1

Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hunter Chapter 1

 

 

“ Hyukjae ! “

Hyukjae and Kyuhyun stop because of a girl voice which they know exactly the owner of the voice.

The girl runs and gets closer to them. Hyukjae and Kyuhyun only stand and don’t make any movement. Stay cool like who they are.

“ baby, where are you going? Wanna go home together? “ hyoyeon snuggles to Hyukjae and invites him to go home with her together.

Hyukjae steals glance at Kyuhyun and whispers ‘how’ to him. Kyuhyun only shrugs his shoulders and looks away while smirking.

“ hm, i actually have plan with Kyuhyun. I wanna go to some places with him. “ Hyukjae says to Hyoyeon.

“ so, you prefer your friend than your girlfriend?! “ Hyeoyon shouts and pouts.

“ what? Wait… since when you are my girlfriend and since when im your boyfriend? “ Hyukjae asks with innocent face and still in a cool way he is.

“ wh-what? What are you talking about? “ Hyeoyon’s voice is trembling. Her tears are about to drop down to his face.

Hyukjae looks away and gives an i-don’t-care face. He laughs a bit

“ we are not in relationship, Hyo. So please stop. “ he says.

Hyeoyon stars crying.

“ so? You just forget about everything that you did with me? About our first date and first night? You just forget that quickly? How can you do this to me! “ Hyeoyon shouts of mad while crying.

Hyukjae smirks and laughs.

“ you look so frustrated. Just forget about that. Pretend we never dated before. “ Hyukjae says and takes step forward.

“ you have taken mine and then you just go away like that! Where is your responsibility?! “ she shouts while crying.

Hyukjae and Kyuhyun walk and ignore her yell.

“ Hyukjae!!! Come back here! “ she cries even harder, and Hyukjae keeps walking while talking with Kyuhyun.

 

===

 

Hyukjae picks Kyuhyun with his silver Ferari. They are planning to go to the night club together because Hyukjae is going to look for the new victims there. Kyuhyun is already inside Hyukjae’s car and now they are on the way going to the night club.

They arrive already in front of the club. That club is really crowded, many people go there since it holds big party with the famous DJs and many y dancers are coming to perform there. Hyukjae knows about the party and dancers, that’s why he chooses to go here and looks for the victims.

“ Hyukjae, you know you won’t be able to get the dancer. “ Kyuhyun whispers when they are already inside and open table for 2 person.

“ i have got many s. I want to try dancers first. Perhaps, they can dance while they are on top of me. Yuhuuu!! “ Hyukjae seems excited with his new dirty ert plan of .

“ you are truly a bastard, Hyukjae. “ Kyuhyun says and drinks his red wine.

“ how about you? You don’t want to follow me? “ Hyukjae asks.

“ no. I won’t be like you. Im afraid if later i won’t get the right wife because i play with many girls. “ Kyuhyun chuckles.

“ geezz forget about it. You are still young. Enjoy your youth.  “

“ im enjoying my youth but not in your way of enjoying youth. “

Hyukjae laughs out loud and then he drinks his vodka.

 

Time flies, and the evening is going to be darker. Sound of lightening is heard, it seems the night will be raining soon. The famous dj is performing with his newest remix DJ’s songs. Many people already dance on the dance floor. There are many drunk people while dancing, rub other girl’s bodies, butts, and s. The owners are happy to get that since they are drunk too. Hyukjae and Kyuhyun still sat on his place enjoying their drinks while watching all people on the dance floor. Hyukjae moves his head follows and enjoys the music which is being played now.

“ you don’t want to dance? “ Kyuhyun asks.

“ no. Im waiting for the dancers. “ Hyukjae smiles.

Kyuhyun laughs and continues drink his wine while shaking his head because of Hyukjae’s answer sounds so weird.

Few minutes later, the y dancers come out. The dancers wear bikinis with flower patterns on it. They spread into many places. Some dance with the poles, some dance on the tables which are prepared already near the dance floor, and some dancers are visiting the people who are still sitting on their places.

“ Hyukjae, they come out already. “ Kyuhyun says.

“ yeah… i will wait for them to come here approach me. “ Hyukjae says while folding his arms in front of his chest.

Finally, there is a dancer who comes and approach Hyukjae’s table. She walks seductively while roaming her whole body and gives seductive face. When she is closer to Hyukjae’s table, she starts roaming and squeezing her s. Hyukjae can’t ignore that hot dancer. His mouth gaps a bit.

“ Hyukjae, are you hard? “ Kyuhyun whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter