Suho's Story Part 2 (IT'S FINALLY HERE LOL)

Baby EXO: Suho's History

Suho visited his kids every day. Kyungsoo has already woken up. All of them already met Sehun, except for Jongin. Today, Suho thought of introducing Sehun to him.

“Are you sure?” Kiseop said as he and Suho walked towards Jongin’s ward. He was holding Sehun in his arms.

“I think it’s time for Jongin to see his long awaited baby brother.” Suho said with a smile.

“I don’t know Mr. Kim. Jongin has been very emotionally unstable for the past days.” Kiseop said warily. “But if you think this is best,” Kiseop smiled. “Then it’s okay.”

“I hope it will be.” Suho said as they pushed open the door to Jongin’s ward. “Jongin,” Suho called softly. Jongin was perched on the window’s ledge turned his head.

“Appa,” Jongin called softly and smiled. His eyebrows furrowed when he saw the baby in Suho’s hands. “Who’s that, appa?”

“Jonginnie,” Suho sat next to Jongin on the window ledge. “This is Sehun. Jonginnie’s dongsaeng.” Suho said.

“S-sehun?” Suho nodded. He expected Jongin to squeal or hug or kiss or do anything positive, but Jongin did the exact opposite. His facial expression turned dark. “Get Sehun away from Jongin.” He said and jumped away from the window ledge.

“What?”

“Sehun killed umma!” Jongin yelled.

“Jongin-”

“If Sehun wasn’t in umma’s stomach, they wouldn’t have to cut her open! Umma would be alive!” Jongin screamed. Suho was dumbfounded. The sleeping Sehun in his arms stirred. “It’s Sehun who’s suppose to be dead! Not umma!” Jongin screamed again, tears falling. “I hate Sehun!”

“Jongin!” Suho’s angry voice came out. “Don’t you say that to your brother!”

“Jongin doesn’t want Sehun!” Jongin screamed.

“Jongin!” Suho yelled angrily. Jongin froze as his tears kept falling. “You can’t blame on Sehun for umma’s death. It’s not Sehun’s fault!” Jongin was dumbfounded. Suho never yelled at him before. It’s his first time yelling at him, and he was defending Sehun. Sehun, the one who killed umma. Suho noticed Jongin’s facial expression changed. He then realized that he just yelled at his son who is emotionally unstable. His face softened. Suho got up and walked towards Jongin slowly.

“Jongin, appa-”

“Get away from Jongin! Everybody hates Jongin! Well, Jongin hates everybody too!” Jongin yelled. He then fell to the ground and cried. Suho tried to come nearer to him, to cuddle him in his arms, to tell him that he’s sorry. But every time Suho got near, Jongin’s cries would get louder.

“Mr. Kim,” Kiseop entered. “You might want to get out. I’ll calm Jongin.” He said. Suho slowly nodded and walked out, his gaze never leaving Jongin. From the outside, he could see through the small window on the door. Kiseop slowly walked over to Jongin. Suho watched Kiseop embraced his son and Jongin cried in his arms. Suho’s heart broke. Jongin won’t accept him.

“I’m sorry, Sehun-ah.” Suho said to the baby in his arms. “Jongin hyung won’t accept you yet.”

-.-

Everyone has been discharged, except for Jongin. Kiseop said he needs to observe Jongin’s emotions for a few days. He was afraid that Jongin might lose it if he was too emotional. It has been 3 days Suho hasn’t visited Jongin. He was going crazy. But every time he would enter Jongin’s ward, the boy would cry and go ballistic. Kiseop said that when Suho yelled at him the other day, it made Jongin scared and afraid to be around him, since he was so sensitive. Suho sighed in frustration.

“What should I do, Kris?” Suho asked his friend. “Jongin hates me, he hates Sehun.”

“There must be a way,” Kris said. “What if I go see him? See if I could calm him, you know, get close to him.” He suggested. Suho’s face lit up.

“You would?” Kris smiled.

“Of course I would.” Kris said. “We’ll go tomorrow.” He promised. Suho gripped his friend’s hand.

“Thank you.” Suho said gratefully. Life without Jongin is like a life without colour. It’s dull and boring. Jongin used to cheer the house up, along with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

The next day, Kris’ head came poking in the ward door. Jongin, who was watching cartoons on the TV screen, turned his head.

“Oh, Kris ahjusshi?” he tilted his head in confusion. Seeing that the child is in a good mood, Kris stepped in and smiled.

“Hi Jongin,” he sat down next to the boy on the bed. “What are you watching?”

“Tom and Jerry.” Jongin said as he laughed when he saw Tom fell into a pond. “What are you doing here, Kris ahjusshi?”

“I just wanted to see Jongin,” Kris said as he ruffled the kid’s hair. Jongin beamed. “So, have you seen your brother yet?” Jongin’s smile faltered. He gripped the hospital’s TV remote and gritted his teeth.

“Sehun killed umma.” Jongin accused as he pressed the buttons on the remote with too much force.

“You know, it wasn’t Sehun’s fault.” Kris pried the remote from the toddler’s hand gently. “You were in a car crash, Jongin.”

“Why is everybody taking Sehun’s side? Umma wouldn’t be cut open if Sehun isn’t in there!” Jongin yelled. “Umma is dead because of Sehun! It’s all Sehun’s fault…” Jongin’s voice became quiet as his shoulders rocked violently. Kris felt guilty as he watched Jongin cry, covering his face with both of his palms. “It was Sehun’s fault…”

“Jongin,” Kris called gently as he wrapped an arm around the boy. “It’s not Sehun’s fault, and you know it too, don’t you?”

“Then…” Jongin wiped his nose with the back of his hand. “It’s Jongin’s fault?” he added sadly.

“Oh no, it’s not your fault, sweetheart.” Kris said as he pulled Jongin on his lap. The boy whimpered as he gripped on Kris’ sweater. “It was no one’s fault.”

“Sehun must be mad at Jongin,” Jongin said softly. “Jongin said he killed umma.”

“You didn’t know,” Kris pointed out as he the boy’s head. “Do you want to see Sehun now?”  Jongin shook his head.

“Jongin doesn’t want to. Appa must be mad. He yelled at Jongin. Yelled.” Jongin said sadly. “Appa never yelled at Jongin before.” And before Kris could say anything, Jongin started crying into his sweater. Kris smiled sadly as he patted the boy’s head in sympathy.

“Appa didn’t mean to, Jongin.” Kris said as he gently rocked the boy in his arms.

“Kris ahjusshi-”

“Appa. Call me Kris appa.” Kris corrected him.

“Kris appa, is appa still mad at me?” Jongin asked as he sniffed.

“Of course not. Appa misses you, Jongin.” Kris said as he the boy’s back. “And Sehun wants to see his hyung.”

“Is Sehun pretty, Kris appa?” Jongin asked as he looked up. Kris looked into the boy’s glassy brown eyes.

“Very pretty. Just like-”

“Umma,” Jongin continued. “I miss Umma,” he said as he snuggled deeper into Kris’ arms. “Umma would always do this to Jongin. She would say that she loves Jongin, Appa loves Jongin, hyungs love Jongin, and Jongin would never be sad and alone, because Umma would always be there.” Jongin said slowly. Kris felt sorry for the kid.

“Well, this might not be the same, but,” Kris hesitated whether he should say it or not. “Kris appa loves Jongin, appa loves Jongin, hyungs love Jongin, and Jongin would never be sad and alone,” Kris said as he hugged the boy and rocked him gently from side to side. “And Jongin would never be sad and alone, because he has everyone to be there, to catch him when he falls.” Jongin sniffed as he felt more hot tears slip down his cheeks.

“Thank you, Kris appa,”

-.-

Kris started to visit Jongin more often. He also brought along his kids, and the boys were happy to play with their friends. Luhan was absolutely fond of the baby, for some reason.

“He’s really squishy.” Luhan commented as he poked Sehun’s cheeks. Baby Sehun doesn’t understand anything and just blinks at the boy in confusion. “Ah, appa! Sehunnie blinked at me! He’s so cute!” Luhan gushed over his father and said something in rapid fire Chinese (that Kris couldn’t discreet, sadly, since it was too fast).

“I think Kyungsoo hyung is squishier.” Yixing said as he lazily stretched on the waiting chair. “He looks really huggable.”

“Really,” Kris’ eye caught a certain Chen who was tickling Sehun. “Chen, don’t tickle him like that. He’ll cry.” Suho shook his head in amusement as he picked up Sehun from being molested in the future by Chen. Kris took out a newly bought colouring book and a box of crayons for Jongin.

“Well, I’m going to visit Jongin. Who wants to follow me?” Kris asked. Kyungsoo’s hand shot right up. “Come on then, Kyungsoo,” Kris held his hand out and Kyungsoo took it, slightly wincing as he walked alongside the giant. “How is your waist, Kyungsoo-ah?”

“It’s getting better! Appa said it will be better in no time!” Kyungsoo answered enthusiastically.

“You seem happy,” Kyungsoo nodded his head in excitement.

“We’re going to see Jongin! Kyungsoo miss Jongin,” He said as they stopped in front of the ward’s door. “Is this Jongin’s room?” He asked. Kris nodded. Kyungsoo grinned and pushed the door open. Jongin was watching cartoons as always. His head turned to the side as a big fat smile crept up his lips.

“Kyungsoo hyung!” Jongin felt like jumping off the bed. Kyungsoo ran towards his favourite dongsaeng and scrambled on the bed (with much difficulty, since he was short, but he managed) and tackled Jongin in a hug.

“Hyung miss you,” Kyungsoo said as he tightened his hold on Jongin’s hospital gown. Jongin, knowing Kyungsoo’s injury, lightly looped his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist, trying not to hurt him.

“Jonginnie miss Kyunggie hyung too,” Jongin said. He turned to the side. “Kris appa!”

“Hey sport. Look what appa brought for you today,” Kris waved the colouring book in his hands. Jongin gasped.

“A colouring book?” His eyes widened. “And new crayons!” He released his hug from Kyungsoo and gleefully clapped his hands. He made grabby motions and Kris laughed as he gave the child the things. “So many pictures for Jongin to colour,” he mumbled. He then looked up at Kris. “Thank you, Kris appa,” He said, eyes disappearing into crescents.

“You’re welcome. Now why don’t you colour those with Kyungsoo?” Jongin nodded his head as he quickly opened the crayon box.

“Come on, Kyungsoo hyung! I want to colour this picture first,” Jongin said. Kyungsoo happily nodded as both of them lapsed in silence, only concentrating in colouring the picture.

“Why don’t you tell Jongin what’s going on at home, Kyungsoo?” Kris suggested after getting bored for a while. Kyungsoo nodded his head.

“Well, Baekhyun hyung’s hand is better. He can play with his glitter now. Chanyeol hyung likes to eat candy now. That one day, Chanyeol found a whole bag of sweets and ate it all up in one day by himself.” Kyungsoo blabbered to Jongin.

“All by himself? Chanyeollie hyung eat so many!” Jongin said in surprise. The two happily chatted along, Kyungsoo telling him about his torn blanket (thanks to Baekhyun) and how Chanyeol made him cry for breaking his toy soldier’s hands.

“And appa misses you so much, Jonginnie.” Kyungsoo said finally, his eyes carefully looking at Jongin. Jongin’s eyes stayed the same, baring no expression. “He misses you so much, and Sehun-”

“Don’t say Sehun’s name in front of Jongin!” Jongin suddenly said as he threw the crayon he was holding on the ground. “Jongin hates him, and Jongin does not want to hear his name!” He said as he crossed his little arms over his chest.

“Jongin-ah, you don’t need to be angry,” Kris gently said. Kyungsoo looked down guiltily.

“Jongin, hyung is sorry,” he said slowly. When Jongin didn’t answer, Kyungsoo started to tear up, the guilt eating his insides. “Hyung is sorry,” Kyungsoo said again when Jongin didn’t answer. His tears slowly trickled down his cheeks. Jongin noticed it.

“Hyung, don’t cry,” he said and crawled over to Kyungsoo. The little boy hugged the older. “Jongin didn’t mean to make Kyungsoo hyung cry. Please don’t cry,” he pleaded. “Jongin is sorry.” Kyungsoo arms slowly rode and hugged the other boy.

“It’s okay,” Kyungsoo said and sniffed. Kris sighed.

Does Jongin hates his father and Sehun that much?

-.-

“Kris, can you try today?” Suho said. Kris looked at his friend.

“I guess so. But I’m not sure that he’ll accept him easily. I hope he’ll accept him.” Kris said as he lifted Luhan off him. “Here, let me try.” Suho handed Sehun to Kris. He took a deep breath as he pushed the ward door open.

“Kris appa!” Jongin’s voice was cheery. “Look, Jongin-” His sentence was abruptly stopped when he saw the baby in Kris’ hands. “I-is that…”

“Jongin, this is Sehun,” Kris said slowly. He walked near Jongin and stopped in front on the boy. He then kneeled, trying to be at the same level as the boy. “Say hi to Sehun, sweetheart.”

“Jong-Jongin…” Jongin wasn’t able to say anything. “Jongin can’t… Jongin still,” His breaths became uneven as he felt his surroundings clamping around him. “Se-Sehun…”

“Jongin,” Kris looked at him in the eye. “Kiss Sehun hello, honey.” Kris coaxed him. “Come on, Jongin. He’s your little brother. Your dongsaeng.” Kris said as he looked at the black haired boy. Jongin closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened them, he looked at the baby. As if on cue, the baby started making whimpering noises, as if begging Jongin to accept him.

“Sehun,” Jongin came closer. He locked gazes with the baby. It is as if he could hear the baby talking to him. The big eyes beg Jongin to love him. To love him, to not hate him for something that he didn’t do. Jongin’s heart immediately softened. “I’m Jongin. Sehun is Jongin’s little dongsaeng. Jongin’s dongsaeng.” He said and bent down to kiss Sehun’s forehead. Kris smiled as he let Jongin hug the baby.

“Do you want him, Jongin?” Kris asked.

“Jongin wants Sehun. Sehun is Jongin’s little dongsaeng.” Jongin said as he kissed Sehun’s cheeks. “Jongin is sorry, Sehunnie. Sehun didn’t kill Umma. Jongin is sorry.” Jongin said as he looked at the baby sadly. Kris smiled at the little kid’s acceptance. He left the room for a while.

“How is he?” Suho asked nervously. Kris smiled.

“He’s fine. In fact, I think he loves him,” Kris said as he glanced back at the door. Suho sighed in relief.

“So does this mean I can see him?” He said hopefully. Kris scratched the back of his neck.

“Uh, that I am not sure. Maybe you could try?” Kris said. “I’m a bit unsure.” Suho took a deep breath as he pushed the door open. Jongin who was holding baby Sehun looked up.

“A-appa,” He stuttered. Suho smiled at him.

“Jongin-ah,” he stepped closer. He saw Jongin’s eyes widened in alarm as he clutched on Sehun tighter. Jongin looked from left to right, trying to find a place to hide or escape. “Jongin, please don’t run away from appa,” Suho pleaded. Jongin stayed stoic. “Appa is sorry for yelling at you, sweetheart. Please don’t be mad at me.” Suho continued. “I know it wasn’t appa’s place to yell at you, honey. Please forgive me, Jongin-ah.” Suho said as he kneeled to be in the same level as Jongin.

“Jongin…” the boy was lost for words. He looked down at Sehun. “Sehun isn’t mad at appa,” Jongin said softly. He then looked back up at Suho, a small smile creeping up his face. “So Jongin won’t be mad at appa too then,” Suho immediately smiled and dashed forward to scoop Jongin up in his arms. The little boy giggled in his appa’s hands.

“Thank you, Jongin-ah,” Suho kissed the boy’s temples. Jongin snuggled in his father’s embrace, missing the warmth.

“Love you, appa,”

“Love you too, Jongin-ah.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HAA LOL IT'S FINISHED. 

 

This wasn't what I was expecting actually. But I tried my best....? Idek

Sorry for the people who expected more! MIANHAEEEE >.<

 

I really fail at making hospital scenes.