Surprise

French Kiss

If before my eyes were shot close because of the pain in my heart now they were wide open. There were a pair of lips pressed softly on mines! ' Yunho..'

He put his coat over my head, I couldn't be seen clearly. What a stupid I was, of course he will think first at our best before doing something extremely stupid like the kiss I asked. But even if it could cause troubles, maybe being recognized by fans, he did it, he trully kissed me. But I couldn't think streight right now, nor at the group's safety, nor at mine. I could think only of Yunho's lips. It wasn't our first kiss. But he couldn't know it. I still remember it. He was leaning on my shoulder after practice. He was so tired after practicing for hours and he couldn't stay awake more. The others went somewhere to eat, of course just because the maknae was ripping their throat because he was hungry. Me and Yunho stayed on the floor with him layed on me almost. I was leaning my back on the wall and looking at the ceeiling.

- Jaejoongie... it hurts- he said while sleeping. I smiled. Before, when Yoochun asked him if he was all right he assured him he was. But now, only in front of me he was a crybaby. I looked at his sleeping face, he was stunning. I couldn't care less of the make up, the hairstyle or anything else. My Yunho was Charming just like this. With his beautiful full red lips, pointy nose and small eyes. His scars made him more misterious. Made him wanted. From me mostly. It was almost two years since he riped of me my heart and took it with him.

He frowned a little and rolled near me a little more closer, with him breathing on my neck. Yada. Yada. That was bad. Really bad. If only I could move a little my head I could have kissed him, I only I could...If only...

But there I was, leaning on his lips with my eyes almost close. I just touched his lips and could taste the sweetness of him. I didn't pressed much, not really, but I don't know why, when I pulled back after a while, a loooong while, he was staring at me in shock.

I was in shock right after him but any of us said nothing. We were just staring in each other's years which slowly weren't that big and the shock long gone from them. I opened my mouth to say something.

- Yun..- but in the same moment he closed his eyes and was sleeping again. I was startled at first. Was he a sleep walk? I didn't knew about this but I hoped he was. I was not really ready to confess and he poor thing would have been in shock.

That 'accident' finished like it started. Yunho apparently couldn't remember the kiss and was behaving like always or sometimes was more sweet but everything was normal. Till I finally confessed a couple of months ago. And here we were now. Kissing in front of tens of people.

It seems that I unconsciuosly smiled between the kiss which was a simply peck, because Yunho smiled too and ended the kiss with a smile plastered on his face.

- You really have to have everything that you want, when you want.- he said while puting his coat this time on my shoulders.

- Sorry, I was feeling insicure.- I bluttered out while bluching mad. Was he really going to mock me till the end?

- I know and I am sorry.- He said while his smile was sad now.

- No no no please don't get me wrong. I know you had to act like you did but it just made me want you more so I was here now thinking about you and going crazy.- I tried to explain. He laughed and started to walk to the hotel.

- Next time if you go crazy and want to ravish me, do it when we are home, and maybe alone- he smirked at my red face.

-...shut up- I cried out but at the same time interwied my fingers with his while taking a dark hallway to get to the hotel. A longer way, to keep the prensece of the other with each other for a bit more.