Chapter 5 – Not Bad But Good

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 – Not Bad But Good

CHEN POV

“What’s taking Baekhyun so long? We have waited for 10 minutes already. If he doesn't show up here soon, we are so going to be late” I complained.

“Yeah! Being late for PE is a really bad idea. Mr. Siwon will punish us, and I don’t want that to happen. The last time I was late he made me clean the entire gym all by myself.” Tao said.

“Yeah I know that. That is why I don’t want to be late for his class” I said.

After a few more minutes, Baekhyun showed up. He ran here so now he was panting hard

“I am so sorry. I overslept. I ran as fast as I could.” He apologized.

I glanced at my watch. ” I will take care of you later, but now we have a bigger problem. We only have five more minutes to get to school.”

We ran with maximum speed. We ran like our life depended on it, which was actually true. We just barely arrived on time but that stupid Baekyun had to say “Oh. I forgot to put my eyeliner. Wait for me.”

“Oh really?! In this kind of situation?!. Can you just forget about it? You can do it later.” I said

“You know that I don’t feel comfortable without it right? I will be really fast. Please Hyung.” He begged

I nodded and he went to the bathroom. Tao also went in. He said that he needed to cool off after all that running.

1 minute… 2 minutes…..3….5 minutes and they still didn't come out. I yelled at them “Hurry up”

Then I saw someone that gave me a very special feeling. Who is he? Where did he come from? Why was he talking with Ms. Yoona? I have never seen someone that cute. No one in this school can be as cute as he is. I was lost in thought and didn’t notice that he had already left. I just stood there and my mind was blank. I was brought back by the shouting of Baekhyun “We’re done. Let’s go”

“Took you long enough” I said angrily.

We quickly changed to sport clothes. PE had already started. We stealthy sneaked into the line of people but we were caught by Mr. Siwon.

“What are you doing? Chen, Baekhyun, Tao. You are late. Now give me 50 push-ups before the class begins. After school, 3 of you are going clean the entire gym. Understand?” He said

“But we…” I was cut off.

“I said “Do you understand?” or do you want me to make that 70 push-ups?”

“Yes sir, we understand.” We all said.

NO ONE POV

This morning, Chanyeol was sitting in his class and reading a comic book and his friends decided to start a conversation.

“Hey Chanyeol! I think I've met the boy you were talking about yesterday. He is short, small body, black hair, big doe eyes, cute pink plump lips, and the most important is his heart-shaped smile right?” Lay said.

“Yup that’s right. He is so adorable. He is angel sent from heaven.” Chanyeol said

“I also met him.” Suho said.

“Hey, me too.” Minseok said.

“I think I also did.” Kris said.

“Not only is his appearance beautiful but also his name. His name is…” Lay said

“DO KYUNGSOO” they said in unsion

“Yes. It’s a very beautiful name.” Minseok said

“Do Kyungsoo….. Wait you all met him? how?”

“I met him at lunch yesterday with Luhan and Sehun when some of you went out for lunch. He didn’t have a table to sit so he sat with us.” Minseok said

“I helped him with the school tour". Suho said.

“I met him at break time” Lay said.

“I met him at the school library and helped him to get a book.” kris said.

“This is so unfair I’m the first who met him but I don’t even know his name.” Chanyeol whined and pouted. The others sat there and just laughed at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol then said “Hey, we should all get together after school at our favorite café.”

“Great idea. I will text the others to let them know.” Suho said and secretly took out his phone to text quickly not get caught.

Finally, It was lunch time. The time that Chanyeol had been waiting for all morning so that he could meet him again. Kris, Suho, Minseok and Lay also wanted the same thing.

He eagerly ran to the cafeteria, got his food and sat down wating to meet his angel. Everyone had show up but there was still no sign of Kyungsoo. He looked around to see if his Kyungsoo was sitting somewhere else. He looked like a lost kid.

Baekhyun noticed it and asked “Who are you looking for? You have been like this since I got here.”

Kris answered “He is looking for Do Kyungsoo.”

Tao asked “Who is Do Kyungsoo?”

“He is a perfect little angel with big doe eyes, lovely small body and a heart shaped smile that melts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter