Uncle John

empty heart

Uncle John's POV:

Rose had misunderstood.She thinks i'm sending her away.I love her so dearly.I just hope she get over it-Brandon's death.i know she love him more then her life.but her actions,behaviour scared me terribly.She would wake up in the middle of the night and starts screaming.then silence.like one hour after the screaming.music rang out.those musics were Brandon's favourite.she will begin singing dancing talking to imaginary Brandon.when i off the music,she will start screaming profanities.In the morning,her dead lifeless eyes will regard me like a living freak and began eating.i shuddered.the only word i can think of to describe her is unnatural.But when i fetched her in school,i will see her smiling laughing like a normal happy girl.It breaks my heart t see her like that.not her real self but a phoney.

She doesn't deserve such a terrible fate.she is the prettiest girl i have ever seen.smartest even.of course,such perfection come with a price.her parents died in a car accident,her brother commited suicide.but she never shed a tear.she is stronger than i give her credit for.but still,she acts cute pretty to assure me.she's a natural.if i didn't know her better,i would've claim she is Aphrodite(Greek goddess of beauty and love).when she got into a class,all the boys in the class simply get smitten,fall hard for her.

What made me really frustrated is that after Brandon's death,she showed her broken heart.she gave up on love.i mean't 40 boys out there courting her and she only prefer brandon?!That .i hope when she get to korea,someone will break her heart of ice and let her start anew.