Chapter 18 – Basketball and Pororo doll

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 – Basketball and Pororo Doll

Here is the part 2 of the double update.

Kris was happily driving the car that he borrowed from his mom to pick Kyungsoo up from the library. He was very eager for the date with Kyungsoo. He was enjoying his victory.

*Flashback*

EXO members were sitting at the EXO café waitng for Hyunsik and Doojoon to text them the result.

*Beep beep beep*

The message arrived. They read the message. 1 of them was on cloud nine because he was the winner. The rest were just sad and a bit depressed but they lightened up because they knew there were more chances in the future.

*End of flashback*

Kris arrived in front of the library. He texted Kyungsoo to let him know his ride is here.

Few minutes later, Kris saw Kyungsoo walking toward his car.

He greeted Kyugsoo “Did you have fun reading at the library, Soo?”

“Yes hyung, there are a lot of great books to read. Where are we going now hyung?“

“What do you want to do first?”

“Let’s grab something to eat first.”

“Okay.”

10 minutes passed and they arrived at the mall.

“So we are going to eat at the mall.”

“Yes. It has a wide variety of food to choose. The food is good enough. And since I couldn’t go with you on your birthday, I want to hang out here .“

“You don’t need to feel bad about that anymore. I’m not mad at all. And you and other hyungs have already made up for me last Sunday.”

“Okay. Still this is still a great place to have fun.”

They went to the food court.

“What do you want to eat, hyung?”

“Anything is okay. You choose and I will pay.”

“I can pay. You don’t need to.”

“I’m the one who invited you to hang out with so I will pay.”

“Okay hyung.

Kyungsoo ordered some bulgogi, kimbap and ddeokbokki. He chose some simple food because he didn’t want Kris to pay a lot.

They sit down at a table and enjoyed the delicious food.

Kris has in a very good mood because he was having lunch with Kyungsoo alone. He didn’t have to fight with his noisy dongsaengs for Kyungsoo's attention. Kris could admire Kyungsoo’s natural beauty. Kris really loved Kyungsoo big doe eyes. Those innocent eyes have magical power which will mesmerize anyone that look into it. Kris paid close attention to Kyungsoo’s cute mouth that was chewing food.

“Kris hyung, why aren’t you eating?”

“I was just thinking of something.”

“Kris hyung, you don’t like ddeokbokki? I noticed that you haven’t eaten any piece yet.”

“Ddeokbokki is not my style.”

“It is really tasty. You should try it. Trust me.” Kyungsoo assured

Kris repeated again ““Ddeokbokki is not my style.”

“Open your mouth.”

“What?”

“Open your mouth, please.” Kyungsoo begged and now Kris couldn’t decline.

Kyungsoo quickly fed Kris with a piece of rice cake.

“Now chew it hyung.” Kris obliged.

“Does it taste good?” Kyungsoo asked and Kris nodded.

“See. I said it’s good. Now eat more hyung.” Kyungsoo said with a big grin on his face.

After that they walked around the mall. They stopped at a clothing store. Kris introduced to Kyungsoo different brands and style of fashion. Kris kept talking of fashion.

“Sorry. I get excited when I talk about this.”

“You are really into fashion, hyung.”

“Yes,I am. Now let’s go to the arcade. It will be more fun than this.”

Kris and Kyungsoo went to the arcade to play games. They played car racing, fig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter