Suho's Story Part 1

Baby EXO: Suho's History

Okay so Suho's story is really long (idek why)  so this is the first part ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suho woke up to see Jongin snoring next to him. The boy would sometimes sneak onto his bed in the middle of the night. He smiled as he brushed strands of hair away from his son’s face. Jongin’s nose twitched as his eyes fluttered open.

“Morning, Jongin.” Suho said with a smile. Jongin sleepily smiled back to him.

“Where’s umma?” Jongin asked. “And where’s Jonginnie’s dongsaeng?” Suho smiled when he heard Jongin say that. Jongin has always been excited for his little brother to come out. Suho was just as anxious as his son is. Three more days, Suho. He reminded himself. He can’t wait for the ball of sunshine to come out.

“Umma’s in the kitchen, probably.” Suho said and stretched. Jongin copied him, but he looks more like a cat stretching like that. “Let’s go. Umma must have made breakfast already.” Suho said and scooped Jongin up in his arms. Jongin smiled as he squirmed when they reached in front of a certain door.

“Jongin wants to wake Kyungsoo hyung,” He said. Suho let him down on the floor. As he walked into the room, he saw three empty beds. One was Jongin’s, and the other two were Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s. Guess they got up to an early start. A little boy was still under the thick comforters, only his brown hair visible from the top. Jongin smiled as he climbed on top of the said person.

“Kyungsoo hyung,” Jongin shook the boy awake. “Wake up!” Jongin began hugging the boy tightly. Kyungsoo’s eyes fluttered open when he felt something clinging on him.

“Jongin,” Kyungsoo tried pushing the boy off him. “Kyungsoo’s up, okay?” Jongin let go of his brother and beamed.

“Morning, sunshine.” Suho came over and the boy’s head. Kyungsoo smiled as he sat up, Jongin immediately lying down on his lap. Kyungsoo frowned at first, but then laughed silently as he kissed his brothers’ head.

“Let’s go. Kyungsoo is hungry.” Kyungsoo said and pushed Jongin off him. Jongin nodded and jumped down from the bed, waiting for Kyungsoo to do the same. The three of them walked towards the kitchen, the smell of pancakes wafting through their noses. There, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were already eating at the table. Suho smiled as he saw his wife bring the last plate of waffles.

“Oh, you’re up?” She said and smiled. Suho gave her a peck before pulling the chair for her. She smiled. Suho has always been the sweet gentleman he is, even after marriage.

“Appa,” Jongin made grabby hands towards Suho. Suho laughed. He picked up Jongin and placed him on a chair. After making sure all his kids are at the table, Suho started eating.

“How do you feel today?” Suho asked his wife.

“My legs feel a bit sore, but I’m okay.” She said with a smile. She bit on her pancake. “Oh, how is Kris doing? Has he settled in the house yet?”

“Yeah, it’s a good thing the house is fully furnished, or that’ll be another problem.” Suho said as he chewed.

“How are his kids?”

“They’re doing fine. Luhan’s leg is getting better,” Suho said with a smile. His wife nodded as she continued eating. The family ate without any more noises (except Baekhyun’s certain whines of Chanyeol getting maple syrup on him for eating sloppily). When they’re done, Suho’s wife got up to wash the dishes. “No, let me. You can go take a shower and rest.” He said.

“But-”

“No buts. You must be tired from making breakfast.” Suho gently said. She hesitated for a while, but then smiled as a thank you and stepped into their room. While Suho was washing the dishes, he kept an eye on Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They were messing with Kyungsoo, and the poor boy looks almost like he’s going to cry. When Suho was done washing the dishes and cleaning the table (Chanyeol made a heap of a mess), his wife stepped out.

“Sorry for making you do all the work,” she apologized. Suho chuckled as he kissed her cheeks.

“It’s okay. You can go rest. Watch some TV or something. I’ll go bath the kids.” He said and turned back. “Kids! Time for your bath!” Suho ended up having the pickup Jongin for himself since the boy absolutely refuses to take a bath. To minimize time, Suho had a bath with the kids. It was long time since he did it. The tub was full, having a grown man and three kids in it, but he managed. When they were done, Suho had to once again pickup Jongin because the boy now refuses to get out of the tub. Suho sometimes doesn’t understand him.

“Stand still, Chanyeol.” Suho said as he combed the giant’s hair. Chanyeol grinned as he let Suho comb his hair, brushing it to the side. When he was done, it was Jongin’s turn.

“Appa,” Jongin said.

“Hm?”

“What will Jongin’s dongsaeng’s name will be?” He asked as he watched his appa’s fingers smooth down a few strands of hair.

“Um,” Suho paused. “I don’t know yet, Jongin. What do you want to name him?”

“Hm, I want to name him…” Jongin bit his lips as he thought hard. “Sehun!” He cried. He liked the name. Sehun.

“Alright. Sehun it is, then.” Suho chuckled as he picked up the boy and brought him to the living room. His wife is nowhere to be found. “Honey?” He placed Jongin on a couch. “Honey, where are you?” He heard a cry of pain from the kitchen. “Eun Byul!” He ran towards the kitchen and saw his wife on the floor, cringing in pain as blood slowly trickled down her legs.

“Suho,” she called him weakly. Suho quickly picked her up. “It hurts- ahh!” She screamed. Suho panicked. She must have fallen, he thought. He brought her towards the living room. “Kids, come with appa.” He said seriously. The kids immediately followed him outside, Baekhyun locking the door behind him. Screw the elevators, Suho thought, as he ran down the stairs, his kids following behind worriedly. It’s a good thing they lived on the third floor, not much stairs to go down. When they reached the parking lot, Kyungsoo was the first to speak up.

“Umma, are you okay?” He asked as he stepped in the car. Eun Byul just smiled in pain.

“Umma is going to be fine, sweetheart.” Suho said as he started the ignition. He pressed the pedal as they sped through the highway towards the hospital. He stopped at a red light. “Are you okay?” he looked to his side.

“It hurts a bit,” she said as she bit her lips. Suho held her hand.

“You’re going to be fine.” He said with a smile. He released it and focused back on the road. The light turned green, and Suho pressed the pedal. “We’re going to reach the hos-”

“APPA!!” Kyungsoo screamed. A truck horn blared. Suho managed to gasp as the truck crashed into his car. Blood was spluttered everywhere. He banged his head on the steering wheel and out.

-.-

Jongin groaned. His eyelids fluttered open. His head hurts, and his feet are wedged between the seats. He tried pulling it out, but cried in pain as he did.

“Appa,” he called weakly. No one answered. Chanyeol next to him was unconscious. Baekhyun was halfway out of the car window, and Kyungsoo was nowhere to be seen. He can’t see umma nor appa. “Umma it hurts!” He cried. “Help!” He screamed. “Help Jongin!” He waited, but no one came. His eyes flickered down when he heard a message jingle. It was Suho’s phone. If he could just reach it, he could call for help. He reached down, but regretted it as he felt his leg being torn apart from his body. He bit his lips as he tried again, ignoring the pain in his feet. With a groan, he managed the grab the phone. He dialed 119.

“Hello, this is 119. What is your emergency?”

“Help Jongin, please.” He pleaded weakly. “Help umma. Help appa. Help Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo hyung…” he said as he felt his eyesight blurring. “Help Jongin.” He said before the world around him turned black.

-.-

“Quick! Patient is losing blood!”

“Patient’s pulse is getting slow. We need to get the baby out!”

Two doctors and a few nurses crowded a body on a bed in the ICU. Eun Byul was unconscious.

“Her pulse is getting slower. We need to get the baby out now!”

A doctor took out a surgery knife.

-.-

After 6 hours of struggling, a doctor pulled out a baby and handed it to a nurse who immediately wrapped a towel around him.

“Patient’s losing a lot of blood.”

“Shock her.”

“We’re losing her.”

-.-

When Suho woke up, all he saw was blinding white. He groaned for a while, trying to adjust with the brightness of the lights.

“You’re up?” Suho’s head turned when he heard a voice. A doctor with a kind face walked over towards him, a nurse in tow.

“Where am I?” He asked, brain not completely functioning properly to actually realize how the surroundings obviously explains that he’s in a hospital. The doctor chuckled.

“Seoul Hospital.” He said as he scribbled something on his clipboard. “Do you feel okay? Is your head dizzy or something?”

“I’m fine.” Suho said. The doctor nodded before scribbling something on his clipboard again.

“How long was I out?”

“A few days.” Suho sighed as he leaned on the pillow and closed his eyes. When something finally clicked inside his mind, he shot up and looked at the doctor. “My kids! Where are they? And my wife?”

“I thought you were never going to ask. I was afraid you’ll have amnesia or something.” The doctor said as he placed his clipboard on the bedside table. “I think it’s best if you see them yourself.” Suho nodded as the nurse helped him up. He felt a bit wobbly on his feet, and his bandaged head feels a bit dizzy. “Follow me.” The kind doctor said as both of them left the room. After a few turns, the doctor stopped in front of a room. “This is… Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s room.” He said.

“How do you know their names?” Suho asked. The doctor chuckled.

“It’s hard not to know when the two kids are the loudest. Chanyeol’s skull has a minor injury and Baekhyun has broken his right arm.” He pushed the door open. Suho saw the kids climbing over another doctor.

“Chanyeol, down!” The doctor squealed. A brown hair boy grinned mischievously. Not caring that his hospital gown is already torn at the back and showcasing his , Chanyeol pulled the hair of the blonde haired doctor.

“Chanyeol, come down. That’s the third hospital gown.” Suho’s doctor came and lifted the child out of his friend.

“Aw, but Kiseop ahjusshi…” he whined. Chanyeol looked in front and froze. “Appa!” Chanyeol leaped off the Dr. Kiseop’s arms and jumped on Suho. “Appa, Chanyeol miss you!” He said as he cried on Suho’s shoulder. Baekhyun, who was tugging on the doctor’s legs, widened his eyes when he saw his appa.

“Appa!” Baekhyun ran towards the two and hugged Suho’s leg. Suho held on Chanyeol with one arm and uses his free arm to Baekhyun’s hair.

“I miss you too, Yeollie. You too, Baekhyun.” Suho said as he felt his hospital gown wet with Chanyeol’s tears. Baekhyun was also tearing up. The two doctors just watched the family drama unfold. When Chanyeol finally held his head up, Suho saw his eyes red with tears. Suho’s heart dropped at the sight.

“We thought appa will never see us again.” Baekhyun croaked. Suho opened his free arm, and Baekhyun climbed up.

“Don’t say that, sweetheart.” Suho said with a gentle voice. “Appa will always wake up every day to see you.” Chanyeol nodded as he sniffed.

“Alright, time for your medicine, Chanyeol, Baekhyun. Get off your father, please.” The blonde doctor came over. Chanyeol looked over towards the doctor while Baekhyun already went to sit on his bed. Chanyeol shook his head as he clung on tighter to Suho.

“Yeollie, listen to the doctor, okay?” Suho said. Chanyeol’s glassy eyes started at him. He nodded as he climbed on the doctor’s arms.

“Chanyeol, Baekhyun, your father will be going out for a while with Kiseop ahjusshi, alright? You two stay here and be good boys and follow Eli ahjusshi, okay?”

“Deh,” Baekhyun said slowly. Suho was slowly pulled out by Kiseop.

“The kids are cute. And loud.” Kiseop said as he closed the doors. Suho chuckled. “Now to see,” The doctor paused. “Jongin, is it?” Suho nodded. “Oh, he called the ambulance by the way. He called us using your phone.”

“How?” Suho asked, bewildered.

“His foot is wedged in between the seats. When he reached down to grab the phone, the metal that clamps his foot tore some of his flesh away. It’s painful, but he did it.” Kiseop said as he pushed open a door. “Jongin,” A little black haired boy who was colouring something looked up.

“Appa…” Jongin muttered softly. He tried getting off, but Kiseop stopped him. Suho saw that his right foot is bandaged. Suho immediately walked towards the bed. Jongin latched on him. “Appa, Jongin...” Jongin wasn’t able to continue. He started crying.

“Shh, Jongin. Appa’s here.” Suho said. Jongin started brawling and kicking everything. “Jongin, calm down baby.” Suho cooed to his son. Jongin looked at him, tears falling down rapidly as he thrashed in Suho’s embrace. “Jongin!” Suho said in surprise. The nurse quickly came over and sedated Jongin.

“Appa…” Jongin said weakly before falling unconscious in his appa’s hands. Suho gently placed Jongin down on his bed.

“Jongin has somehow developed a certain panic attack. He may also face depression, but we’re not sure yet.” Kiseop explained when he came over. Suho looked at his son sadly.

“Poor Jongin.” He sniffed. “What about Kyungsoo?”  Kiseop breathed out.

“Oh, so other boy is Kyungsoo?” Kiseop asked.

“What do you mean?”

“I need you to identify him for me.” Kiseop said as he went out. Suho panicked. What does he mean by identify? Kiseop and Suho went up three floors.

“This is the ICU.” Suho said. Kiseop nodded.

“Exactly. Here he is. Is he Kyungsoo?” Kiseop pushed open a door. There, a boy with a bandaged head lay unconscious. Suho recognize him immediately.

“It’s Kyungsoo,” he whimpered. “What happened to him?”

“Our paramedics found him thrown out of the car.” Kiseop said as he went over to the boy. “He has a minor skull fracture and his waist and hips are seriously injured. He hasn’t regain consciousness until today.” Kiseop explained as he lifted the boy’s gown, showing Suho the bandaged wrapped around his waist and hip area.

“Will he be okay?” Suho was scared to ask. Kiseop smiled at him.

“He will. We just need to wait for him to wake up, that’s all.” Kiseop said. Suho breathed a sigh of relief.

“Where’s my wife?” he said. Kiseop looked over to him, his smile disappearing.

“Come.” He said as they went down a floor. Suho looked around. They stopped at a door. Suho’s eyes widened when he read the inscription on the door.

“C-Corpse room?” He stuttered. Kiseop nodded as he pushed the door open. Suho hesitated weather he wanted to enter or not.

“Mr. Kim,” Kiseop called from inside. Inhaling a deep breath, Suho stepped in. Kiseop was pulling out a body from the freezer. It was covered in white cloth. “I’m very sorry.” Kiseop said sadly as he pulled the sheets. Suho felt his world crumble when it was his wife. Her face is still beautiful, her lips already blue.

“Eun Byul…” Suho whispered sadly as he traced his wife’s face with his fingers, tears flowing down his cheeks. Kiseop felt sorry for the man. He let Suho bury his face in the crook of Eun Byul’s neck and cried.

Suho never felt so empty before. His walls crumbled down in one blow. His hopes growing old with his beloved wife now will cease to even happen. All the things they did will now become memories. She’s permanently gone, not ever coming back.

“Wh-where’s my baby?” Suho said once he lifted his head. His voice was raspy. “Is the baby in this room too?”

“Mr. Kim,” Suho didn’t like the tone in the doctor’s voice. His baby must be dead. Suho gave up hoping. “The baby boy survived. He’s in our infant care unit.”

“He’s alive?” Suho asked, clearly surprised. Suho looked back at his dead wife. “You hear that, Eun Byul? Our baby’s alive.” Suho said his sad voice miraculously happy again. “It’s a boy again, Eun Byul.” He said with a chuckle. “It’s okay. If only you’re here to see him, Eun Byul. We could take care of him together. We’ll be a happy family. You, me, the boy, Jongin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and little Kyungsoo.” Suho rambled. He then looked up to the doctor. “Can I see him?”

“Alright.” Kiseop said. “Um, you want to say your last words? I...  I need to put her in the freezer again.” Kiseop said awkwardly. Suho nodded.

“Of course.” He leaned down and kissed the cold forehead. “Goodbye, honey.” Suho whispered. “Watch me from heaven, would you?” Suho said, a crystal tear sliding down his nose bridge and dripped on her forehead. Suho stood back up and nodded. Kiseop pulled the sheets back up and pushed her bed back into the freezer.

“Your son,” Kiseop said as he led the man out of the corpse room. “Is very healthy, surprisingly. He faces no damage even though your wife’s womb is severely damaged during the accident.” Kiseop said. They went up three floors. They walked through a few corridors and stopped in front of a door. “Here it is. You need to sign these papers before you can go in.” Suho signed the needed papers and went in. The nurse showed him where his son is. Suho smiled when he saw the baby. He gently picked him up. The baby scrunched up his face and cried.

“Hey, don’t cry baby. Appa’s here,” Suho shushed him. Suho hummed a song and rocked the baby gently. The baby’s cries subsided as he snuggled deeper into Suho’s embrace, as if knowing that the man is his father. Suho smiled when the baby fell asleep in his arms. “Your name,” he murmured.

“Appa,” Jongin said.

“Hm?”

“What will Jongin’s dongsaeng’s name will be?” He asked as he watched his appa’s fingers smooth down a few strands of hair.

“Um,” Suho paused. “I don’t know yet, Jongin. What do you want to name him?”

“Hm, I want to name him…” Jongin bit his lips as he thought hard. “Sehun!” He cried. He liked the name. Sehun.

“Alright. Sehun it is, then.” Suho chuckled as he picked up the boy.

 

“Sehun,” he said with a smile. “Welcome to the family, Sehun-ah.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ooo... tell me whatcya think. The story's not over yet tho. There's still the Jongin drama 0u0