Tradition ?

Night School [Hiatus]

The two weeks before the prom seemed more Jungkook two months and had the feeling that the whole school was in a state of suspended enthusiasm. The classes seemed to drag on endlessly. As teachers refused to give in to student apathy and lack of attention, the work was piling up, but for the first time, the library began to be almost empty in the evening.

- If Idon't finish this job this week .. screw it- sentenced Yoongi, sitting on his bed waving his arms in the air, which stole part of his dramatic statement. - I just make it up to next week. 
- Approved! - Jungkook exclaimed, lying on his belly on the floor, flipping through a magazine. 

Back in his room, he watched the suit that seemed to torment him from the closet door. 
Although he was trying not to delay the study, he finds it almost impossible to concentrate. So, a few days before the ball, when he found himself reading the same paragraph fifth time in his History textbook, he decided to give up. Rising from his desk, he stretched, then looked out the window and admired the sunlight.

I have to move.
Going down the stairs, he crossed paths with a classmate; reaching the landing, looked around, not seeing umma only person in the whole ground floor. Outside, the sun shone in the soft green grass. on the main entrance steps he saw several bodies to 'toasting' on towels or blankets on the lawn.
He could never understand what the joke was to lie in the sun like that. Began to jog toward the gazebo. The movement always helped him to calm down. Engaged in the exercise, by accelerating the forward path and counting the steps between his teeth.
- Two hundred ninety-six, two hundred and ninety ... 
- Why do you do that? 
The voice seemed to come from nowhere and startled him so that Jungkook stumbled and almost crashed and had to cling to a branch near there for balance.
Taehyung was standing by the road, hands on his hips. Panting, Jungkook leaned over and rested his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.
Straightening up again, he ruffles his hair in frustration. 
- What .... ? Now you speak to me, Taehyung!? What an honor!
Since the altercation at the library Taehyung came to avoid him and Jungkook given him willingly, all world space.
Taehyung made as if Jungkook had not said anything. 
- You counting. I had heard before. Why do you do that?
- None of your business, you psycho. And now disappear from my sight. 
Turning his back, began to run down the path  but Taehyung came behind him,  accompanying his pace without any difficulty.
- It was just a question. 
With a moan of frustration, Jungkook accelerated driven by rage, but Taehyung wasn't left behind. Finally, Jungkook shouted, gasping:
- You don't just ignore ... a person ... for weeks ... to ask... personal questions .... you ! 
- What grumpy ... 
- Go to hell !

There were a few moments of silence, With Jungkook concentrating on not speak to him. 
- Jungkook, don't trust Jin. 
- I don't hear you. 
- I can not explain why. But he's not who you think. 
Slowing, Jungkook gave him a furious look. 
- What does that mean?!
Taehyung started to say something but then stopped. Shaking his head with distaste, Jungkook departed to runing through the pitch - after a short time he didn't hear Taehyung's footsteps.

To envision the roof of the gazebo through the trees, and despite the anger he still felt, Jungkook gaped. Not been able to see the structure under conditions that stormy night. With nearly eight feet tall, was an extravagant and extremely beautiful building, with a narrow, pointed and covered with tiles of many colors that formed an intricate pattern roof.

Six delicately carved pillars supported the fabulous roof. Going up the stairs, Jungkook dived in shadow of the open interior of the structure, bounded by a balustrade and stone benches all around. Sitting in the cool stone, Jungkook rested his chin on his arm and looked out the forest. There was no sign of Taehyung.

What was the purpose of his talk? Was be jealous? Or was he serious? 

He seemed serious.

Tried to think of anything that Jin had done that could lead to mistrust him. Always helped Jungkook when he was in trouble. He had protected him from Chen. Yes, it was extremely persuasive, and also, it seemed, filthy rich, but did not act like a snob. And it seemed to be kind. Taehyung, on the other hand, had always been difficult, pushy, too critical and threatening.
To Jungkook, it was obvious which of the two deserved his trust.
Just don't understand why you care so much Taehyung.
 


That night at dinner, when Jungkook arrived at the table, Yoongi, Hansol and Luhan were talking animatedly in a low voice. 
- You must come with us, Hansol! - Yoongi said. - It's a tradition! 

- Even I will go and you well know how I hate that sort of thing - added Luhan. 
Showing obviously reluctant, Hansol was playing with the food on the plate. 
- I do not know ... It seems a bit weird. 
- What is weird ...? - Jungkook asked, pulling up a chair. - What's for dinner tonight? Just hope it's lasagna.
- The Summer Dive! - Yoongi revealed, his eyes gleaming with excitement. - We will always give it the night before the Summer Ball, only now Hansol doesn't want to. But you'll have to go ! And I thought  you only eat salad!
- ! - Exclaimed Jungkook. - I'd forgotten the salad history . And what the hell is the summer dive - asked, pouring himself water from a pitcher that was on the table.
- Oh, hell. I completely forgot to tell you that. - Dropping Hansol's arm, Yoongi turned to Jungkook - It's a tradition. On the night before the ball, students escape from the mansion at midnight and go swimming in the lake.
Bewildered, Jungkook stared at Hansol. 
- What is the problem with doing this ...? Don't you know how to swim? 
Lifting his chin, Hansol threw an accusing look at Yoongi. 
- It's not just swimming. Tell him everything.
Yoongi rolled his eyes.
- Okay, okay. We swim in pellet. Do you really have to be so prudish, Hansol?! It will be awesome!
Jungkook choked while drinking a sip of water.
- What?! Everyone ...? Boys!? ?!
 


bgchf09/02/14nvnvvn

Whaddup guys ?! 

It's been awhile , but here's a short chapter ! 

Sometimes I troll you guys in thinking I've updated my fics , but apparently no ... (MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)

HAHA anyway , it's been a horrible week and mndfsvakscfbgwezgsfj /dies from frustation/

About the story : OHMEINGOD IS JUNGKOOK GOING TO SWIM TOGETHER WITH YOONGI AND LUHAN ?1 AND ON  TOP OF THAT ?! OHOHOOHOH !

Well tell me what you think about the idea , 'cuz authornim here needs some support of the bad week that passed and the upcoming week .... i hope it wont be as bad as last week .. wait wtf nevermind..

Guys I'm also thinking of adding GOT7's members ... Who knew Mark would have such deep voice ?! And BAMBAM too! I totally didn't excepted it, but oh well /sighs/ More feels to be destroyed ... GODAMNIT!!

Byd-bi then~

(http://kimjaymin.tumblr.com/)

(^leaving my tumblr here if anyone cares)