"Youre an Idiot!"

Love lasts forever

 

A cold Wind were blowing and forcing the young Brownhaired girl to pull up her skarf a bit higher into her face. A deep sigh left her lips while looking onto her phone again to check the time for a felt 100th time already. 10 Minutes had passed already and no sign of him. He...this stupid Idiot...
her gaze wandered around again to look for him one more time and while doing so, she wondered why she even agreed to came here...to meet up with him again. She actually were done with him but one part of her just couldnt let it slide. Suddenly she felt something soft hitting her head, "what the..." after looking down she realized a single Gummibear laying infront of her onto the ground and then she heard him. "Yeonju~ii, dont always look that pissed girl" 
It was a deep and really well known voice which made her lift her head again and looking into the direction of the Guy who stepped closer to her while talking. "You let me wait Idiot!" Her eyebrows were narrowed lightly together when seeing him only grinning chilled about her reaction. "Ah..still calling me idiot? come on...Im your Oppa Ju-ii...what about giving me a proper greeting?" Yeonju only snorted lightly. "it seems that you didnt changed at all Song Mino...mr. IDIOT Oppa! and why should I give you an proper greeting hu? You let me wait!"
Mino sighed amused and shaked his head quietly. "Just come here shortly...I even buyed you Gummibears,thats why Im late." He showed her a bag filled with Gummibears and offered her immediatly some. Yeonju just stood there for an moment before stepping slowly closer and grabbed immediatly after the bag to shoves some gummibears into . "Arasseo, youre saved for this time!" Again a smile appeared on Minos Face when he also grabbed some gummibears and tried to feed her. "what the heck are you doing?" where Yeonjus question after realizing his doings. "me? oh I just try to touch your lips,why?" The girl felt some heat raising up in her cheeks which made her wonder pretty much, since no one besides him were able to make her blush and because of her thinking to be over him already.
 
 
Yes, Yeonju had a big Crush on Mino for a long time.Back then, when he still used to train in the same company as her. Even though he didnt were that handsome when she first had met him..he always had something special that catched her right away. She remembered how she stepped into the Practise room of stardom entertainment for the first time ,when Mino and Hanhae were still part of Block B and how everyone greeted her really nicely. Her,the little girl with the dream of becoming a singer...rarely supported by her parents who didnt liked the thought of her becoming part of a hip hop group. They even refused to buy her more hip hop like clothes but that problem dissappeared right away. 
"Wah...oppa...that shirt looks so so cool...let me wear it...pleaaaaase!" She stood with big eyes infront of Mino and tugged hard on his shirt, giving him some really amused laughters before he gave in and just gave it to her. And so the time passed. Yeonju grew up more and more in her role as a Rap-trainee and so she became close with the 2 deep voices Guys who were like brothers. Jihoon,Mino and Yeonju...those three rarely did something without the others. And while Jihoon became more and more like a brother to her as well, her feelings for Mino grew into a completely different Direction. 
After realizing her feelings passing the feelings for a friend highly she decided to confess to him. One evening she just waited for the Block B guys to finnish their Practice, and one after another left the practice room until only Mino and Hanhae were still inside. They backfaced the door while talking and suddenly Yeonju heard her name when opening the door a bit quietly. They were talking about her? 
Her heart started to beat like crazy while listening to them. "and? Yeonju is really someone you could fall for easily right? so? Are you really just friends or do you maybe have more feelings for her Mino?" her breathing almost stopped after hearing Hanhaes question. "What? Feelings for her? ahh dont be stupid,of course we are just friends.." Mino laughed about the question while answering and for an moment, the time stopped completely for the young girl which felt her heart breaking into pieces. 
She didnt even realized how tears started to build up in her eyes and like in trance she just left the place quietly again. So now she knew about his feelings. She was good enough to be a best friend...but too laughable for an girlfriend. After crying her eyes out the whole noght she just decided to lock away her feelings and be for him what he always saw in her anyways. Just a friend, and nothing more.
At the next morning she entered the Building of stardom entertainment again with a bright smile like always but immediatly felt something weird was going on. Everyone stood around in the small office of the building with dark facial expressions. Jihoon cried and Yeonju just looked around confused. "whats wrong? did something happened Oppa?" she looked at Zico who teared up as well and saw him nodding his head quietly. 
" Yes...Mino had to leave stardom entertainment...His father didnt gave his allowence to sign a contract with us...so he will get replaced..." The words hitted the young girl hard. "Mwo?....wait..you are joking right? ...w..where is he? He didnt even told me about that...I thought we were best friends?" Her voice became more and more trembling while feeling oce again tears welling up in her eyes again, still looking around and searching for the face of the guy which meant the most to her. "He already left about 2 hours ago while no one were here...he said...its better like this..." Zico replied to her while pulling her closer to hug her lightly. 
This were the Day when the world broke down for a young girl called Kim Yeonju. She swore herself to just erase the guy named Song Mino out of her life and Memories, the guy who let her suffer so much..who broke her heart two times in two days.
 
 
And now she stood there, almost 1 1/2 years after he had left stardom entertainment, after he left her without a word and even changed his number to make it impossible for her to contact him. She stood there with him infront of her, looking at his smiling face and couldnt tell if theres a single change in her feelings compared to the ones she had for him in the past. No, just No..she couldnt still like that Idiot, she should hate him.
Mino poked her cheek lightly. "Ju-ii~ what are you thinking about hu?" He grinned lightly while making her frown even darker. 
"At least I can think...unlike you idiot!" he sighed at her answer. "ah dont always call me Idiot!" "But you are an Idiot...you always were one and you will always be one!!!" that was all she replied to him but instead of getting pissed, he started to grin amused again. "ah..okay,well if you call me Idiot again then I will just kiss you!" her jaw almost dropped when seeing him sticking his tongue lightly out of her and almost out of reflex her fist met his shoulder in a hard way. "Tz...do that and I kill you....if you want to kiss someone then go to Sulli!!!" Yeonju sounded clearly hearable pissed and Mino started to laugh.
"Hmmm...could it be youre Jealous Ju-ii?" another snort were to hear and deadly glare hitted him this time. "Why should I? You just said shes your Ideal type so annoy her and not me!!!" This time Mino didnt really liked what he heared. Yes that was what he said but Yeonju should know him well enough that he doesnt like someone like Sulli for real. Before she could react he speeded a bit up and grabbed her arm to turn her around to him and looks at her with a serious gaze. 
"Do you really believe that yourself? I just said that shes my Ideal type because my manager said I should pick someone pretty which I would never date, to prevent scandals so I picked her, but you know that I dont like girls like her!" Yeonju sighed deeply while listening to him and tried to free her arm out of his grip. " ah yeah,sure...then what type of girls do you like hu?" she still had a light glare in her eyes while looking at him and Mino just smiled again. "what if I like girls like you?" He couldnt hide another grin after speaking out his words due to her blushing hardly again but already felt the bag with gummibears hitting his chest hard and some fisthits his arm. // This girl...aish...really never changed~ cutie // he smiled by his thoughts while watching her stepping away while cursing at him. 
"Youre so stupid...really...Babo...Moron..idiot...!" Yeonju didnt even realized how he stepped again quickly after her due to be too busy with insulting him until he catched up to her and grabbed her arm again to hinder her from leaving. "I were serious before, If you call me idiot again then I will Kiss you!" Yeonju rolled her eyes, not taking him serious at all. "But you are one...which is your own problem!!!" Mino sighed. "Ah come on...we didnt saw each other for such a long time...why do you want to leave already again? Do you hate me so much?" the young girl bit her lower lip lightly, stayed quiet for a moment to sort her thoughts shortly. "Actually I should hate you...you dont know how much you hurted me after just leaving me alone...without a single goodbye...I thought we were best friends Oppa..." 
She looked at him with a gaze still filled with suffer. "Ju-ii....Im really sorry for that...that I had to leave stardom...really hitted me hard as well...and it hitted me even harder that I had to left you that I just thought it would be easier to break up the contact to everyone...I really regretted it later but...I couldnt turn back the time...But now...I really want to make up for it again...and I wont do that ever again..." Yeonju could see how honest he meant his words and couldnt resist to forgive him immediatly. "arasseo...but yah, dont say that you maybe like girls like me, I know that you dont...I heard your conversation with Hanhae...when he asked you if Im just a friend!" Mino looked at her confused for an moment but widened his eyes when remembering the conversation. 
"You heard that? Ju-ii....I just said that because I would never had told Hanhae about my real feelings....he had a crush on you...as I had as well...so I just said were only friends because I didnt wanted to create some trouble inside of Block B!"
Yeonju shaked her head in dissbelieve. "You dont need to lie now~ I heard it...and I saw it...and I could always tell when you were lying!" Again he grabbed after her arm. "believe me...its the truth!" The brownhaired girl refused to believe him even though her heart started to beat like crazy again. // No...Im over him...I am over him...this...no..I cant..// "let me go..." she pulled her arm right away out of his grip again and turned around to leave the spot one one time. "And youre still an ....BAKA when you think I would believe you!" 
Before she could react he already had her arm grabbed again and pushed her gently against the next tree,pinning her arms above her head against it. "I told you to not call me like this!" The girl just snorted again. "and? Do you think Im scared or what?Let go...NOW!" she started to wiggle around and again started her cursing and called him idiot in every language she knew. Mino leaned suddenly closer and she widened her eyes when she felt his lips just a second later on hers, feeling again as if the time would had stopped,not beeing able to react at all due to freezing for an moment. It felt like hours before he parted his soft lips again from hers but didnt moved his face away at all, letting her still feel his hot breath on her skin. "I told you I would do this when you call me idiot again" 
He only whispered and slowly removed his grip on her wrists again. " you...you..." Yeonju slowly came back to her sences and realized with an highly red face what had happened just an moment ago. Before he could react this time she already had pushed him away and slapped his face hardly. " I HATE YOU!!!" she shouted while turning around and running away. // This were my first kiss...this damnit Idiot...how could he...?why is he playing around with me? // "I will call you!" she could hear the words he shouted after her but didnt responded to them at all before leaving for real this time.