This Is Not a Diary

I Have Your Diary, Now Where Do I Find You?

Hongbin was strolling around the neigborhood alone that afternoon. He turned down his friends offer to play basketball after school. He was amused at the looks on his friends' faces at the rejection. It's not like they wouldn't be having fun when he was absent. He loved sports and basketball was his favorite. Yet, he couldn't cope with many eyes watching his every move. Everywhere he went, girls would turn their heads to him. Guys would glare at him when their girlfriend sees him. Sometimes it is hard being a state of art. Hongbin laughed at the nickname Hyuk gave him, "state of art". Can it get more ridiculous than that? Anyway, he needed some space, privacy and some time away from fierce eyes. Being away was a nice option.

Hongbin lowered his cap as he walked passed a group of girls he recognized from school. These girls were the most unbelievable among all. When they see him, they turn into those crazy fangirls you see in tv. Screaming their heads off. Hongbin was always suprised when they scream on his face. He didn't even do anything worth screaming at. He just smiled at them and then they went crazy. it was a very awkward situation to be in because he didn't know what to do or react. The girls walked passed him and Hongbin was glad none of them noticed him, so he hurried walking towards a coffee shop.

While heading towards the entrance, Hongbin noticed a book was lying by the door. It was green in color and it looked properly taken cared of. He looked around to see if anyone has dropped the book and was searching for it. None. Bending his knees forward, he picked up the book, dusted it off the dirt and read the front cover.

"This is not a diary."

"Seriously..." He chuckled at the sentence. The owner didn't manage to fool him. This must be a diary. What a lame attempt to fool people.

"Let's check and see, shall we?" Hongbin said as he flipped through the first page, stepping into the coffee shop.

"1st Jan 2013...."