Introduction~

Live!

So, first of all, wow, 26 subs and I haven't even updated yet, you guys are freaking crazy, who says this isn't going to be a load of word vomit? Which it will be. Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH! And this isn't a proper update, because I like that, but it helps, it's a little insight I guess...the first chapter will be Luhan's interview, so...MWUAH because that isn't going to be updated yet.

 

VERY SHORT INSIGHT THINGY MAJIGGY~

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Minseok starts the day with his usual cup of coffee, it’s plain, with one sugar and just milk, it’s nothing special, but it’s a morning coffee and something Minseok always has to have before starting his day. It’s a Saturday and he knows that today will be busy, what with Kyungsoo’s performance at the café that night and the interview’s for a new employee. He really does have a long day ahead of him.

It’s six o’clock when Minseok finally leave his tiny little apartment to go open up his café and to his surprise, there’s a honk of a horn once he steps out into the cold morning air.

Rubbing his hands together, he jogs over to the old rusted piece of junk and climbs in, “This is a surprise,” Minseok says, a smile on a face as he looks at his friend with raised eyebrows.

Jongdae yawns in response, “Yixing called me last night.”

“And…?”

“He asked me to pick you up this morning.”

“I see…and you listened because?”

There was a reason for this, Minseok had been friends with Jongdae since they were in diapers, he thinks he knows the man well enough by now and he’s right, Jongdae frowns, looking out his window as he starts up his car, leaving behind the block of apartments.

“He promised to take me out to some kind of fancy pasta restaurant.”

Minseok chuckles, “Sounds tasty.”

“Food is everyone’s weakness, besides, it’s getting chilly and Yixing made a good point about you walking in this weather.” He looks his side, eyes off the road for a short while as he shows off his cheeky grin, “We can’t have our boss getting ill now, how else would I get paid?" 

 

-----

 

Stay around for Luhan's interview and the proper real chapter one (sorry for tricking you guys) or leave now whilst you still can! ;) 

I'ma call myself, Syls, okay? Just don't ask...lol. 

-Syls~! <333