Strange Things Happen

VooDoo (updating by revamping)

Target: Hakyeon

Code Name: N

Occupation: Leader, Vocalist, Dancer

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Ever since the other day I woke up, I've been feeling really weird. . . Almost as if someone was watching me. . . Almost as if someone had bugged me. . . Truth be told, I'm a bit nervous to be around Vixx now. . . Just the other day, I felt a small pinch in the back of my head. I rubbed it and felt a rugged area around it.

What is that?

I approached the mirror and lifted my hair up, seeing a cut up scar that was stapled together, as if I had head surgery done just recently. I blink, completely confused and decided to keep quiet about it. That same day. . . I started to have panic attacks. I became paranoid and felt sudden shocks being sent to certain parts of my body. During practice, I had a complete breakdown and cried. 

"It hurts! H-Help!" i screamed.

"Ya hyung-nim! whats wrong!?" Hongbin was nearby and quickly ran up to me.

"My head. . . it hurts. . g-get it out. . . out. . . look out. ."

Since that moment, I don't remember anything from that day but apparently all of my members said I acted mute for the whole day and acted like I forgot my memories completely. Maybe I did for that moment but i'm not so sure. . .

Like the saying goes, strange things are happening and they always happen to those who least expect it.

Everyone called me crazy but believe it or not, I keep getting these nightmares that 'one of us' is inflicting pain on each member due to revenge. I told them that I kept dreaming of some doll. . . It was a freaky looking thing. . .

They thought I was going mad. . .

Until one day, one of them started to feel my pain and get the same visions. . .