Chapter 3

Please Don't Say
Kris's POV.
 
I felt so sorry to Luhan for last night. I searched for Luhan at the cafetaria but i saw him talking happily with Kai. He also feed Kai the sushi that he always make for me and him. I felt jelly...eh no. I'm fine..maybe they already together.
 
"Luhan..." i said as i sit beside him. He look at me and give me his soft smile and move away abit from me. I felt ing pain on my chest like it has been tear off.
 
"I think we have nothing to talk,Kris. Why you're here? Not eat with your girlfriend?" he said without looking at me. Kai smirked and just be an audience.
 
"I'm sorry..and yeah. About that i already broke up. I know you don't like it...yeah. I will respect girls now. Aish!! I just wanna say sorry. Thats all. Bye." i said and stand up.
 
"Oh...i don't know how my mind and my heart will accept your sorry,Kris." Luhan said. I stopped and look at him.
 
"Lu..." i said, "even you're my bestfriend Kris. I have stupid feel grow inside me. I know you ignore it. Please..i wanna sing you a song that i always sing for you before you sleep next week infornt of all people in this school. I love you my best friend." Luhan continue his word. I sighed and pulled him to the park.
 
"Lu! Wae you said like that...the way you said just like a people on the way dead." i said and look at him who still look at the ground. I smirked and hold his chin and kiss his lips deeply. With a strong energy, he pushed me off and slapped my cheek.
 
"Y-you..please don't make me beg for your love. I better be die than stay alive like this. Don't see me again." he said and walked away. I touched my cheek that he slapped and sat on ground.
 
"Yo Kris...hahaha. Luhan slapped you huh??" Mr.Park said with Baekhyun beside him. They look so close. I blinks and look at them.
 
"Y-you're together?" i asked them. Chanyeol peck Baek's lips and grins widely. Baek blushed and snuggle his face to his giant's chest.
 
"We are together....well..hahaha." Chanyeol said and laughed. 
 
"Kris..please. Don't treat Luhan like you know him from inside. He always hide his feeling even he is hurted."Baekhyun begged. I look at him and smile.
 
"A-arraso. Btw, i have to go now!" i said and run to the library. I saw Luhan with Kai and Sehun. I followed them secretly untill Luhan caught me. I gulped and pretend i'm looking at another side.
 
"Yo Kris...What you doing here?" Kai said as he already stand infornt of me while Luhan already disappear. 
 
"I-i just looking some book.yeah books for my to study this night." i said and look around the library.
 
"You searched for Luhan?? Aigoo...why you so dumb. Luhan is mine now..so you the one who blind..forever blind." he said and walked away. I blinks for awhile and sighed heavily. I need Luhan. I walked lazily to class and saw Krystal and her friend looking at me.
 
"Hey Kris..." they greeted me. I look at them and look around.
 
"Are you talking with me es?" i said while smirked. They looked at each other and walked away. I chuckles softly and walk into the class.
 
"Yo, Mr.Wufan..you late to my class. I think you need a punishment." Mrs.Hwang said while look at me. The whole class look at me and some of them whispered something that not my business. I look around the class and look at Luhan who look so pale and weak. He stand up and walk towards me and Mrs.Hwang.
 
"Mrs.Hwang...can i----" Luhan fainted. I quickly catched him and try to wake him up.
 
"Luhan!! Lu!! wake up!!!" i said and quickly run to the infirmary. The nurse ask me to wait outside while she treat Luhan inside.
 
"Luhan is stressed..he need alot of rest. He seems not eat like for three days already." the nurse said and walk to her place. I walked inside and saw him sleep in peace. I sat beside his bed and look at his face.
 
"Lu....please take care of your health---" i said softly and turned at the door, Kai is waiting outside while smirking. I frowned abit and walked outside.
 
"Yo Kris...My princess is sick huh??" he said and look at me with his sharp eyes.
 
"Your princess??" i chuckles and stare at him. "Luhan never want to be your boyfriend." i continue.
 
"Well.....okay then. Stay there untill Luhan kicked you out from the ward." he said and walked away while laughing like crazy monkey. Yeah..Kai is crazy thing as always.
 
"K-kris...p-pleasee..i-i love you...you're my b-best b-bestfriend..b-but i want y-you b-be my b-boyfriend and my guardian forever." Luhan mumbles in his sleep. I caress his hair softly and hold his hand tightly.
 
"Shhh..Lu you need rest...please just forget about it." i said softly. Luhan stirred in his sleep and woke up. He shocked and pushed my hand away from him.
 
"W-why you're here...p-please i-i dont want to see y-you..."Luhan said and hide into the blanket. I patted his head and pulled the blanket.
 
"Yah! Wae you being like this?? I'm your friend for ing reason!! Even you love me, even i can't love you back, you always my best friend Luhan." I speak softly not trying to scare him. He peek his head alittle and look at me.
 
"You always stay by my side? You break up with that Krystal and you won't fight with Kai??" he said softly, i smile sweetly and nodded.
 
"Yes Luhan. Anything for my best bubble tea friend. Hehe..oh by the way, we will go to camp! Hehe.. i want you be in my tent together." I said, Luhan look at me in shocked and grins widely.
 
"Kris....can i hug you??" he said and pouted cutely. I chuckles and pinch his pout then hug him tightly. 
 
"Woah woah.. Love bird is hugging each other nowww~~" i heard a voice from back, i turned back and saw Diva-Baek and Tower-Yeol. Luhan blushed and look away.
 
"We just being best friend gain laaa. We are not love bird like you both. We not scream at night like crazy all day." Luhan said and smirked when he saw Diva-Baek blushed. I laughed and mess Luhan's hair.
 
"Aigoooo...my best Luhan is back! Ahahaha... Well...why you both are here??" I said and look at Mr.Park.
 
"Well..i'm just wanna visit my baby Deer,Lu. And this Giant--ooppss.. Mr.Park wanna visit his student after Mrs.Hwang told him about Luhan." Diva-Baek explained and hugged Luhan tightly. Luhan pushed Baek and pouted.
 
"You smell like Mr.Park. And i saw that mark on your neck Baek~~~~ Well.." Luhan giggles and slapped Baekhyun's make Baek scream in pain. Luhan and i laughed loudly. Baekhyun blushed and run to Chanyeol.
 
"Aigooo.. you both bad. I will give you alots of homework soon." Mr.Park said, i smirked and look at him.
 
"Well... I think you should think about it. Your Baek will have alots of homework too. And you can't ur dicky into----" 
 
"Kris!!! Don't said like that." Luhan cutted my words and cover his ears. He slowly sobbed and walked to the bathroom.
 
"Omo. Luhan is sensitive about it.Well..it's your problem Kris, GoodLuck!" Diva-Baek said and leave me alone with crying Luhan in the bathroom. I sighed and walked to the bathroom.
 
"Lu....it's me. Hannie..open the door pleasee." i said softly. Afew minutes later, Luhan walked out and hugged me tightly.
 
"Kris!!! there's a lizard in the bathroom!!!!! Kill it palli!!" Luhan said and snuggle his face into my neck.