2

Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hunter Chapter 2

 

“ Hyukjae, I dreamt of that girl we saw yesterday. “ Kyuhyun says while closing his eyes, tries to flash back his dream last night. They are in front of their classes, standing while sharing.

“ me too. Im still so confused about that girl. Eh no. That oppa. “ Hyukjae says confusedly.

“ but wait. It’s still confusing. Girl or boy? “ Hyukjae added while frowning.

“ it doesn’t matter. Im okay if being gay for him. “ Kyuhyun says while face palming.

Hyukjae smacks his head.

“ go look for girl’s ity first before becoming a gay. “ Hyukjae says.

“ I think im not in to girls, Hyuk. “ Kyuhyun says innocently.

“ oh , don’t get closer to me! “ Hyukjae moves away, feel disgust.

“ eat food! You also fall in love with the boy we met yesterday! You are gay also! “

“hey, she is a girl! Girl! Her butts just so… ugh ! I could see it through her dress. “

“ whatever you say, I will find him. “ Kyuhyun runs away.

 

===

 

Hyukjae now is walking with Yuri, the most beautiful girl in his class. Well let’s guess that Yuri girl will be the next victim of Hyukjae. They are walking to the garden while holding hands. Hyukjae intertwines Yuri’s hand and Yuri seems happy and shy for that.

“ you have soft hands. “ Hyukjae starts teasing while rubbing on top of Yuri’s hand.

Yuri seems so shy and looks down, hides her blush face.

“ don’t tease me. “ Yuri says.

“ I don’t. Im not that kind of guy. I will tell the truth and say the fact. It’s true. “ Hyukjae holds Yuri’s hand tightly.

Yuri smiles shyly.

“ your hair looks so smooth and straight. Do you always go to saloon? “ Hyukjae caresses her hair.

“ yes of course. Girl has to go to saloon for taking care the beauty. I always go to saloon. “

“I love that kind of girl. “ they look at each other while smiling. After 3 seconds, they start laughing because of the awkwardness.

“ oh my God, I feel my face heats up. “ Yuri face plams while laughing.

“ but it’s cute. “ Hyukjae praises.

It makes Yuri blushes even more. Ah this bastard.

“ pretty girl, how about going out tonight? “ Hyukjae invited.

“ I’d love too. Just call me whenever you are ready. “ she says.

“ well thank you pretty, I will pick you up at—“ Hyukjae stops talking when he moves his glance to the back of Yuri, and it’s at the garden of this school. He sees a little girl is running, and he thinks that little girl is familiar. He ever sees that little girl somewhere—

Wait! That little girl !

“ w-wait… i-I have to go. I will call you later. “ Hyukjae pats Yuri’s arm and then runs away to follow that little girl who is running toward the junior class building.

 

Hyukjae’s POV.

 

I run to follow the little girl’s direction. She runs so fast I even lost his footsteps. Im sure she is running to this building. Well, this is the building for the junior’s classes. Senior classes and junior classes are in different building but in the same school. The distance of senior classes and junior classes is quite far. We have to pass the huge and large garden first to reach this building.

“ where is she? “ I look around when I reach the building.

There are so many junior who are looking at me now. Well yeah most  of them are surprised and amazed. I know because im so handsome.

Some of the girls who pass me are whispering to each other while squealing and looking toward me and don’t even blink. Am I that attractive? Oh girls, I know that.

Go back to the first intention. Why is she here?? That little girl. What is she looking for here? And she just disappears so quickly. Or is it just my imagination?

I think yeah. This is just my imagination, i know that I fall in love with he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter