Weirdness

Crazy Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Weirdness

 

 

I and Emi walking around enjoying the crisp night air. Until finally we stopped at seven-eleven to buy some snacks and sodas. Because being a good mood, I'll buy all the snacks and sodas. And Emi quite surprised with what I did  and we eventually lead back to my house.     "Huft if only you look like this every day.... I can buy new clothes.." Emi said.   "Stop dreaming. Next week your turn to buy that for me" I replied.   "Huft, stingy" Emi pouted.   Yayaya, I pretended not to hear her words.   "Hey look at that!" Emi said while pulling my elbow.   "What is it?"   "Look that! It's Kai!"     O_O hek ? !   Kai? Where? Emi designated that person still wearing the uniform. And it is the uniform of the same school as me. Ah right, it's Kai! That golden hair belongs to Kai. Because I've never seen anyone like him having a gold hair. Although I couldn't see his face because it was dark, but the shiny golden hair that was enough for me to recognize it.     He was walking while smoking. Either he's going. But, isn't that strange. Strange 'why is he alone?' usually he always went in a large group. And his clothes was dirty! Many stamp shoes here and there! In fact there were parts that ripped at his pants.Ah! I remember. He had fought. He said he wanted to fight at Gangnam High School. Maybe they're done fighting. And I want to know who won. Hm ....     "Ka-" I'm about to called him, when all of a sudden a guy in uniform hit Kai's back with wood from behind. Kai fell, clutching his back. And the boy lifted the wand and began swinging it to hit Kai again.   Reflex, I shouted "NOOOO!" As I ran toward the boy. That boy distracted me. Kai looked at me in shock. I know, I only have three seconds before the guy's conscious back and swung the wood to me. So, I held my breath and let my instincts running.   'BUAKKKKKK!!!!!'   I kicked the boy. Right in the middle, in the most valuable and the most sensitive.   Kai stunned, while I could hear Emi shouted, "BULL'S EYE!"   The boy fell at head first. While holding his pearl. Kai was still in a state of shock, but finally he said, "Do-don't you ever do that to me 'AGAIN'!"   Heard of his voice, I knew he meant it so I don't do this again to him (after I had my knee stomp on his 'future weapons' first) and I just smiled.       ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼       "Slowly! Can't you just slowly! For some reason why could you born as a girl with your attitude like this!" Kai said. I pushed his back with alcohol swabs which was I holding now to treat him.   "AW! WHAT?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!"   "Shut up! If you can't be silent, of course it would be hurt"   "Shut up!" Kai shouted.     Yes, this is where we were. On a park bench near my house. After I went home to take the aid box. I told Emi to go home and called Chanyeol if Kai was with me. But I know, in fact Emi was afraid to see this kind of injury. And she also embarrassed to see a shirtless guy (don't think I was nasty or anything like that, of course I'm a little embarrassed. But I've been pretty regular since my brother often came out the bathroom only with underwear and my brother was sometimes added some dance). Kai's back was very wide. Roughly the same magnitude with Sehun, just a little wider and Kai somewhat stooped. Turned his back full of scars. Apparently not the first time he got injured like this.     "Yah! Don't push there! it was zit!" he cried.   "I'm sorry... I thought this wound..."    'Ckrik'   Kai lit the match for his cigarette burn. Reflex, I pulled his lighter and cigarettes and threw it away.   "YAH! What-" He protest   "I don't like the smell of cigarettes. And do you think you can relax with a smoke while I was distracted? You better not say anything so I can take care of your wound"   "Whatever..." He pulled out another cigarette and lighter from his pocket   Huh .. actually this guy. He was a genius in pisses me off!   "I'LL GO!" I shouted. I cleared my aid box and rushed home, but before I could do that, Kai holding my wrist.   "Take off your hand. " I said   " ........................ " He was silent while smoking   " Let go of me!" I yelled again   "Just go. You said you want to go?"   This guy tried to play around with my emotions ....    "If you don't take off your hand how can I go?"   "...Just go there. Why are you still here?" He said as he continued to smoke and holding my hand firmly.   His actions and words are very different. I wonder what's in his brain.   "Turn off the cigarette, then I don't go"   Finally he dropped his cigarette and stepped on his cigarette. While still holding my hand, he said, "Why are you still here?! Go!"   Yayaya. I so understand the workings of his brain ... - _ -   Then I sat down again beside him, "Facing go there again. Let me take good care of your back. Just bandaged"     He obeyed without protest. Finally, the wild can be silent too. I bandaged his back from the chest to the back. I'm a little embarrassed. Because when I rolled the bandage, I was in a position embraced him from behind. Lol...steady. I just realized that he was very fragrant when I was bandaged him. Not the smell of deodorant or men's perfume. It smells like soap and powder become one. Ah! I know this smell! This COLOGNE BABY!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! He wears baby cologne! hahahahaha     "You wear baby cologne?" I asked   "What do you care?"   "Eii~ Don't be ashamed~~"   "CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter