Nothing Changed

Love lasts forever

 

A deep sigh left the lips of the brown haired girl before sipping on the drink infront of her. Why were she here? Ah right...because that Idiot provoked her so she had to lie to him and told him she had a Date with Hanhae...
Yeonju looked around in the club when she felt her Phone Vibrating. A message of Mino? she didnt really expected that after the last meeting and his reaction to her faked date tonight.
"Dont stay out too long!"
A light smile appeared on her face...So did he really worried about her? A bright feeling of satisfaction rushed through her body before she sipped again on her drink to empty it.Yeonju werent the Person who got drunk easily so she ordered one drink after another until finally feeling a slight effect of the alcohol in her Body.
And whats usual for Drunken people? Especially proud people? they forget about their pride and just do things their hearts tell them.
 
Mino sat in the living room of his little Apartment, staring onto his phone. Already two hours passed after he wrote her to not stay out too long and she didnt even replied yet. He threw his phone frustrated to the ground but immediatly picked it up again just in case for her to reply already. His Apartment looked quite messy, everywhere were papers and notices placed. The ideas to the songs he were working on, but he rarely finnished them. And almost all of them were to help him dealing with his own feelings...nothing the public should ever see. Of course he already had some mixtape songs released but he doubted that anyone..especially SHE would understand what it were about actually. A song about his feelings after having kicked her out of his life. 
He looked up when suddenly hearing the doorbell ring. "Hu?" Kinda confused did he walked towards the door and opened up and got more than surprised.
"Dang dang daang~ Oppa annyeoong" Yeonju looked at him with a bright eyesmile and waved lightly, making Mino realizing immediatly about her Drunken state. He sighed and let her enter his apartment and closed the door afterwards. Actually he wanted to stay mad at her, because of her date with Hanhae which he still believed was real. But after seeing her smiling at him like this, he just couldnt so he stepped after some hesitation closer to her and just pulled her into a tight hug before he lifted her up and carried her into the living room.
"waah...its been such a long time since I were here the last time...but it still looks the saaaame hehehehe ~ " A drunken sound of chuckle left and Mino just smiled, responding "Why should I even change something?I like it here!" which made her laugh lightly. Yes...drunken people were really easy to entertain and could also be really cute. But Mino knew that he should never call her that if he wanted to stay alive so he kept his thought for himself. But he couldnt stay long in his thoughts due to Yeonju having spotted the songtexts and already grabbed after some. Mino sighed while grabbing them and putting them away, causing a huge ammount of protest because of the drunken girl wanted to read them badly.
"..I still work on them ..." He somehow tried to make those songtexts boring for her but she kept on begging. "But I want to read them....... " After seeing her lips beeing forced into an cute pout he lost all of his resistance and handed over some of the songtexts. "you wont understand anyways.."
Yeonju grabbed them immediatly and started to read them, but as he told her, she didnt understood what they were about at all which made Mino quite happy, since they were about her.
 
"Im bored...do something against it!" Mino looked at her and patted onto his lap, wanted her to sit down on it and smiles amused when she really followed his wish. He placed his hands on her hips and still smiled at her when she requested to make some Party against his boredom. Actually he knew that she had enough party already but he also knew her well enough to know that she wouldnt stop to beg for it so he just agreed and unkowingly looked over her body.
"....Does oppa likes what he sees?" she laughed and mino just nodded. Ah this girl...She really were drunk badly or anyways she would had beated the out of him already.
After an short outburst of selfconfidence hersides he had to listen to a huge ammount of numbers of people who loved her. And after listening to her counting several male friends of her he couldnt help but to feel extremely jealous. // Why is she almost only friends to other Guys? // Slightly pissed did he stood up to got some bottles of vodka out of the kitchen and started to drink with her.
 
A few glasses and discussions,tryings to stop her from drinking later, Yeonju held the empty bottle of Vodka in her arms and they had a drunken talk about Kyung babying her. "Kyung Eomma even said he will kill the Guy I date!" of course she werent satisfied with that but Mino only laughed. "Kill? ah...I dont think he would Kill me!" Yeonju immediatly looked at his grinning face and started to wiggle around. "But Im not dating you!" "You do...didnt you know?" Yeonju of course refused that drunken and just bursted out her drunken statements. "I dont want to date an Idiot!" and again they started to dicuss about the fact if she were dating Mino now or not until Yeonju just looked at the empty Vodka bottle in her arms and started to talk to it. "Youre my boyfriend now.....see oppa? am I dating that Vodka bottle now just because I said it?" she laughed amused and again the two of them joked around here and there,argued about stupid little things and laughed again together after an moment until Mino managed to piss her off again and let her burst out in telling him that she hates him.
Mino layed down and looked at the ceiling while yeonju just kept sitting besides him and hugged her knees instead. "Are you mad now?" He peeked to her after asking. "Why should I be mad at you?...youre just an idiot...and you are even a bigger Idiot because you dont get why I hate you!" Mino sighed and sat up again, looked at her back. "Then tell me why..." Yeonju sighed deeply and closed her eyes while resting her chin on her arms. "All this talk about dating you...I told you already that I will never fall for you again!" Mino remembered her telling him this after gotten mad by something again and sighed as well. "Just fall for me again..." "...youre still an idiot...." 
Silence overcame the situation. // How can I fall for you again when I never stopped liking you...idiot...and youre still playing around with me...// 
Mino couldnt help but to hug her from behind and rested his head lightly aainst hers and closed his eyes as well. "Ju-ii....I L..." he mumbled and before he even could finnish the sentence he fell asleep but she didnt even realized that due to having fallen asleep as well. When she woke up again they were laying in his bed, with her head on his chest...Inhaling his scent and Yeonju couldnt help but to blush again due to be completely sober now and realizing the situation clearly. But also she couldnt hinder herself from inhaling his scent and fangirling about it inwardly.
She didnt opened her eyes due to be too sleepy but realized him beeing awake due to feeling him cuddling her. "Saranghae" His voice made her heart beat faster but of course she still thought he would just play around with her. " ...I know..." her voice were sleepy and tired and only one eye opened to peek lightly up to him. "ah youre awake? good" he smiled at her and continued to cuddle her while one of his hands slided lightly under her shirt. "ah oppaaa...." Yeonju whined around and pulled his hand out immediatly. "do that again and youre dead!" Mino started to pout. "why? am I not allowed to touch my girlfriend?" The young girl blushed again but kept on telling herself that she shouldnt take it too serious and shortly after he got kicked out of the bed by her, which didnt satisfied her at all in the end due to him beeing gone also meant the warmth of his body beeing gone.
" Its cooold..." Mino smiled amused and aksed her if its better after pulling the Blanket over her again but still she whined around due to freezing until he got under the blanket again as well and pulled her back into his arms. They stayed like this for an moment longer due to Yeonju beeing too lazy but Mino wanted to get up, so he just grabbed her and carried her piggyback into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast, getting a few really nice nicknames like "Sir Idiot Oppa" "Sir BIG IDIOT" "Sir Huge Idiot" "SIR ULTIMATE IDIOT" which he didnt liked at all. And of course they started to piss each other off again due to Mino refusing to make breakfast for her when she wouldnt stop call him an Idiot but Yeonju refusing to listen to that at all.
" ahh...maybe I should visit Joonhyung-Oppa in his restaurant~His food tastes great...and I dont need to make it MY OWN then!" Yeonju really knew how to piss Mino off the best due to using other guys and raise is jealousy endlessly.
and of course she didnt stopped after he told her to just go then.
" mhhh....food ^~^ // kkkkk  // and of course a good looking and cooking oppa ~ the beeest"
Mino almost jawdropped. "... y-yaah.... just because he's good looking and can cook he's not the best....... tss" but yeonju just said that he is and walked back into the bedroom to get ready for leaving his apartment again but returned to the kitchen again and just hugged him from behind and started to laugh. "Its really the best to tease you...but oppa? if I wouldnt know it better then I would think you would be jealous!" Mino got hit by an Blackout while trying to refuse the fact of him beeing jealous. ". jealous..... ts... I'm just.... just.... .. ahh.. something but... not jealous...!" Yeonju bursted out into laughter and continued to . "soso...something but not jealous~ hmm..what could this be??ah I know...IDIOTIC~" The tall guy just smiled to himself.He actually should be pissed by her teasings but it were just too cute and so he werent mad for real even though he acted as if he were wich gave him some problems after Yeonju even creativly gave DBSK's Mirotic new lyrics. "~Its not Jealous....something else...its Idioootic...under his skin~" but he played the role of the Mad guy too well and pissed her off again for real so she just turned around and left~while speaking out some insults again~his apartment. Mino bursted out into laughter and looked out of the window to watch her leaving. // shes so cute...she thinks she teases me so badly and in the end shes the teased one // *he sighed amused while watching after her and just made breakfast for himself then.