Our Chosen Love

❝Paℛa∂!se❞┊ MinStal OneShot Collection ❣
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a love story about two stranger who didn’t know each other.

But fate guide them to be together

 

“are you sure this will work out, unnie?” Jung Soojung look up at her older sister, brown eyes wavering in nervousness.

Sooyeon smoothed a loose strand of Soojung’s long black hair into place and smiled warmly “Don’t worry, jungie... Appa wouldn’t make you marry a man who wasn’t suitable for you”

Soojung made a weak attempt to smile back at her sister, but she knew it wasn’t convicing. Sooyeon’s words did little to soothe her fears over her impending marriage. She knew, logically, that her father will choose the best man for her. Even so, she had doubts about her compatibility with the stranger who chosen to marry her. Soojung knew little of the man beyond his name and profession. Choi Minho, the youngest CEO of the Choi Company.

Soojung turned away from her sister, her smile fading completely as her thoughts took a darker turn. What if her future husband turned out to be violent. The kind of man that hit before she thought? What if he couldn’t fall in love with this stranger man? what if her own personality didn’t mesh with that of her chosen husband? Doubsts and questions bounced through her head in tremendous quantity.

Soojung turned her head slightly backkwards as Sooyeon patted her shoulder. It seemed to her that Sooyeon was always be the one who comforting and soothing him. But soojung couldn’t hide her fear from her sister. “trust in the God. Everything will work out” sooyeon said softly at her.

“i’m scared” soojung whispered.

Sooyeon pulled her sister into a hug. “Appa wouldn’t have demanded for you to marry a wrong man. he knows you need better than you do yourself”

Soojung sighed and then nodded to her sister agreement. Her sister’s word were a comfort, but soojung suspect nothing that her sister could say would fully remove the fearful doubt that lay in her heart.

The next day when the sunlight streamed down brightly. Soojung went to the her soon to be husband with his dad. They walked into a room and then Soojung eyes was drawn magnetically to the man who standing beside the old man who soojung assume as her soon father in law. Choi Minho was tall and handsome, his big beautiful eyes watching Soojung the instant as she entered the room and a smile appear on his charismatic face. Soojung found herself smiling back sincerely and the point is that the look on Minho’s face enough to dispel her worries over the compatibility of their match. She was barely awareof her father who handing her off to her future husband. The absence of her father’s presence was engulfed by the sudden warmth of Minho holding on to her hand, their eye contact remaining unbroken still.

A small cough from Minho’s mother made they broke the eyes contact. A small blush creeping across her face when Minho just chuckled lightly. 

The day by days they started to know each other well. And the wedding has come. White beautiful dress with a long tail was already on Soojung’s body. She really be a goddess as her sister done with the make up and hairs. Her heart started to racing as she stepped in the wedding aisle. All eyes were focus on her. She gripped on her red  roses bouquet and a gentle smille was draw on her beautiful face when she saw her future husband wait her in front of the priest.

They held each other hand as the priest speak all the promises. After thy declared that they agree with said ‘i do’ surely, the priest anounce that they’re legally turn into a new husband-wife under the law.

“Be sure to come back and visit as well, both of you” Sooyeon said.

Soojung smiled and nodded before entered Minho’s car. Minho closed the car door after he bow politely toward Sooyeon. A few hours before full night fell, Minho drived fastly to his own mansion. He opened the door for his wife and lead her into the house. He dragged her into his huge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter