Blood

VooDoo (updating by revamping)

Target: Han Sanghyuk

Codename: Hyuk

Occupation: Maknae, Dancer

------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

 

"N hyungnim is acting strange huh?"

 

"Very. ." Ravi had said as he continued playing his usual computer games.

I sighed and decided to take a walk outside. During my walk, I smelled the foulest thing. I suddenly turn and to my surprise, someone covered my nose and mouth with a damp cloth. I pass out and eventually wake up. I found myself in a torn white yarn sweater. Some of the strands were pulled out and used to hold my arms up as they were hooked to the hooks that were hanging from the ceiling. I try to open my mouth but cant.

What’s going on!?

I look straight ahead and notice a giant mirror in front of me. I scream, or at least try to as it’s muffled out. My lips were sown together. . . my chin is covered in dry blood that runs down from my lips.

I shiver and try to move. I start feeling numb and flinch when I hear someone walk in. My eyes widen as the person is right behind me. I start to cry and close my eyes.

The person then caresses my cheek and lifts my head up by tilting it slightly from my chin. Eventually, the person stepped back and was holding a doll. Just by looking at the doll, it was the same description that N hyungnim had given from his nightmare. The person then pulls out a small peck and starts running it down the neck of the doll. I felt a gash form on my own neck as the warm blood trickled down my skin, staining the sweater. The person started squeezing the doll tightly. I couldn’t help it but forced my mouth open from my screams, bleeding everywhere as I cough blood and struggle to breathe. I feel pressure build up in my lungs. I can’t breathe. Finally, ‘it’ lets the doll go. I gasp in relief as ‘it’ approached me. ‘It’ had a knife and decided to pick the doll up again.

“Ya. . . wh-who are you!?”

“I am the Reaper. . .”

The person showed themself. My eyes widened.

“You –“

He stabbed the doll in the heart and I wake up screaming.

“Ya! Hyuk! Are you alright!?” Ravi shook me and sighed of relief.

“What. . . happened?

“You passed out. . .”

“I did?”

“Anyways, I think you need some sleep.”

He walked me over into my bedroom. I felt uncomfortable. I started smelling blood. I started remembering all that had happened or all that I believed had happened. I started gagging a bit at the memory of that foul smell in the room. Ravi stared at me for the longest time.

“Hey… are you ok? Hyuk you seem really uneasy.. Hyuk?”

I fall onto my knees and clutch my chest tightly, holding over the area of my heart.

“Ya you need to lay down maknae..” he picked me up and settled me down on my bed. He started taking my shirt off as his eyes widen.

“Hyuk. . . when did you get heart surgery? And when did you get that cut on your neck?”

I shook in fear. I immediately got up and ran for the restroom to take a look for myself.

“No, this isn’t happening. . this isn’t happening!”

My heart was stapled together in an x formation. Some dry blood remained on my chest. There was a huge gash on my neck that was left behind as a scar. I backed up against the wall, starting to lose my mind.

Without regrets, I scream and throw myself onto Ravi.