Diary reading time with Hongbin

I Have Your Diary, Now Where Do I Find You?

The diary turned out to be amusing for Hongbin as he read the entries while walking towards his usual favorite spot by the window. The writer wrote the diary in a way that makes Hongbin's lips curved a smile.

Hongbin has rarely been interested in reading, unless it was for school purpose but he thought the diary was something different. Well, anything which were supposed to be a secret was always interesting to read.

A loud sudden cough interrupted Hongbin's reading and he looked up to see a waiter looking down at him, waiting to take his order. Her face expression looked like she had been standing there for a while. Hongbin apologized at her and ordered hot coffee. As soon as the waiter was gone, Hongbin went back to his reading.

 

" 5th January 09.00am

I was ironing my favorite dress for my cousin's birthday party and mom suddenly called me. I went to her and when I got back, I found out I didn't lift the iron off my dress. Now my dress is no more. The huge hole on it makes my eyes sore. I almost cried but hey, big girls don't cry. It was a dress I like the most. Why must this dress be the victim for this iron? I was just thinking of wearing something girly for once. I will just wear jeans for the party then. "

 

"This girl is quite clumsy." Hongbin said as he flips through the next page.

 

"8th Jan 11.00pm

It rained heavily from cafe, and I thought I have packed my umbrella into my bag. I guessed I must have done it while sleeping. I went home soaking. Mom was upset and gave me an expected earful. My head aches. Goodnight."

 

"Why are you forgetful too?" Hongbin sighed, shaking his head. His coffee arrived and he sipped it slowly. He was curious who the owner of the diary was. He the first page, there was no name. The writer never mentions her name in her diary entries yet either.

"How do I return this diary to you?" Hongbin asked himself, closing the book as he got up to pay and leave the cafe.