabbed his keys. 

"Let's go." I nodded and followed behind him. 

When we made it to his car, I stood and stared at the beauty in front of me. 

"Like it? It's a 2013 Blue Bugatti; I got it on my 16th birthday last year." I unconsciously nodded. He laughed and opened the door for me. 

Once he drove out of the garage he asked me something which broke me out of my thoughts. 

“Are you okay with it?” I looked at him in confusion.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, are you okay with living with us, with our parents getting married?” I thought for a moment at answered.

“It’s not like I hate it, it pretty much just blasted me in the face all at once, do you get what I mean?” He nodded in agreement.

“Then you’re okay with us being your family, you’re not upset and planning on running to your real dad are you?” My breath hitched at the mention of dad.

“That wouldn’t be possible if I wanted to, my dad…he’s not here anymore.” After a little bit, Luhan looked like he fully understood what I meant.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to bring that up, it’s okay. My mother past away when I was younger and I never got to meet her.” I nodded and added a quick sympathetic apology.

The atmosphere was grim and uncomfortable. I lightened up when he changed the subject.

“Since we’ll be living together and you’ll be my little sister, what shall I call you?” I looked at him strangely again.

“Just call me Mei; what else would you want to call me?”

“Ah, well I’ll just call you mei mei for little sister, it’s like your name and it means little sister.” I nodded.

“Then I’ll just call you…-“

“Call me Luhan-ge, sounds good doesn’t it?” I never called anyone ge before, just oppa, but I wanted to play around a little. I’m getting less nervous around him and it feels nice.

“Okay, I’m going to call you Lulu-gege, how’s that?” I laughed as his features turned from happiness to a mortified.

“Lulu’s a girl name, don’t call me that!” I laughed a little bit louder.

“Too bad! My dear Lulu-gege~” He acted angry for a little while then joined me in my laughing circle.

“You know, you’re a little different than what I expected you to be.”

“By different you mean not horrible, stuck-up, and snobby?” I smiled and nodded.

“Exactly.”

“Well I’m not like that, people like that disgust me.”

“Same here.”

We managed to get to the school without crashing from a laughing we did; he’s a pretty good driver.

The school was huge; the building was sectioned off into 3 separate buildings for each grade. Since we were both 2nd years, he led me to the middle building.

“I’ll lead you to the office and help you get ready.” I nodded and followed him. Something was off though, everyone was staring at me and some of the girls scowled at me. I ran a little faster to Luhan’s side, afraid that if I was too far from him, the students would pounce on me and rip me to shreds.

*maybe they don’t like new students…*

Once we made it the office, I let out a sigh of relief and Luhan acted like he didn’t notice the hungry tigers waiting outside to kill me.

“Name?” I shook out of my daze and looked at the lady behind the desk.

“Song- I mean Xi Mei.” I forgot that Jiexing and my mother registered me under Xi because I was going to have to change it anyways when they get married in a couple weeks.

“Here’s your schedule and locker number, all your classes will be in this building and lunch is held in the outdoor courts or the building behind the 3 schools.” The lady sounded bored and all I did was nod.

When we left the office, Luhan grabbed my schedule and looked at it.

“Awesome, you have the first 4 classes with me!” I looked at the schedule and noticed that the first 4 classes were: Korean 101, Calculus 2, Biology, and Gym. The other classes were Art and Music.

“That’s great, and ge, can you show me where locker 24B is?” He smiled at the name I gave him and led me through the halls. Again the stares and growls of the student body (mostly the girls that growled at me) were trained at me when Luhan skillfully led me through the halls; unintentionally he pulled me with his hands in mine.

“We’re here! Locker 24-“I couldn’t hear him anymore, I stared wide-eyed at a figure who’s expression mirrored mine.

“Jung-Jungkook!” His expression changed from shocked to happy as he ran towards me and lifted me into his arms, swinging me around.

(3rd Person)

By then Luhan had stopped talking and stared shocked at the scene in front of him. Mei was being held and twirled around by a random boy. Luhan didn’t know why but his expression grew sour.

After a while, he set her down, but continued to hug her.

“Jungkook-oppa, what are you doing here!” Jungkook let her go and answered her.

“Well, after I moved, My parents registered me into Hansang and well, here I am.”

Jungkook was Mei’s friend since she moved from China. They were friends until Jungkook had to move away 3 years ago.

Mei stepped away and slapped him in the arm. Jungkook feigned pain and asked her what he did wrong.

“Why didn’t you keep in contact, I thought you just disappeared or somehow got abducted by aliens or something.” Jungkook laughed and apologized.

“I’m sorry Mei, I had to get a new phone and I lost your number, it was all unintentional; I swear!” She eyed him before nodding and hugging him again.

A cough was heard from a certain someone who was pretty much invisible for the whole reunion. Mei and Jungkook looked up and stared at the indifferent Luhan.

“I’m sorry to interrupt, but class starts in 2 minutes and I rather not be late, and I’m guessing neither would you; it is your first day after all.” Mei nodded and stepped away, albeit regrettably, from Jungkook’s arms.

“Bye oppa, see ya later!” I waved back but continued to eye her and Luhan.

Mei grabbed her backpack with one arm and hooked her other arm around Luhan’s arm. Jungkook eyed the skin-ship as the 2 figures made their way to class.

(Jungkook’s POV)

*What’s the relationship between Luhan and Mei? The most popular guy at school and my lovely Mei. NO! ...They’re not dating are they!* I was about to run towards them when a hand grabbed my shoulder and shook me out of my trance.

“Maknae, where are you going, class is this way. Hurry up we’re going to be late.” Jimin dragged to me towards our class and away from me ever finding out the relationship between my beloved Mei and that wolf dresses in sheep’s clothing. Those Kingkas are no good; I bet he’s planning something, don’t worry Mei; oppa’s going to save you!

 

 

A/N- Yay I updated! I hope this chapter was okay and like I said before, this story might only be like 10 chapters or something soooo enjoy! I won’t do a question of the day all the time, just whenever I feel like it! And….Happy 4th of July everyone! (If it pertains to you)

Please COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and UPVOTE!

QUESTION OF THE DAY: How many characters are there so far in the story? First 2 correct comments gets 3 Karma Points!