I want to stay like this forever

French Kiss

 

-Junsu-ah! Com'on lets go- shouted Yunho. That brat was always the last. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Changmin were downstairs.
-Hyung I'm here- said Junsu while running out from the bathroom.
-Why are you always the last huh?- asked Yunho rolling his yes while walking to the elevator.
-Because of Hyung. You stay in minimum 30 minuts so I'm always the last to come out.-
They were all toghether when Junsu finished speaking so all of them laught. Yunho too.

They were going to the airport...going to France.
-You guys did you took everything?-
-Yes appa- said them in chor. Another laugh.

-Jajoongiee come near me- told Yunho to Jaejoong who was going to sit near Junsu in the car.
-No thanks- said and stood there watching over the window all the time. Junsu Yoochun and Changmin shoked. "WHAT? When did Jaejoong started to say NO to Yunho? That's strange" thought Junsu.

The way to the airport was shot so in 30 minuts they were going to the check-in.
Changmin was hungry so Yunho prepared for him some snaks. Yoochun was fighting with Junsu because of the pronounciation of the word "Bonjour".
-Yah! I'm saying that right! Bon-sour..bonsou..- said Junsu.
-No! You have to say Bonzou...don't say the r.-
-Chinchia! I'm done!-
Jaejoong was peing attention to the two so we smiled a little bit. Yunho noticed  it and was looking at saddly looking at him till the stewardesse came to bring them to the chek-in.

On the plane Jaejoong sat near the window and Changmin was goimg to sit near him when suddenly Yunho told him to take another sit. Jaejoong looked at Yunho with the left eyebrow raised up but did't tell anything. A step forward.

When the plane finally took the fly Yunho spoke.
-Jaejoong what's wrong?-
-Nothing- Jaejoong answerd but too faster.
-Tell me please why are you like that. Did I do something wrong?-
Yuno was hoppless. Why his BooJae was acting like that? It breaks his heart.
-You didn't do nothing wrong, at all.-
After some minutes of silence Yunho suddenly asked..
-Is from yesterday right?-
-SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!- Jaejoong stopped him. Here are a lot of people who can hear you.
So was that the problem.
Yesterday finaly Jaejoong told Yunho that he loved him. It was a strange thing but Yunho wasn't surprised..even the fans were pairing them like a couple becouse they cared about each other the most. And Yunho on first sight couldn't take his hand of Jaejoong. Hair, hands, haunch or face. Everytime they were near Jaejoong was sitting more near him then Junsu and the electisity that came out from the touch of their body was palpable. But over the hugs, holding hands or a kiss on the cheek they didn't do nothing. And that thing struggled Jae.

Yunho was thinking at it so intensively that the head of Jae falling on his arm was like an electoshok again.
He was sleeping. Like an angel with that ivory skin and rose lips. His lips were a little bit open so you could see them moving. Yunho looked away. It was too much for his autocontrol.He layed his head on Jae's one and fall asleep too. When the captain started to talk Yunho opened his eyes. Jaejoong was still sleeping so he moved himself softly. But his hand was holding something. Jaejoong's one. He looked down with his eyes wide opened and saw a jaket. Cangmin's. He looked around and no one was paying attention on them. He smiled and looked at Changmin who closed his eyes smiling.

When they arrived at the hotel it was night so everyone was going to sleep. Junsu and Yoochun fall asleep on the same bed holding each other and Changmin after the round in the kitchen fall asleep on the bed near Junsu's one.

Yunho took Jae in the living room to see a movie.
Yunho there isn't a film in corean how can we understand something? was yelling Jaejoong.
Yunho smiled. -Who told you that we were going to watch it?-
Jaejoong's heart stopped for a few seconds. Not watching? So what...?

Yunho took some quilts and put them on the floor. Then he sat on putting Jae in front on him.
His arms were around Jae and the legs were fold on to Jae's. Yunho was sure that Jae could feel his little friend so blushed. But didn't left Jae even for a second.

-I just want to stay like this, forever- said Yunho. On tv there was a scene when to people kissed each other so the athmosfere was strange. Yunho wanted that and Jae even more but if someone could see them? If someone will spread the news and they will be ruined?
Jae was waiting for a kiss. He waited for one. Just one. But it didn't came. The tears fell on his face like a river. Without doing any noise. And fall asleep onto Yunho's strong arms.  

 

 

First chapter...its a bit lazy but wait :D There will be more **